Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:32 AM

AS Roma Vs Liverpool : UCL (4 - 2) On 2nd May 2018 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / AS Roma Vs Liverpool : UCL (4 - 2) On 2nd May 2018 (58470 Views)

Arsenal Vs Chelsea (3 - 1) On 2nd May 2023 / Roma Vs Manchester United : Europa League (3 - 2) On 6th May 2021 / Roma Vs Barcelona UCL (3 - 0) On 10th April 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AS Roma Vs Liverpool : UCL (4 - 2) On 2nd May 2018 by BlackManta(m): 10:41pm On May 02, 2018
oooduancalmdown:
Real madrid fans are underrating Liverpool because of this match which will be their downfall. Liverpool have scored 43 goals in 14 games this season, which is a record in a Champions league season. They surpassed the record held by Barcelona 19 years ago. What is most astonishing is that the front 3 have scored a combine 29 goals out of the 43

You forgot to add...
That scary front three ALONE has scored more goals than all the teams in UCL this season. cool

2 Likes

Re: AS Roma Vs Liverpool : UCL (4 - 2) On 2nd May 2018 by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 02, 2018
BlackManta:

This Liverpool team can upset Madrid 100% but not with this perfomance.
I would never write off a team cuz of one bad performance.
Last time I checked the almighty Madrid was trailing 3-0 at Bernabeu at the hands of Juve.
One thing I learnt this year is that Italian teams don't give up.

The final is a 100% open game.
Anything can happen.
If Madrid underate Liverpool cuz of this one bad performance, then Liverpool will overwhelm them.

And the last time you checked

You didn't see Madrid beating juve at home with 3 goals

Unresponded?
Re: AS Roma Vs Liverpool : UCL (4 - 2) On 2nd May 2018 by Timoleon(m): 10:42pm On May 02, 2018
kenedy175:

Do you think Liverpool plays with the midfield?? Liverpool's game plan is less focused on the midfield. No doubt about Madrid having world class midfielders. Apart from Ronaldo, who else could be of danger to Liverpool's defense? But your very shaky defense will have to contain the best trio in Europe.

I hope you know that Madrid played against the team that scored the most goals in the group stage(PSG) in the round of 16? if u don't control the tempo of the game, it will be difficult to beat Madrid.
Re: AS Roma Vs Liverpool : UCL (4 - 2) On 2nd May 2018 by Sanchez01: 10:43pm On May 02, 2018
ItsTime4me:
E go be like magic for you. Any team that could beat mancity will surely win this UCL
Which Man City? Could you count the tough challenges Liverpool encountered before getting to the final? While at it, compare it to Real's and get a glimpse of the final.
Re: AS Roma Vs Liverpool : UCL (4 - 2) On 2nd May 2018 by Odmic2839(m): 10:43pm On May 02, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:
Roma really tried, but congrats to Liverpool. If the referee gave them 6 mins additional time, Liverpool go shit for body. This Roma coach, many clubs would go after him
if you are a owner of a club will you go for a coach that can't even with every first leg and depends on their come back. Bro wise up
Re: AS Roma Vs Liverpool : UCL (4 - 2) On 2nd May 2018 by blezdBen: 10:48pm On May 02, 2018
Re: AS Roma Vs Liverpool : UCL (4 - 2) On 2nd May 2018 by robinsonmfon(m): 10:48pm On May 02, 2018
Madrid fans are underating Liverpool. Ok na.

1 Like

Re: AS Roma Vs Liverpool : UCL (4 - 2) On 2nd May 2018 by BlackManta(m): 10:48pm On May 02, 2018
oooduancalmdown:
Real madrid fans are underrating Liverpool because of this match which will be their downfall. Liverpool have scored 43 goals in 14 games this season, which is a record in a Champions league season. They surpassed the record held by Barcelona 19 years ago. What is most astonishing is that the front 3 have scored a combine 29 goals out of the 43

My prayer is that Madrid should underate Liverpool.
I pray that Zidane and his boys will underate us.
I hope they compare us with Getafe and Malaga.
I hope they underate Liverpool well well.
I pray they write Liverpool off 2 weeks before final.

That will be their greatest mistake cheesy

6 Likes

Re: AS Roma Vs Liverpool : UCL (4 - 2) On 2nd May 2018 by ItsTime4me(m): 10:49pm On May 02, 2018
Sanchez01:

Which Man City? Could you count the tough challenges Liverpool encountered before getting to the final? While at it, compare it to Real's and get a glimpse of the final.
My guy no need for too much grammar. May 26 is just around the corner and the die shall be cast.
Re: AS Roma Vs Liverpool : UCL (4 - 2) On 2nd May 2018 by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 02, 2018
Am i the only one who thought that Roma would have given Madrid a run for their money than Liverpool...

Roma vs Madrid would have been breathtaking..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AS Roma Vs Liverpool : UCL (4 - 2) On 2nd May 2018 by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 02, 2018
engrelvis:
am nt a Madrid fan but dis cup belong to Madrid whether u believe or not.

If I should predict, I'd say Madrid has a 60% chance of winning it while Liverpool has a 40% chance. But Liverpool's chance is still there and it is substantial.

Liverpool is quite predictable in that they ALWAYS play 4-3-3. If Klop can add a little flavor to that formation, work on his defenders to know how to block the likes of Ronaldo and Benzema, practice taking penalties, they might just bring the cup to England.

Real Madrid on the other hand are vulnerable at the back. Marcelo is always venturing forward leaving three defenders at the back. That might prove to be a gift for Liverpool's three musketeers grin.
If Alex Ox-lade and Emre Can play in the final, it will not be easy for Madrid. With Liverpool, things can happen so fast and before you know it, you are two nil down. Ask Man City grin.

In summary, no one knows tomorrow. Any of the teams might win it. smiley

3 Likes

Re: AS Roma Vs Liverpool : UCL (4 - 2) On 2nd May 2018 by BlackManta(m): 10:51pm On May 02, 2018
maynia:

And the last time you checked

You didn't see Madrid beating juve at home with 3 goals

Unresponded?

Ofcourse I saw that.
And Juve proved that Madrid is not invincible in UCL undecided

1 Like

Re: AS Roma Vs Liverpool : UCL (4 - 2) On 2nd May 2018 by oooduancalmdown: 10:53pm On May 02, 2018
BlackManta:

You forgot to add...
That scary front three ALONE has scored more goals than all the teams in UCL this season. cool
I tell you bro. Those guys can tear any team apart. I can't say who will win the final, but I want Liverpool to win it. I see no how madrid will not concede at least two. Liverpool have poor defense, but I can tell you Madrid defense is poorer. Their only advantage will be their midfield and experience.
Re: AS Roma Vs Liverpool : UCL (4 - 2) On 2nd May 2018 by oooduancalmdown: 10:56pm On May 02, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Am i the only one who thought that Roma would have given Madrid a run for their money than Liverpool...

Roma vs Madrid would have been breathtaking..
Lols
Re: AS Roma Vs Liverpool : UCL (4 - 2) On 2nd May 2018 by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 10:57pm On May 02, 2018
Odmic2839:
if you are a owner of a club will you go for a coach that can't even with every first leg and depends on their come back. Bro wise up
As long as he gives me the result. I don't care and don't forget Roma is not as rich as Real Madrid, Barcelona, Bayern, Man city and Juventus with their low budget he still got to the semi-final. The coach tried.

1 Like

Re: AS Roma Vs Liverpool : UCL (4 - 2) On 2nd May 2018 by oooduancalmdown: 10:58pm On May 02, 2018
BlackManta:

My prayer is that Madrid should underate Liverpool. I pray that Zidane and his boys will underate us. I hope they compare us with Getafe and Malaga. I hope they underate Liverpool well well. I pray they write Liverpool off 2 weeks before final.
That will be their greatest mistake cheesy
I hope they do. They will definately meet their waterloo.
Re: AS Roma Vs Liverpool : UCL (4 - 2) On 2nd May 2018 by obonujoker(m): 10:58pm On May 02, 2018
What is UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE ?

UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE is a football competition where 31 clubs from different countries competition for a chance to play with Real Madrid in the FINAL...

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: AS Roma Vs Liverpool : UCL (4 - 2) On 2nd May 2018 by BlackManta(m): 10:59pm On May 02, 2018
ominilongest:
Madrid don't joke with finals.... U can watch the previous highlights...sure its a final,u will give ur self hope na..but when the final whistle is blown it will come only one thing.. "Madrid have more experience that's why they win"... Good night

The last time Madrid lost a Champions league final was in 1981.....
And that was against LIVERPOOL!!!

9 Likes

Re: AS Roma Vs Liverpool : UCL (4 - 2) On 2nd May 2018 by LustreChris(m): 10:59pm On May 02, 2018
Only time will tell.
Madrid isn't underrating L'pool for peeps who think Madrid is.
Don't even think of such, how is that even possible?
You're in the final you're now underrating your opponent?
Madrid is going to maximize their potentials, make amends on their flops and capitalize on opponent's error.
They'd do the analysis of the L'pool's matches naa since the beginning of the tournament look for loopholes where their then opponents couldn't capitalize on, expand the lacuna to the advantage of RMA, likewise Liverpool too, they'd do the same.
At the same time, RMA are just blooded with UCL, that's all I can say.

I'm rooting for Madrid tho.

3 Likes

Re: AS Roma Vs Liverpool : UCL (4 - 2) On 2nd May 2018 by LustreChris(m): 11:01pm On May 02, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

I tell you bro. Those guys can tear any team apart. I can't say who will win the final, but I want Liverpool to win it. I see no how madrid will not concede at least two. Liverpool have poor defense, but I can tell you Madrid defense is poorer. Their only advantage will be their midfield and experience.

Boss! Madrid's defense is poorer ke?
Bet why embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AS Roma Vs Liverpool : UCL (4 - 2) On 2nd May 2018 by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:02pm On May 02, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

How can you turn things when you guys are against Nigeria disintegration forgetting that Nigeria, Ghana and so are white men's creation. As far as Nigeria exist, you are white people's "boy-boy"
Nigeria can never disintegrate. The time Nigeria should have disintegrated was during the civil war. We should use our diversity to turn things around. We can do it. Even though if we disintegrate we are still going to have that problem, because the same corrupt politicians will still rule over the regions that break away.

1 Like

Re: AS Roma Vs Liverpool : UCL (4 - 2) On 2nd May 2018 by oooduancalmdown: 11:15pm On May 02, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:

Nigeria can never disintegrate. The time Nigeria should have disintegrated was during the civil war. We should use our diversity to turn things around. We can do it. Even though if we disintegrate we are still going to have that problem, because the same corrupt politicians will still rule over the regions that break away.

If Nigeria won't disintegrate, then sorry to disappoint you bro, Nigeria will never improve. The white people created Nigeria and other African countries to their taste and for their benefit. They coalesced many ethnic groups without minding the deleterous effect it would have on the native tribe. Today, many African countries have tribal wars. Oh! You think Nigeria is the only African country that has tribalist people? No my friend. Even South Africa have same problem. White people's presence is the reason they don't show it. The diversity you so much love is your doom, so enjoy its dividends.
Re: AS Roma Vs Liverpool : UCL (4 - 2) On 2nd May 2018 by oooduancalmdown: 11:19pm On May 02, 2018
BlackManta:

The last time Madrid lost a Champions league final was in 1981..... And that was against LIVERPOOL!!!
I also heard that

1 Like

Re: AS Roma Vs Liverpool : UCL (4 - 2) On 2nd May 2018 by Jephyard(m): 11:21pm On May 02, 2018
I go with Madrid FC to win the cup. This year Champion league has been tough for Madrid and they have prove us again and again that they can beat any team. From PSG to Juve and Bayern. No be beans unlike Liverpool FC from Porto to Man City and Roma Non of those team are as tough as what Madrid went through. True be told Madrid has this cup. Epl fans should Stop dreaming (I watch Epl too) though any thing can happen in football. Men! Madrid have this, most of us know this we just dey brag for nothing. Also football can go both ways but if we look at the road to final it Madrid not Liverpool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AS Roma Vs Liverpool : UCL (4 - 2) On 2nd May 2018 by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:24pm On May 02, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

If Nigeria won't disintegrate, then sorry to disappoint you bro, Nigeria will never improve. The white people created Nigeria and other African countries to their taste and for their benefit. They coalesced many ethnic groups without minding the deleterous effect it would have on the native tribe. Today, many African countries have tribal wars. Oh! You think Nigeria is the only African country that has tribalist people? No my friend. Even South Africa have same problem. White people's presence is the reason they don't show. The diversity you so much is your doom, so enjoy its dividends.
Sure, I understand your points and what the Oyinbo people have done and still doing just to manipulate we Africans. Most civil wars in Africa were orchestrated by them. I know how multinational companies financed wars just to rip us off in Africa. If we use our senses and stop being manipulated by them, Nigeria/Africa we will be a great nation/continent.
Re: AS Roma Vs Liverpool : UCL (4 - 2) On 2nd May 2018 by Sheuns(m): 11:25pm On May 02, 2018
I just dey laugh at some comments here that Liverpool will beat Madrid. The kain hunger those Madrid players get for Champions League pass lion wey no chop in two weeks. Liverpool will play into Madrid's hands and they'll end up loosing. Mane, Salah and Firmino will be as silent as still waters in the final. This Madrid side has been in 3 finals in 4 years and won all, they know much about pressure at this stage. Liverpool players on the other side will be highly pressured and that will lead to a whole lots of errors from them especially their defense as shown today, and Madrid is a side that don't fail to take their chances. It will be a great final but Madrid is winning this. Liverpool can't stop the 13th and streak.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AS Roma Vs Liverpool : UCL (4 - 2) On 2nd May 2018 by Sheuns(m): 11:30pm On May 02, 2018
robinsonmfon:
Madrid fans are underating Liverpool. Ok na.

Fans not the team underrate Liverpool.

2 Likes

Re: AS Roma Vs Liverpool : UCL (4 - 2) On 2nd May 2018 by Drummerboy15(m): 11:35pm On May 02, 2018
tgmservice:
for the first time salah is a flop today
He's playing according to instructions can't you see he wasn't even running or chasing loose balls. You want make them injure am, Liverpool still have Chelsea to play and get a win in order to cement top 4

1 Like

Re: AS Roma Vs Liverpool : UCL (4 - 2) On 2nd May 2018 by oooduancalmdown: 11:37pm On May 02, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:

Sure, I understand your points and what the Oyinbo people have done and still doing just to manipulate we Africans. Most civil wars in Africa were orchestrated by them. I know how multinational companies financed wars just to rip us off in Africa. If we use our senses and stop being manipulated by them, Nigeria/Africa we will be a great nation/continent.
This is the reason why Yoruba, Hausa, and Ibos should live apart and develop at their pace. They are very large and are mono-ethnic. They are about 40 millon each and are larger than majority of European countries. If these guys do well, it would definately have a positive impact in other Africans, just like China, Japan, and Korea's growth also contribute to other Asian countries.
See bros, it is absurd to put three of the largest african ethnic group into one country. It is like Italians, Germans, and French ethnic groups inside one country. What do you expect if this happens? They will always fight for superiority! It is simple as that. Diversity contribute nothing to a country. It only disunite people. For a country to progress, nationhood must be defined

1 Like

Re: AS Roma Vs Liverpool : UCL (4 - 2) On 2nd May 2018 by Drummerboy15(m): 11:39pm On May 02, 2018
Bluffly:
Liverpool played safe for the final
No mind all does ones wey dey day Salah flop, salah firmino and mane were very careful to avoid injury. if Madrid decides to use this match as a basis for playing the final they would be hurt badly.

1 Like

Re: AS Roma Vs Liverpool : UCL (4 - 2) On 2nd May 2018 by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:43pm On May 02, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

This is the reason why Yoruba, Hausa, and Ibos should live apart and develop at their pace. They are very large and are mono-ethnic. They are about 40 millon each and are larger than majority of European countries. If these guys do well, it would definately have a positive impact in other Africans, just like China, Japan, and Korea's growth also contribute to other Asian countries.
See bros, it is absurd to put three of the largest african ethnic group into one country. It is like Italians, Germans, and French ethnic groups inside one country. What do you expect if this happens? They will always fight for superiority! It is simple as that. Diversity contribute nothing to a country. It only disunite people. For a country to progress, nationhood must be defined
You are right, but a country like Switzerland has different ethnic groups like Germans, Italians and French, but they are successful, every region controls its resources without no problem. I wish Nigeria can emulate that country.
Re: AS Roma Vs Liverpool : UCL (4 - 2) On 2nd May 2018 by striker07(m): 11:50pm On May 02, 2018
NoDulling4here:

If I should predict, I'd say Madrid has a 60% chance of winning it while Liverpool has a 40% chance. But Liverpool's chance is still there and it is substantial.

Liverpool is quite predictable in that they ALWAYS play 4-3-3. If Klop can add a little flavor to that formation, work on his defenders to know how to block the likes of Ronaldo and Benzema, practice taking penalties, they might just bring the cup to England.

Real Madrid on the other hand are vulnerable at the back. Marcelo is always venturing forward leaving three defenders at the back. That might prove to be a gift for Liverpool's three musketeers grin.
If Alex Ox-lade and Emre Can play in the final, it will not be easy for Madrid on the right wing. With Liverpool, things can happen so fast and before you know it, you are two nil down. Ask Man City grin.

In summary, no one knows tomorrow. Any of the teams might win it. smiley
great analysis,it shows you understand football,but sadly oxlade Chamberlain is likely not to play

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Atalanta Vs Manchester United - UCL - 2 - 2 (Full Time) / Champions League Draw On 25th August 2016 / Leicester Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 14th December 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.