Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Investing In Shares Or Treasury bills - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investing In Shares Or Treasury bills (1048 Views)

Fixed Deposit Or Treasury Bill??? / How Do I Invest In Treasury Bills In Nigeria? 2019 Guide / Why Invest In Treasury Bills When Theres Stanbic's Mutual Funds? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Investing In Shares Or Treasury bills by harlee(m): 10:42pm On Apr 13, 2018
Hello my people,i salute you...i want to make enquiries about buying shares with one of this big companies,they post yearly profit and it is mind blowing,now first question is between buying shares and investing in treasury bills,which is more profitable?how do i buy the shares?how do I sell the shares?
Re: Investing In Shares Or Treasury bills by harlee(m): 11:01pm On Apr 13, 2018
Treasury bills I meant
Re: Investing In Shares Or Treasury bills by Burgerlomo: 11:46pm On Apr 13, 2018
Make I pull over here this is very interesting cool
Re: Investing In Shares Or Treasury bills by harlee(m): 7:03am On Apr 14, 2018
Let's say,one has about 1m and is ready to invest that over a period of 5years,which is better:buying shares or treasury bills?
Re: Investing In Shares Or Treasury bills by sulaimon22: 9:45am On Apr 14, 2018
Treasury Bills is safer than shares. U can visit bank also to no more about the two, buh TB is still d best
Re: Investing In Shares Or Treasury bills by harlee(m): 11:21am On Apr 14, 2018
sulaimon22:
Treasury Bills is safer than shares. U can visit bank also to no more about the two, buh TB is still d best
apart for safety,which is more profitable
Re: Investing In Shares Or Treasury bills by harlee(m): 8:25pm On Apr 15, 2018
Re: Investing In Shares Or Treasury bills by harlee(m): 10:47am On Apr 18, 2018
harlee:
Hello my people,i salute you...i want to make enquiries about buying shares with one of this big companies,they post yearly profit and it is mind blowing,now first question is between buying shares and investing in treasury bills,which is more profitable?how do i buy the shares?how do I sell the shares?
anyone??
Re: Investing In Shares Or Treasury bills by webizone(m): 12:45pm On Apr 18, 2018
You need to study the two, then you decide.
Re: Investing In Shares Or Treasury bills by fabraham(m): 4:57pm On Apr 18, 2018
Treasury bill is way better than shares especially now that the stock market is unstable.

1 Like

Re: Investing In Shares Or Treasury bills by nannimbinde: 6:58pm On Jul 12, 2022
Yes, it is good to know why you want to buy shares and how to sell them as well, like in treasury stock.
Re: Investing In Shares Or Treasury bills by WVanna: 9:11pm On Jul 12, 2022
Re: Investing In Shares Or Treasury bills by Larynxhedon: 11:54pm On Jul 12, 2022
The higher the risk, the higher the reward, I'll always choose Shares and Crypto, they both have the same risk and their correlation can be amusing most times.

For crypto: choosing the perfect strategy and crypto wallet for profit and protection respectively is very important.

Shares is similar, as security over funds is strictly emphasized everytime unlike Treasury bills that may, at a point, not return any yield or discouraging yield.

Crypto remains the perfect choice of investment for vibrant investors, as you can even protect your capital from volatility by moving them into Stablecoins after making a small gains. In this case, it's better to buy crypto and hodl (hold) it for long-term. A reputable crypto exchange that I use, allows you to buy your first crypto such as Bitcoin for as low as N500 [https://quidax.com/c/buy-bitcoin-nigeria/]

(1) (Reply)

... / End Of The Year Free Forex Training / To Sell. Spring Bank, Fidelity Bank & Afribank Shares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.