Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Getting A Divorce In A Court Registry Marriage.Lawyers' advice needed. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Getting A Divorce In A Court Registry Marriage.Lawyers' advice needed. (4629 Views)

So I Am Getting A Divorce... How Do I Adjust? / What's The Advantage Of A Court Wedding To Men? / Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Getting A Divorce In A Court Registry Marriage.Lawyers' advice needed. by Ishilove: 7:29pm On Apr 15, 2018
doreto:

Thank you,coolcatty.Your tone is now superb,I understand you perfectly.
Begging was never an option.You know that manly pride.My ex was and is beautiful,I chose from a long list because I know my worth and value my dignity.It didn't survive but I can move on with my head held high and my shoulders back.
The next woman is surely going to be a bombshell as well.I can't settle.
Keep running after beauty instead of focusing on the contents of their character. Wrong priorities. Smh

5 Likes

Re: Getting A Divorce In A Court Registry Marriage.Lawyers' advice needed. by vivie01(f): 8:55pm On Apr 15, 2018
Muna5:

I think you should try reconciliation first if you truly want to restore your marriage.
Show me a man that treats his wife rightly and I will show you a woman that obeys her husband sheeply.
This perception is so wrong and one sided. Also shows your level of understanding of what human beings are capable of doing sometimes as well as some terrible behaviours some exhibits once they are married

Some are just inborn with very bad character and wickedness of heart that, no matter how you try, you can never please or get it right with them.

Stop generalizing issues, it differs from one home to another.

3 Likes

Re: Getting A Divorce In A Court Registry Marriage.Lawyers' advice needed. by Nobody: 2:33am On Apr 16, 2018
Ishilove:

Keep running after beauty instead of focusing on the contents of their character. Wrong priorities. Smh
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Character itself can be described as beautiful,just as facial features and body shape.I apparently misjudged one but got some right last time.

Give me kudos.I have no regrets.
Re: Getting A Divorce In A Court Registry Marriage.Lawyers' advice needed. by prechbills1(m): 3:03am On Apr 16, 2018
coolcatty:

You are baby...I have been through more shiiit than u can ever imagine .....so when people like me talk babies like you should sit down with a jitter and pen and take notes.

You are gloating over a woman that has obviously moved on....opening thread upon threads to elicit sympathy. ....things don't work that way.....for you to stay 4 whole months alone without your wife finding a way to reach out to you and massage your lousy ego means that you have no game whatsoever. ....you are also gamelesss if you have not mastered or gotten the emotional strength to move on after 4months.

Humble yourself and learn.....seek advise and learn from people around you. ....no man with lovely character, charming do charisma files for a divorce first.....he would have moved on tey tey and will hardly remember he once had a wife......see the way that actress mimi was shouting all over social media begging her estranged husband to come and collect his brideprice. ...that's how real men behave. ....you ignore and move on...let nature take its cause.

Please advise the man-boy with a loud mouth.

bro never take this advice..

don't Do what's gonna put you in jail

I wonder why many Nigerians are very ignorant in the name of I'm older than you.. older than me so what?

there's nothing wrong in filing for divorce. in America and Europe men file divorces, Nigeria isn't different.

if you're tired of the marriage then file for divorce.

2 Likes

Re: Getting A Divorce In A Court Registry Marriage.Lawyers' advice needed. by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 16, 2018
prechbills1:

bro never take this advice..

don't Do what's gonna put you in jail

I wonder why many Nigerians are very ignorant in the name of I'm older than you.. older than me so what?

there's nothing wrong in filing for divorce. in America and Europe men file divorces, Nigeria isn't different.

if you're tired of the marriage then file for divorce.
All opinions are necessary,not all can be taken.

I knew the writer of the post you quoted was coming from a place of limits to his knowledge.He has been lectured and refined in subsequent posts.

Divorce will come at the appropriate time after sound analysis of the facts.
Re: Getting A Divorce In A Court Registry Marriage.Lawyers' advice needed. by coolcatty: 9:31am On Apr 16, 2018
doreto:

All opinions are necessary,not all can be taken.

I knew the writer of the post you quoted was coming from a place of limits to his knowledge.He has bleen lectured and refined in subsequent posts.

Divorce will come at the appropriate time after sound analysis of the facts.

You and this huge ego of yours......let arrogance go man..humility is key.....you will need loads of humility in the coming days.....you need it for the new woman you will get married too....same with her friends and family when they will ask you why your first marriage crashed......nigggah calm down and learn.
Re: Getting A Divorce In A Court Registry Marriage.Lawyers' advice needed. by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 16, 2018
coolcatty:

No mind the guy

Instead of him to work and develop himself. ..he is busy looking for ways to revenge. ....

With all due respect; all the politeness I can muster; all the respect that I feel is due to you: you're a fool.

1 Like

Re: Getting A Divorce In A Court Registry Marriage.Lawyers' advice needed. by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 16, 2018
coolcatty:

God bless you man.....leave that proud high headed doreto.

The guy is obviously frustrated. ..has a very big for nothing ego. ...he is angry with the world and doesn't want to take advise....he is looking for who to massage his ego....

He has no game....a man with game would have counted his losses by now and moved on....but no...dead nigggah wants to show his ex wife that he is done....a woman that is so far gone...and woman that has moved on sef. .that's who this doreto Guy wants to show pepper.

Smh....

The more I read from you, the more I marvel at your naivete. It is obvious that you haven't seen the world nor let education illuminate the dark recesses of your understanding.

What is the issue at hand?

A man is tired of his marriage and wants it to end. Mind you, it is his marriage and not yours, he is the one who knows where the shoe pinches. Now, this same man, understanding the limits of his knowledge, came online to seek for our opinions on how to end this marriage; but you, in your unending wisdom, wants him to stay in a marriage that he is tired of.

My question to you is: Are you going to be the one to change the woman, or would you substitute yourself in order to continue the marriage? Matters of the heart are very delicate and cannot be judged from afar. Judging a person from afar and projecting your sensibilities on them is not only ignorant, but it hints of backwardness.

1 Like

Re: Getting A Divorce In A Court Registry Marriage.Lawyers' advice needed. by coolcatty: 12:51pm On Apr 16, 2018
KOPT33:

With all due respect; all the politeness I can muster; all the respect that I feel is due to you: you're a fool.

Your respect i do not want....
Re: Getting A Divorce In A Court Registry Marriage.Lawyers' advice needed. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 16, 2018
My God shall raise up strangers to fight my battles.

I warned coolcatty of his unnecessary arrogance and limited IQ on page 0 of this thread and said "delete that your nonsense post".He is arrogant and insulting.He obviously cannot change his dance.

Now, how the tides change...He's been dragged left,right,centre by unknown visitors like a nursing mother's fallen breasts. grin grin grin

Never believe in the efficacy of your own unworthiness ,coolcatty.Plenty of us are better than you.

This is fated.
Re: Getting A Divorce In A Court Registry Marriage.Lawyers' advice needed. by UjuJoan2: 4:14pm On Apr 16, 2018
doreto:
My God shall raise up strangers to fight my battles.

I warned coolcatty of his unnecessary arrogance and limited IQ on page 0 of this thread and said "delete that your nonsense post".He is arrogant and insulting.He obviously cannot change his dance.

Now, how the tides change...He's been dragged left,right,centre by unknown visitors like a nursing mother's fallen breasts. grin grin grin

Never believe in the efficacy of your own unworthiness ,coolcatty.Plenty of us are better than you.

This is fated.

You have a lot of time. Maybe if you invested half as much to your marriage you won't be seeking a divorce now.

6 Likes

Re: Getting A Divorce In A Court Registry Marriage.Lawyers' advice needed. by coolcatty: 4:16pm On Apr 16, 2018
UjuJoan2:

You have a lot of time. Maybe if you invested half as much to your marriage you won't be seeking a divorce now.

lmfaooooooooooooooooo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Getting A Divorce In A Court Registry Marriage.Lawyers' advice needed. by UjuJoan2: 4:23pm On Apr 16, 2018
coolcatty:

lmfaooooooooooooooooo grin grin grin

You sef your wahala is too much. Leave the man and fave your front nah. Is it you divorce?
Re: Getting A Divorce In A Court Registry Marriage.Lawyers' advice needed. by JoannaSedley(f): 4:46pm On Apr 16, 2018
What a nagging fellow No wonder she ran like hell.

4 Likes

Re: Getting A Divorce In A Court Registry Marriage.Lawyers' advice needed. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 16, 2018
UjuJoan2:

Thank you for your non-observation.
If you were so busy you won't be here either.
Re: Getting A Divorce In A Court Registry Marriage.Lawyers' advice needed. by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 16, 2018
UjuJoan2:

You sef your wahala is too much. Leave the man and fave your front nah. Is it you divorce?
The guy wants to get an award from me but I consign him to oblivion.He does not exist to me.coolcatty went to call his houseboy to comment in his favour.Lmao. grin grin grin
Re: Getting A Divorce In A Court Registry Marriage.Lawyers' advice needed. by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 16, 2018
JoannaSedley:
What a nagging fellow No wonder she ran like hell.

☝️this one is coolcatty's wife,both dull.
Re: Getting A Divorce In A Court Registry Marriage.Lawyers' advice needed. by JoannaSedley(f): 5:08pm On Apr 16, 2018
doreto:

☝️this one is coolcatty's wife,both dull.
Just get a life. You are quarrelsome and most be a hard person to live. Imagine quarreling with everyone with counter opinion to what you want.
So Juvenile. Grow up .

4 Likes

Re: Getting A Divorce In A Court Registry Marriage.Lawyers' advice needed. by coolcatty: 5:51pm On Apr 16, 2018
JoannaSedley:
Just get a life. You are quarrelsome and most be a hard person to live. Imagine quarreling with everyone with counter opinion to what you want.
So Juvenile. Grow up .

My dear,pity his ex...FOR A WOMAN AND HER FAMILY TO REMAIN INCOMMUNICADO WITH THIS MAN-CHILD FOR A WHOOPING 4MONTHS (thats 120 calendar days) SHOWS THE KIND OF MAN-CHILD HE IS.

He deserves pity...pity and supplications to his maker.

3 Likes

Re: Getting A Divorce In A Court Registry Marriage.Lawyers' advice needed. by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 16, 2018
coolcatty:

My dear,I pity my stupidity...FOR A MAN LIKE ME AND MY FAMILY TO REMAIN THIS STUPID WITH ME ,A MAN-CHILD FOR A WHOOPING ETERNITY (thats forever!) SHOWS THE KIND OF MAN-CHILD I AM.

I deserve pity...pity and supplications to my maker.

Fixed.

As you don't have existence without me,bet you know you must be irrelevant.I don't acknowledge you.Somebody called you a fool a page back.I always knew he is right but your ignorance blinds you.

It's so painful to see you trying so hard to be seen,heard and listened to.Ain't going to happen...And it is paining you.

You're now using capital letters,shouting because you know you make no impact.I'm enjoying elongating my thread.Please continue.

I'm here.
Re: Getting A Divorce In A Court Registry Marriage.Lawyers' advice needed. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 16, 2018
KOPT33:

coolcatty,this is where you were called a fool.Accept my sympathy.
Re: Getting A Divorce In A Court Registry Marriage.Lawyers' advice needed. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 16, 2018
Thank you to only sensible monikers who have contributed.

The not sensible ones know themselves, no thanks to them.
Re: Getting A Divorce In A Court Registry Marriage.Lawyers' advice needed. by Emvicprints1: 10:57am On Apr 20, 2018
this dorato get wahala sha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

dalu / I Mistakenly Slept With My Wife’s Twin And She Didn’t Even Speak Out To Stop Me / 10 Countries That No Longer Exist In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.