Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

Corporate Begging Reloaded - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Corporate Begging Reloaded (536 Views)

The Gods Are Hungry, In Enugu Two Masquerades Unable To Raise Funds From Begging / The Nigerian Culture Of Begging / Ikwerre People Are Not Igbo(stop Forcing And Begging Them) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Corporate Begging Reloaded by bababode825(m): 12:50pm On Apr 13, 2018
Is this peculiar to me or I have people who have experienced the following:

1. I go to the ATM, the bank Security is hailing me cos he wants to ask for money

2. I go to a restaurant, the Security and waiter/waitress (sometimes) attend to you cos they expect something

3. I go to work, the Security at work will hail you and ask for money (especially on Fridays)

4. I go to the supermarket, the security, workers and those at the check out will be hailing you to ask for money

5. I am driving, beggars, Police, LASTMA will harrass you for money

6. You are on your own, friends and family will buzz you for money(including exes)

7. I fix my car, the vulcanizer and mechanic will be hailing you for money. and they will still add to the cost of service.

8. You are online, people will say they are sick and need help from all sorts of diseases.

Naija, Way forward.
Re: Corporate Begging Reloaded by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 13, 2018
So you no get mouth to say No!!

(1) (Reply)

A Word In Yoruba With A Dozen Meanings In English / ADVERT: FREE Back-to-school Giveaways By Bayelsa State Cultural Association / Ofala Youth Carnival In Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.