Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

I Need Your Candid Advices - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Need Your Candid Advices (658 Views)

I Need Your Candid Advise On Career Choice. / Please Your Candid Advice And Suggestions Are Needed / Please I Need Your Candid Advice Please. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Candid Advices by Synful13(m): 12:16pm On Apr 13, 2018
Hello FAM....,someone needs your candid advice, i'll be brief I promise...back in 2012 I was through with my sec. school wanted to go LASU but that year the tuition fee was increased to 250k thereabout..i had to settle for poly,2013 my old man died,bit fortunately then I got a job then while we were on mid session break before ND2 through a school friend worked and saved some money to complete the polytechnic studies, 2014...january 2015,i went back to the previous work to get my life going, it's 2018 now I'm still there but I really want to further my education BSC precisely, I earn 30k-40k monthly but I have to settle bills at home for mom,
2 siblings and myself amounting to 15k monthly, then I save d remainder... I do have brothers 3 of them but they are all married and have been having it somehow difficult feeding their families not to talk of depending on them... I had jamb last year but my savings then didn't give me the confidence to press on, this year I have 264 for jamb but lately two things are bothering me which are How my mum would cope without me assisting and secondly the situation of the country graduates now are getting it difficult getting better jobs, I have a manageable one that some graduates might wish for and would lose it for school, dunno what things might be...i need you guys to help me deliberate on this I beg....
Re: I Need Your Candid Advices by DrPurple(m): 12:58pm On Apr 13, 2018
#Purple
Re: I Need Your Candid Advices by Synful13(m): 8:52pm On Apr 13, 2018
DrPurple:
#Purple
meaning?
Re: I Need Your Candid Advices by DrPurple(m): 10:38pm On Apr 13, 2018
Synful13:
meaning?
i book space nii!

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Candid Advices by shams040(m): 9:32am On Apr 14, 2018
It depend on the course and the school you want to put into. Regardless of the kind of school if you can learn how to print or make photocopy, I will advice you get someone you can manage with around the school to do that business on partime basis. I feel that will solve the issue of maintaining you and your mum.

As per the graduate job, you just be positive I know by God's grace you will get a better job or even have a nice business after school.
Re: I Need Your Candid Advices by Synful13(m): 8:36pm On Apr 17, 2018
shams040:
It depend on the course and the school you want to put into. Regardless of the kind of school if you can learn how to print or make photocopy, I will advice you get someone you can manage with around the school to do that business on partime basis. I feel that will solve the issue of maintaining you and your mum.

As per the graduate job, you just be positive I know by God's grace you will get a better job or even have a nice business after school.
thanks, I think education is overrated, science related students are advantaged to get jobs easily, I'll stay back this year again to save and invest for future

(1) (Reply)

Get SHRM-SCP & SHRM-CP Certified With Certification Edge / 3 Ways to save more, if you want to be wealthy!!! / Free Webinar "Digital Marketing Explained"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.