Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,007 members, 7,817,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Do You Remember These Indian Movies Back In The Days? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Do You Remember These Indian Movies Back In The Days? (851 Views)

You Remember The NTA Ladies Of The 1970-90s? / Jagua: Do You Remember This Late Actor? / Do You Remember This Old Nigerian Advert? (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Remember These Indian Movies Back In The Days? by kuzi1(m): 12:54am On Apr 14, 2018
Back then in the days when:
...we use VHS cassettes,
...we use broom to open neighbors curtain just to peep and watch,
...we forget to eat because we are glued to these 3hours Indian movies,
...we cry alot when watching Indian movies,
...we sing the songs pass National Anthem,
...we begin to act the movie after watching...
Cheeeiii... now gals dey use Zee World form!!!

If u did not sing "ayaa ayaa toofaaan" then call me Unku...

Re: Do You Remember These Indian Movies Back In The Days? by kuzi1(m): 12:56am On Apr 14, 2018
Do u remember this one... "I am a disco dancer talalala"

Re: Do You Remember These Indian Movies Back In The Days? by kuzi1(m): 12:57am On Apr 14, 2018
Ayaa ayaa toofaan

Re: Do You Remember These Indian Movies Back In The Days? by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 6:51pm On Apr 14, 2018
I remember "MAD" which happens to be my all time Indian favourite.

1 Like

Re: Do You Remember These Indian Movies Back In The Days? by kuzi1(m): 10:46pm On Apr 14, 2018
ADENIKETINA2015:
I remember "MAD" which happens to be my all time Indian favourite.
Ur head dey there "fellow delta igbo Yoruba" bae... hope say urs na Ibiza cos we no dey carry last o

1 Like

Re: Do You Remember These Indian Movies Back In The Days? by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 6:38am On Apr 15, 2018
kuzi1:

Ur head dey there "fellow delta igbo Yoruba" bae... hope say urs na Ibiza cos we no dey carry last o

Agbor-Obi darling smiley
But we're same wink
And it feels good to meet my peeps on this forum kiss
Cheers to a wonderful new week!
Re: Do You Remember These Indian Movies Back In The Days? by kuzi1(m): 10:19am On Apr 16, 2018
ADENIKETINA2015:

Agbor-Obi darling smiley But we're same wink And it feels good to meet my peeps on this forum kiss Cheers to a wonderful new week!
U sef dey lag abi
Re: Do You Remember These Indian Movies Back In The Days? by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 9:40pm On Apr 16, 2018
kuzi1:

U sef dey lag abi

I live in Lagos. A handful of my formative years actually.
Re: Do You Remember These Indian Movies Back In The Days? by kuzi1(m): 12:17am On Apr 19, 2018
ADENIKETINA2015:

I live in Lagos. A handful of my formative years actually.
That's pretty nice... maybe one day we go chill the know each other better

(1) (Reply)

BOX OFFICE: The Bling Lagosians Gross Over 20 Million Naira / WHERE HANDS TOUCH _the Movie / A Filipino Man Has Transformed Himself Into A Real-life Superman Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.