Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,533 members, 7,819,914 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 14/04/18 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 14/04/18 (496 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/04/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/04/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/04/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 14/04/18 by dallyemmy: 3:31pm On Apr 13, 2018
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 14/04/18 by dallyemmy: 3:47pm On Apr 13, 2018
Prayer points
1. This year of 2018 the gifts of God in my life will make room for me before kings.
2. I station the blood of Jesus around the gifts and talents in my life in the name of Jesus
3. I soak the gifts and talents in my life with the blood of Jesus
4. I decree and declare that the star of the gifts and talents in my life shall be unveiled by the voice of the blood of Jesus and in the name of
Jesus
5. I decree and declare that I will excel in the gifts and talents in my life in 2018 in the name of Jesus
6. Let the voice of the blood of Jesus activate the gifts and talents in my life to the full measure in the name of Jesus
7. I decree and declare that every anointing locked up in the gifts and talents in my life be released in 2018 in the name of Jesus
8. Father I speak divine inspiration over the gifts and talents in my life in the name of Jesus
9. Master in the name of Jesus I activate every dormant gift and talent in my life in the name of Jesus
10. I declare and decree that the resurrection power of Jesus Christ will visit and resurrect the gifts and talents in my life in the name of
Jesus
11. I declare and decree that the works that will come forth from the gifts and talents that you have given to me will stand the test of time
12. I declare and decree that the works that will come forth will transcend time and speak to generations after me in the name of Jesus
13. I decree and declare that the works of the gifts and talents will be prophetic in 2018 in the name of Jesus
14. Father in 2018 give me insight beyond the natural gifts and talents that you have placed in my life in the name of Jesus
15. Father I release divine helpers and destiny helpers into my life in 2018 in the name of Jesus.
16. I declare and decree that the cupbearer will remember me in 2018 as he remembered Joseph and spoke to the king about him.
17. I release divine resources in 2018 that will allow me to operate in the area of creative anointing in the name of Jesus
18. I declare and decree that there shall be posterity in the works of my life as a result of the creative in my life in the name of Jesus
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 14/04/18 by dallyemmy: 10:06am On Apr 14, 2018
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens:
(Saturday, April 14, 2018) - The Lord Needs It!

1.I worship you Father, because you are a God of plan and purpose.

2.Thank you, Father, for creating me in your image, for and by your pleasure.

3.Father, in anyway, l have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, please, open my eyes to see the divine purpose for my existence, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, let whatever does not represent your image and likeness, in my life, be uprooted, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, let every satanic limitation and embargo, hindering the fulfilment of my destiny, be lifted and destroyed, in Jesus' name.

7.Lord Jesus, because you have need of me for your use, please, command my release today, from all forms of bondage and oppression, that I may be useful for your glory.

8.Father, let every rope and chain that the enemies have used to tie me down to the same spot, all these years be roasted, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, let every opposition against my release and deliverance, be subdued and silenced, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, grant me the grace, to use the gifts, skills, position and wealth, you have endowed me with, for your glory and pleasure, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, increase your grace and anointing upon your son, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, the author of the open heavens daily devotional and general overseer of RCCG, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

(1) (Reply)

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 04/06/2018 Monday / The Sin Of Flesh And Spirit. / #nigeriaat58: Oyedepo Reveals Nigerian Politicians That Will Die Before 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.