Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,548 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

5 Strange Reasons Brides May Cry On Their Wedding Day - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 5 Strange Reasons Brides May Cry On Their Wedding Day (793 Views)

Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti / Groom Dies On Wedding Day In Jos, Shocked Bride Lands In Hospital / Strange Reasons Why Men Easily Loves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Strange Reasons Brides May Cry On Their Wedding Day by pressy09: 4:01pm On Apr 13, 2018
5 Strange Reasons Brides May Cry on their Wedding Day
-By Oba Samuel
Wedding, to many, comes once in a lifetime and it is characterized by pomp and pageantry. And these pomp and pageantry normally go down as a historical event for the couples and their family members.
To make the day special, most brides often hire the services of a make-up artist who beautify their face like a model to the extent that their real face becomes the master touch of a make-up artist, a camouflage of the real face.
Good as the make-up may be, this facial mascara is often wipe out through tears by most brides on the wedding day.
Why do brides cry on a joyous day of their life when no one hurts them?
Below are the strange reasons brides cry on their wedding day:
1.Thought of leaving Mum& Dad: Wedding day can bring a bride into a deep emotional pain that will make her shed tears especially when it dawns on her that she is moving away from her beloved parents into a new home that may not afford her the opportunity of seeing them often. These tears can be uncontrollable especially if the bride is the lastborn of the family or the Mummy’s favourite.
2.Crowd: Sometimes, seeing a mammoth crowd in Church or at the wedding reception, staring at the newlywed couple or giving them a standing ovation can bring tears of joy to the Bride. Also, disappointment from the photographer, event decorator, reception band and any other key role player can make the bride cry profusely.
3.When the Groom is Nowhere to Be Found: One thing no bride ever pray for is for the groom to abscond on the wedding day. If this happens, the bride will not just shed tears, she will weep uncontrollably and it can lead to a mental torture.
4.Flashback: The peak of joy in the mind of the bride can bring the memory of her past heartbreaks. Remembering the number of times, she had suffered heartbreak from guys can make her burst into tears which she may not be able to tell anyone. It is like saying, “God, you have delivered me from this problem at last.’’
[b]5.When She is forced into the marriage: [/b]The wedding day is expected to be a day of joy and celebration but it can turn to a day of tears and weeping for a bride if she is forced into the wedding against her wish. Also, marrying someone she does not love or if she is into a face-saving wedding after her former lover who jilted her got married earlier than her.
Tears aren't far away from brides on the wedding day but it is my prayer that all your tears shall be tears of joy in Jesus’ name.
Source:https://dailyfamily.ng/5-strange-reasons-brides-may-cry-wedding-day/

Re: 5 Strange Reasons Brides May Cry On Their Wedding Day by pressy09: 4:07pm On Apr 13, 2018
This article don fall my hand ooo.https://dailyfamily.ng/15-major-effects-of-spirit-husbands-wives/
pressy09:
5 Strange Reasons Brides May Cry on their Wedding Day
-By Oba Samuel
Wedding, to many, comes once in a lifetime and it is characterized by pomp and pageantry. And these pomp and pageantry normally go down as a historical event for the couples and their family members.
To make the day special, most brides often hire the services of a make-up artist who beautify their face like a model to the extent that their real face becomes the master touch of a make-up artist, a camouflage of the real face.
Good as the make-up may be, this facial mascara is often wipe out through tears by most brides on the wedding day.
Why do brides cry on a joyous day of their life when no one hurts them?
Below are the strange reasons brides cry on their wedding day:
1.Thought of leaving Mum& Dad: Wedding day can bring a bride into a deep emotional pain that will make her shed tears especially when it dawns on her that she is moving away from her beloved parents into a new home that may not afford her the opportunity of seeing them often. These tears can be uncontrollable especially if the bride is the lastborn of the family or the Mummy’s favourite.
2.Crowd: Sometimes, seeing a mammoth crowd in Church or at the wedding reception, staring at the newlywed couple or giving them a standing ovation can bring tears of joy to the Bride. Also, disappointment from the photographer, event decorator, reception band and any other key role player can make the bride cry profusely.
3.When the Groom is Nowhere to Be Found: One thing no bride ever pray for is for the groom to abscond on the wedding day. If this happens, the bride will not just shed tears, she will weep uncontrollably and it can lead to a mental torture.
4.Flashback: The peak of joy in the mind of the bride can bring the memory of her past heartbreaks. Remembering the number of times, she had suffered heartbreak from guys can make her burst into tears which she may not be able to tell anyone. It is like saying, “God, you have delivered me from this problem at last.’’
[b]5.When She is forced into the marriage: [/b]The wedding day is expected to be a day of joy and celebration but it can turn to a day of tears and weeping for a bride if she is forced into the wedding against her wish. Also, marrying someone she does not love or if she is into a face-saving wedding after her former lover who jilted her got married earlier than her.
Tears aren't far away from brides on the wedding day but it is my prayer that all your tears shall be tears of joy in Jesus’ name.
Source:https://dailyfamily.ng/5-strange-reasons-brides-may-cry-wedding-day/
Re: 5 Strange Reasons Brides May Cry On Their Wedding Day by jaykins: 4:25pm On Apr 13, 2018
I don't think I have a Bride that did not cry on her wedding day. If you have seen one, please don't hesitate to share
Re: 5 Strange Reasons Brides May Cry On Their Wedding Day by Nobody: 12:24am On Apr 14, 2018
Many! Many are overaged in their dads house. They'll do anything to leave. E no go better for tears
jaykins:
I don't think I have a Bride that did not cry on her wedding day. If you have seen one, please don't hesitate to share

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Need Advice From A Lawyer / Problems That Bother The Man During Your Pregnancy / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.