Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

AS Roma Vs Liverpool : UCL (4 - 2) On 2nd May 2018 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / AS Roma Vs Liverpool : UCL (4 - 2) On 2nd May 2018 (57419 Views)

Arsenal Vs Chelsea (3 - 1) On 2nd May 2023 / Roma Vs Manchester United : Europa League (3 - 2) On 6th May 2021 / Roma Vs Barcelona UCL (3 - 0) On 10th April 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AS Roma Vs Liverpool : UCL (4 - 2) On 2nd May 2018 by oooduancalmdown: 12:00am On May 03, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:

You are right, but a country like Switzerland has different ethnic groups like Germans, Italians and French, but they are successful, every region controls its resources without no problem. I wish Nigeria can emulate that country.
Yes you right, Switzerland has 4 ethnic group and the largest - the Germans - makeup 66 percent of the country population. Also, two of the other ethnic group are less than 20 percent combined. The smallest makeup 1 percent of country. You can't compare that kind of country to Nigeria that has 200 ethnic groups. To aggravate matter, we have three largest ethnic groups and not one. Even if Nigeria go back to regionalism, where is the assurance that we won't have ethnic problems and tensions like our fathers and grand fathers had in the 1950s and 1960s?
The fact is Yoruba, Igbo, and Hausa people are very big nations to be together. We are talking of ethnic groups that each have over 40 million people
Re: AS Roma Vs Liverpool : UCL (4 - 2) On 2nd May 2018 by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 12:07am On May 03, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

Yes you right, Switzerland has 4 ethnic group and the largest - the Germans - makeup 66 percent of the country population. Also, two of the other ethnic group are less than 20 percent combined. The smallest makeup 1 percent of country. You can't compare that kind of country to Nigeria that has 200 ethnic groups. To aggravate matter, we have three largest ethnic groups and not one. Even if Nigeria go back to regionalism, where is the assurance that we won't have ethnic problems and tensions like our fathers and grand fathers had in the 1950s and 1960s?
The fact is Yoruba, Igbo, and Hausa people are very big nations to be together. We are talking of ethnic groups that each have over 40 million people
You have stated the fact. Sometimes, if I look at how complex Nigeria is, I just feel sorry for our nation. As we are trying to curb one problem another one springs up. I just hope we get it right one day.
Re: AS Roma Vs Liverpool : UCL (4 - 2) On 2nd May 2018 by oooduancalmdown: 12:16am On May 03, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:

You have stated the fact. Sometimes, if I look at how complex Nigeria is, I just feel sorry for our nation. As we are trying to curb one problem another one springs up. I just hope we get it right one day.
I hope so too

1 Like

Re: AS Roma Vs Liverpool : UCL (4 - 2) On 2nd May 2018 by P0intBlank(m): 1:42am On May 03, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Am i the only one who thought that Roma would have given Madrid a run for their money than Liverpool...

Roma vs Madrid would have been breathtaking..

Are you making your judgment based on the 2nd leg? Did you not see the way Liverpool tore Roma apart in the first leg?

Liverpool is a better team than Roma
Re: AS Roma Vs Liverpool : UCL (4 - 2) On 2nd May 2018 by romme2u: 1:52am On May 03, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:

sad

multi-ethnicity is not our problem. Our problem are a lot of greedy saboteurs and comprados who are ready to sell the country for morsels of bread.

Why do you think the democrats n liberals are raging about Trumps Russian connection OR Edward Snowden was ready to be hanged by the balls.

why are unpatriotic act n espionage considered treasonable offense.

Any country where its politicians liaise with (lick the asses of) foreigners to gain power n control the country's resources will NEVER grow

1 Like

Re: AS Roma Vs Liverpool : UCL (4 - 2) On 2nd May 2018 by engrelvis(m): 5:33am On May 03, 2018
NoDulling4here:

If I should predict, I'd say Madrid has a 60% chance of winning it while Liverpool has a 40% chance. But Liverpool's chance is still there and it is substantial.

Liverpool is quite predictable in that they ALWAYS play 4-3-3. If Klop can add a little flavor to that formation, work on his defenders to know how to block the likes of Ronaldo and Benzema, practice taking penalties, they might just bring the cup to England.

Real Madrid on the other hand are vulnerable at the back. Marcelo is always venturing forward leaving three defenders at the back. That might prove to be a gift for Liverpool's three musketeers grin.
If Alex Ox-lade and Emre Can play in the final, it will not be easy for Madrid. With Liverpool, things can happen so fast and before you know it, you are two nil down. Ask Man City grin.

In summary, no one knows tomorrow. Any of the teams might win it. smiley
u just mentioned d two players dat cud v help against Madrid -alex n emre- but unfortunately dey won't b playing. besides I just feel Madrid r Destin to win dis cup for d third.is their time.d god of ueafa r with dem otherwise how can u explain d near misses of Bayern Munich .my bro dis cup is for Madrid .Salah is gud but he is nt as dangerous n clinical as Ronaldo infront of goal.
Re: AS Roma Vs Liverpool : UCL (4 - 2) On 2nd May 2018 by CYBERGHOST007(m): 6:04am On May 03, 2018
grin

When I hear people saying Liverpool gonna win the CUP, I can hold myself but laugh out loud. Do you guys think this is FA Cup?

You keep on calling Liverpool have 3 man up striker. Hahahahahaha, compare to the like of Ronaldo, Benzema, ISCO, Bale, Ascensio, and co, that day, you will be surprised and see why Juventus loss the final against them.

26 is around the corner
Re: AS Roma Vs Liverpool : UCL (4 - 2) On 2nd May 2018 by Hhenryy: 6:25am On May 03, 2018
ItsTime4me:
E go be like magic for you. Any team that could beat mancity will surely win this UCL

Lol, as if mancity are formidable. If we go by that, then Madrid still have the upper hand after knocking out the heavy weights like PSG, juventus and Bayern
Re: AS Roma Vs Liverpool : UCL (4 - 2) On 2nd May 2018 by Timoleon(m): 7:38am On May 03, 2018
BlackManta:

The last time Madrid lost a Champions league final was in 1981.....
And that was against LIVERPOOL!!!

The last time Liverpool plays Madrid in the champions league, they didn't score 1 goal even in two legs....2013/2014.
Re: AS Roma Vs Liverpool : UCL (4 - 2) On 2nd May 2018 by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:08am On May 03, 2018
Timoleon:

The last time Liverpool plays Madrid in the champions league, they didn't score 1 goal even in two legs....2013/2014.
And they didn't have klopp,Salah,Firmino,Mane then. The other time Liverpool played Madrid in 2007,Liverpool won 4-0.

1 Like

Re: AS Roma Vs Liverpool : UCL (4 - 2) On 2nd May 2018 by cyberguy72(m): 9:19am On May 03, 2018
MorataFC:
I can't just believe that someone writes this sh1t of piece up there.
don't mind him........na 9ja bet addict.
Re: AS Roma Vs Liverpool : UCL (4 - 2) On 2nd May 2018 by cyberguy72(m): 9:20am On May 03, 2018
ominilongest:
last year before the juventus match, they(juve) were so confident because they believe Madrid qualified with luck... Not until the final whistle Buffon said "they have more experience than us".. No b beans to come up against Madrid and I repeat if your midfield can't outshine Madrid's midfield then you're losing the match...why do u think iniesta and messi are always deployed to the midfield against Madrid, do u watch yesterday match?.. James,tolliso and alcantara torment modric, kross and kovacic,...that's y madrid can't get a result....and do u want to compare Liverpool midfield to Madrid?... HELL NO!...Madrid will control the tempo of the game..it's very obvious Madrid will beat Liverpool HANDS DOWN
Madrid is an average side joor.... Liverpool wud shock them dat day.
Re: AS Roma Vs Liverpool : UCL (4 - 2) On 2nd May 2018 by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 03, 2018
BlackManta:

Ofcourse I saw that.
And Juve proved that Madrid is not invincible in UCL undecided

Tottenham did too

Where is Tottenham now

Where is Jube now

Chaply check when last Liverpool won a trophy, cup or Even plate .....
Re: AS Roma Vs Liverpool : UCL (4 - 2) On 2nd May 2018 by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 03, 2018
Lalas247:

Trash talk undecided

Aren't you the lady thrash now
Re: AS Roma Vs Liverpool : UCL (4 - 2) On 2nd May 2018 by Lalas247(f): 5:36pm On May 03, 2018
PurplePatch:

Aren't you the lady thrash now
pls stay.in ur lane
Re: AS Roma Vs Liverpool : UCL (4 - 2) On 2nd May 2018 by maisauki: 11:06pm On May 03, 2018
ojoyentalk:
#UCL cuo

thank God it's not CUP but CUO.... if you change it

Re: AS Roma Vs Liverpool : UCL (4 - 2) On 2nd May 2018 by Enemyofpeace: 3:34pm On May 04, 2018
pussyhonta:
in your wild dreams grin...
in your wild dreams
I think you see am?
Re: AS Roma Vs Liverpool : UCL (4 - 2) On 2nd May 2018 by santricedupas(m): 3:56pm On May 09, 2018
abeg, any body with that bet 9ja winning ticket screen shot of someone that won 41 million naira :Pabeg, any body with that bet 9ja winning ticket screen shot of someone that won 41 million naira

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Barcelona: UCL Quarter Finals (0 - 1) On 10th April 2019 / Stoke City Vs Chelsea: Capital One Cup (5 - 4) pens ON 27th October 2015 / Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.