Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,339 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

Is Timaya that good? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Is Timaya that good? (901 Views)

Timaya Ft D'banj - Mind Over Matter / Where Is Timaya??????? / Timaya And Nico Gravity: Is Timaya In Jail? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Timaya that good? by GbeduN: 9:24pm On May 13, 2010
I mean is this mans music that good? i'm just wondering because i hear a lot about him but i am not that impressed when i listen to his music

www.gbedunation.com
Re: Is Timaya that good? by tosinaded(m): 9:33pm On May 13, 2010
more like an adver to me grin
Re: Is Timaya that good? by Mobinga: 9:30am On May 14, 2010
Hell No!
He's just an over-hyped piece of media junk.
Re: Is Timaya that good? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:59pm On May 14, 2010
[size=13pt]Please. . . .take it easy brother.

That's too hard smiley smiley wink
[/size]
Mobinga:

Hell No!
He's just an over-hyped piece of media junk.
Re: Is Timaya that good? by frijos(m): 2:57pm On May 14, 2010
he'z just yet anoda hater! same junk is bringing the good life that makes sense moreso he ain't up in ya crib with an AK-47 assault rifle he's not getting the money that way so freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Timaya jor! grin
Re: Is Timaya that good? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:00pm On May 14, 2010
[size=13pt]You're right dear. . . .that dude is another hater from the mad house entirely. though , i have never been a FAN of Timaya but i think some of his music make sense at least , people should share the truth. grin grin wink[/size]
frijos:

he'z just yet anoda hater! same junk is bringing the good life that makes sense moreso he ain't up in ya crib with an AK-47 assault rifle he's not getting the money that way so freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Timaya jor! grin
Re: Is Timaya that good? by BrOwnSuga3: 4:58am On May 15, 2010
Simple

He Is Very Good
Re: Is Timaya that good? by Dospix(m): 10:54am On May 15, 2010
I think u are just a hater look for the sung plantation boy listen to the wordens of the sung cause he is more of an inspirational musician at list he makes sense pass terry g wey him song no mean anything
Re: Is Timaya that good? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:16pm On May 15, 2010
wink wink wink
BrOwn*Suga:

Simple

He Is Very Good
Re: Is Timaya that good? by Mynd44: 9:13pm On May 15, 2010
That dumb numb skull only 10% of watever he does makes sense music or otherwise
Re: Is Timaya that good? by Mynd44: 9:18pm On May 15, 2010
Re: Is Timaya that good? by BrOwnSuga3: 2:24am On May 16, 2010
Mynd_44:

its strange anytime this dude release an album he lights up the dance floor,lol kinky
Re: Is Timaya that good? by Ochlux(f): 4:54am On May 18, 2010
H, m.m, well he has dance_able music but makes no sence 2 me.He always biff & tell story,i won't b surprise if he is a nag.Those that knw hm so well plz confirm.
Re: Is Timaya that good? by GbeduN: 3:58pm On May 18, 2010
To me the guy is over hyped! i'm sorry. he is nice but not as much as people make him out to be. Check out Naeto C my ppl. that true uncanny talent abi?

www.gbedunation.com
Re: Is Timaya that good? by x2lambo(m): 8:50pm On May 19, 2010
He is a junk
Re: Is Timaya that good? by GbeduN: 3:37pm On May 20, 2010
lol thats harsh man!
Re: Is Timaya that good? by SeXyBoNE: 3:48pm On May 20, 2010
its not everybody that loved MJ

notin wey anybody go do for this life wey e no go get haters
Re: Is Timaya that good? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:56pm On May 25, 2010
[size=13pt]what do you mean by that. . . huh [/size]
x2lambo:

He is a junk

(1) (Reply)

Kennis Music Signs Tuface Look-alike / New Music: Protek Ft Praiz Of Project Fame: Enjoy! / Ray G - Spend My Money Ft Timaya (this Dude Is Really Hot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.