Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,301 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

Father And Son Who Raped 10-Year-Old Girl In Edo, Arraigned In Court - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father And Son Who Raped 10-Year-Old Girl In Edo, Arraigned In Court (16794 Views)

American Female Teacher Who Raped Male Student For 4 Years Arrested / Elvina Ibru: I Was Raped 10 Years Ago By Armed Robber In My House / 30-Year-Old Man Who Raped 10-Year-Old Girl In Benin, Granted Bail. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father And Son Who Raped 10-Year-Old Girl In Edo, Arraigned In Court by wakabobo: 9:04am On Apr 13, 2018
GIST FROM WAKABOBO.COM

A 10-year-old girl, allegedly defiled by a 50-year-old man and his son, aged 16, yesterday, narrated how the men always tempted her with N20 whenever they wanted to sleep with her. .

According to vanguardngr

She said: “Sometimes, they will even beg me to buy recharge card for them to lure me to their house.”

Father and son were arraigned before an Evboriaria Magistrate’s Court in Benin for allegedly defiling the girl.

The accused, Reuben Enosegbe and Reuben Destiny, pleaded not guilty before Chief Magistrate Efe Akhere of Oredo Magistrate Court 3.

Defence counsel, Nicholas Omobude, who pleaded for their bail, argued that they were innocent of the crime until proven guilty, assuring that the accused persons will not jump bail.

He further pointed out that the second accused person is a minor and should be granted bail.

But his efforts to secure their bail did not scale through as Chief Magistrate Akhere said the matter will not be tried in his court.

The court transferred the case to a family court where the accused persons’ bail will be considered upon resumption next week.

Meanwhile, the magistrate ordered that the first accused person be remanded at the Oko Prison, while his son, who is a minor, be kept at the Children’s Remand Home, Ugbekun Quarters.

The defence counsel, Nicholas Omobude, expressed optimism that his clients will get justice.

More >>>>http://wakabobo.com/10-yr-old-girl-raped-by-50-yr-old-man-and-his-son-narrates-ordeal/

Re: Father And Son Who Raped 10-Year-Old Girl In Edo, Arraigned In Court by Jabioro: 9:10am On Apr 13, 2018
Like father like son!

1 Like

Re: Father And Son Who Raped 10-Year-Old Girl In Edo, Arraigned In Court by tungamaje: 9:26am On Apr 13, 2018
The girl really 'narrated' the story to you, you got complete information. Keep it up

10 Likes

Re: Father And Son Who Raped 10-Year-Old Girl In Edo, Arraigned In Court by Tohzara(m): 12:57pm On Apr 13, 2018
If found guilty, the 50-year-old's diabolical instrument should be chopped into 50 pieces and scattered to the four winds.

2 Likes

Re: Father And Son Who Raped 10-Year-Old Girl In Edo, Arraigned In Court by ALAYORMII: 12:58pm On Apr 13, 2018
Jabioro:
Like father like son!

Father and son taking water from the same well is an abomination not to talk of rapin a ten year old girl

2 Likes

Re: Father And Son Who Raped 10-Year-Old Girl In Edo, Arraigned In Court by vastolord4(m): 12:59pm On Apr 13, 2018
how can i even sit and listen to such a story, i'll get sick.. once its proven ur raped, ur going to jail.
Re: Father And Son Who Raped 10-Year-Old Girl In Edo, Arraigned In Court by IamFisherman(m): 12:59pm On Apr 13, 2018
Am I supposed to be upset.....? ���
Re: Father And Son Who Raped 10-Year-Old Girl In Edo, Arraigned In Court by xarookqh(m): 1:00pm On Apr 13, 2018
Re: Father And Son Who Raped 10-Year-Old Girl In Edo, Arraigned In Court by Chiefpriest1(m): 1:01pm On Apr 13, 2018
Hmm. This is a medical condition that only prison or a very long hangman noose can cure.

Almost every major area in this country has an ashewo joint. That would have solved your stupid konji.

If proven guilty, I hope you rot in jail!
Re: Father And Son Who Raped 10-Year-Old Girl In Edo, Arraigned In Court by DAVID133: 1:02pm On Apr 13, 2018
LIKE STUPID FATHER LIKE IDIOT FOOL SON..... BOTH OF YOU TO HELL........ FIRE FIRE BORN THEM cool..... cry cry

Re: Father And Son Who Raped 10-Year-Old Girl In Edo, Arraigned In Court by megamank(m): 1:03pm On Apr 13, 2018
Please kindly pill the cap of their john Thomas while the case begin.....this will be like adult circumcision so they can feel some pain before the real on.....perverts and child abusers on the loose....please parent hold your child properly

1 Like

Re: Father And Son Who Raped 10-Year-Old Girl In Edo, Arraigned In Court by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 13, 2018
NCAN....

Reuben Enosegbe and Reuben Destiny

Igbo...no

Yoruba...no

Hausa...no

Ijaw...no

Fulani...no

Sorry....nothing to see here.Carry go.

Rape is a capital offence...Capital!

P.S....They are Christians though...just like Muslims, Christians too have problems with child-lovers. Bad...very bad! wink

1 Like

Re: Father And Son Who Raped 10-Year-Old Girl In Edo, Arraigned In Court by Abbeyme: 1:10pm On Apr 13, 2018
But why do we also have incompetent lawyers on our streets.

Why bring the case to the Magistrate at the first instance.
Re: Father And Son Who Raped 10-Year-Old Girl In Edo, Arraigned In Court by Irohjohnpaulc(m): 1:11pm On Apr 13, 2018
If I was there ehhh beating the hell out of those 2 paedophile would have been an under statement, just to cut out their preek

Re: Father And Son Who Raped 10-Year-Old Girl In Edo, Arraigned In Court by Amirullaha(m): 1:14pm On Apr 13, 2018
Cromcruach91:
NCAN....

Reuben Enosegbe and Reuben Destiny

Igbo...no

Yoruba...no

Hausa...no

Ijaw...no

Fulani...no

Sorry....nothing to see here.Carry go.

Rape is a capital offence...Capital!

P.S....They are Christians though...just like Muslims, Christians too have problems with child-lovers. Bad...very bad! wink
This is what some Nairalanders don't know...
Re: Father And Son Who Raped 10-Year-Old Girl In Edo, Arraigned In Court by ipobarecriminals: 1:18pm On Apr 13, 2018
dey shud start cutting /slice the preeq of Rapist
Re: Father And Son Who Raped 10-Year-Old Girl In Edo, Arraigned In Court by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 13, 2018

The Boy Only Wanted To Enjoy What His Father Was enjoying
Re: Father And Son Who Raped 10-Year-Old Girl In Edo, Arraigned In Court by sirusX(m): 1:29pm On Apr 13, 2018
DeadRat:

The Boy Only Wanted To Enjoy What His Father Was enjoying
What a model for his son

And the boy would grow to believe that it's a father to son rite....then I wonder what becomes of the son when he marries and has a boy child
Re: Father And Son Who Raped 10-Year-Old Girl In Edo, Arraigned In Court by stedysbaba: 1:36pm On Apr 13, 2018
They are bush pigs.....sick people....smh
Re: Father And Son Who Raped 10-Year-Old Girl In Edo, Arraigned In Court by Vlamirw: 2:13pm On Apr 13, 2018
Sad
Re: Father And Son Who Raped 10-Year-Old Girl In Edo, Arraigned In Court by nabegibeg: 4:19pm On Apr 13, 2018
wakabobo:
GIST FROM WAKABOBO.COM

A 10-year-old girl, allegedly defiled by a 50-year-old man and his son, aged 16, yesterday, narrated how the men always tempted her with N20 whenever they wanted to sleep with her. .

According to vanguardngr

She said: “Sometimes, they will even beg me to buy recharge card for them to lure me to their house.”

Father and son were arraigned before an Evboriaria Magistrate’s Court in Benin for allegedly defiling the girl.

The accused, Reuben Enosegbe and Reuben Destiny, pleaded not guilty before Chief Magistrate Efe Akhere of Oredo Magistrate Court 3.

Defence counsel, Nicholas Omobude, who pleaded for their bail, argued that they were innocent of the crime until proven guilty, assuring that the accused persons will not jump bail.

He further pointed out that the second accused person is a minor and should be granted bail.

But his efforts to secure their bail did not scale through as Chief Magistrate Akhere said the matter will not be tried in his court.

The court transferred the case to a family court where the accused persons’ bail will be considered upon resumption next week.

Meanwhile, the magistrate ordered that the first accused person be remanded at the Oko Prison, while his son, who is a minor, be kept at the Children’s Remand Home, Ugbekun Quarters.

The defence counsel, Nicholas Omobude, expressed optimism that his clients will get justice.

More >>>>http://wakabobo.com/10-yr-old-girl-raped-by-50-yr-old-man-and-his-son-narrates-ordeal/

Re: Father And Son Who Raped 10-Year-Old Girl In Edo, Arraigned In Court by wtfcoded: 4:22pm On Apr 13, 2018
stedysbaba:
They are bush pigs.....sick people....smh
Ofe mmanu dey ur head. undecided
Abokii calling someone abokii grin
Re: Father And Son Who Raped 10-Year-Old Girl In Edo, Arraigned In Court by scrupulousblog: 6:04am On Apr 14, 2018
Their evil deeds has finally caught up with them

(1) (Reply)

Political Thugs Attack APC Governorship Rally In Ilorin (photos) / Artisans Clone Ambode’s Phone Number / "We Rob Chinese In Lagos Pretending To Search For Drugs" - 3 Policemen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.