Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

See how I almost died because of fake protein supplement I bought - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / See how I almost died because of fake protein supplement I bought (661 Views)

Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) / NAFDAC Nabs Businessman, Obinna Igbo, Over Importation Of Fake Anti-Malaria Drug / Sick Lady In Rivers State Almost Died On The Road Over Lockdown (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See how I almost died because of fake protein supplement I bought by onlineguru3544: 5:17am On Apr 14, 2018
Please before buying any protein supplement always check if it's genuine or fake,because I almost died when I consumed a fake protein supplement few days ago. So I had to take my time to write about how to check fake or genuine protein supplement to avoid other people making such mistakes

Before Using the Supplement:
1. Seal: Check the Seal on the outer side of the lid of the Box. Some Companies use their Hologram on the Seal to keep their Products in a Genuine State.

Once you open the Lid, there must be an Air-Tight Seal at the top of the Neck of the Box. The Seal must not be loose from any side. The whole circumference must be full Air-Tight.

2. Hologram: All companies have their specific Holograms. It must be there on the box. Sometimes Manufacturing Company and Importing Company both use their Holograms to keep the product safe from any Adulteration.

3. Spelling Errors: A Fake Product generally has some common spelling mistakes at the outer stickers of the box. For Example: Optimum Nutrition can be written as Optinum Nutration, etc. One can easily find these mistakes in Fake Supplement.

READ MORE HERE: http://www.voxsalus.com/protein-supplement/

You can drop your questions in the site and it will be responded to immediately
Re: See how I almost died because of fake protein supplement I bought by onlineguru3544: 3:31pm On Apr 25, 2018
Yh

(1) (Reply)

Male Infertility: Symptoms, Causes, And Treatment / Understanding Bronchitis / Avoid These Foods If You Are Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.