Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Bitcoin Company Shocks Customers, Disappears With Millions - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bitcoin Company Shocks Customers, Disappears With Millions (43461 Views)

Unknown Woman Disappears With 6-Year-Old Girl In Benue School (Photo) / Bitcoin Company Runs Away With Investors $32 Million / Rescued Suicidal Youth Disappears With Helper's Tricycle And Money (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bitcoin Company Shocks Customers, Disappears With Millions by kense88: 6:56am On Apr 14, 2018
DTeekay:
Nigerians don't want to be patient when investing, true investment takes time to grow, I work as a financial advisor and some of the feedback I get when I introduce a profitable but slow growing investment to people is appalling, little wonder why they fall victim to fraudsters. My dear if you want to invest your money safely and profitably walk into either ARM office, Stanbic IBTC, Mansard or Ensure Nigeria PLC.

Your average Nigerian is dump and very selfish.

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Company Shocks Customers, Disappears With Millions by bujebudanu1(m): 6:56am On Apr 14, 2018
sweetilicious:
Thank God i was adamant when someone tried persuading me.

U were adamant or u didn't have money then

5 Likes

Re: Bitcoin Company Shocks Customers, Disappears With Millions by yale001(f): 6:56am On Apr 14, 2018
I'm happy to see this... Foolish greedy guys out there won't still learn from this
Re: Bitcoin Company Shocks Customers, Disappears With Millions by Nobody: 6:57am On Apr 14, 2018
This one is small. The Biggest scam is coming soon

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Company Shocks Customers, Disappears With Millions by Bamz(m): 6:58am On Apr 14, 2018
sophsia62,

What do you know about Bitcoin and it's subsistent technology? we have decentralised digital currencies, and then we have high yield investment programs that are just too good to be true. The later can accept varied typed of payments. Please be guided, don't spread false news.

2 Likes

Re: Bitcoin Company Shocks Customers, Disappears With Millions by Tabbaz(m): 7:00am On Apr 14, 2018
MMM never teach una lesson abi

FREE MONEY SEEKER grin

And don't call them bitcoin company. that's a wrong term. They are group of scammers that's all

4 Likes

Re: Bitcoin Company Shocks Customers, Disappears With Millions by Niyi9002(m): 7:02am On Apr 14, 2018
Lol. I never marry o
Abudu2000:
lol, honest...how Ur wife
Re: Bitcoin Company Shocks Customers, Disappears With Millions by dasparrow: 7:02am On Apr 14, 2018
Serves greedy Nigerians right. Some people won't learn. Always looking for a way to make quick money without wanting to work hard for it.
Re: Bitcoin Company Shocks Customers, Disappears With Millions by Nostradamus: 7:02am On Apr 14, 2018
one word, PATHETIC!!!!where I stay, some idiots are still falling victim to one TBC
Re: Bitcoin Company Shocks Customers, Disappears With Millions by Offpoint: 7:08am On Apr 14, 2018
lovingyouhun:
Were is that person that always put up bitcoin advert on NL? People will never learn. If these set of people commit suicide I will not feel sorry because their exit will mean less greedy mugus from this world
Guy this has nothing to do with bitcoin, this news is just the results of poor journalism. for the record sake... bitcoin is not a ponzi scheme.

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Company Shocks Customers, Disappears With Millions by kense88: 7:10am On Apr 14, 2018
Most Nigerians are dishonest.
Re: Bitcoin Company Shocks Customers, Disappears With Millions by oglalasioux(m): 7:11am On Apr 14, 2018
Radio and TV stations that allow these people advertise their bogus claims are involved in this whole mess.

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Company Shocks Customers, Disappears With Millions by japansco(m): 7:12am On Apr 14, 2018
Like I will open my own scheme, to be giving 50per for a week
Re: Bitcoin Company Shocks Customers, Disappears With Millions by JegaQuin: 7:18am On Apr 14, 2018
agwom:
chai...baba buhari

You dey MAD?
Re: Bitcoin Company Shocks Customers, Disappears With Millions by agwom(m): 7:22am On Apr 14, 2018
Yes my dear
JegaQuin:

You dey MAD?
Re: Bitcoin Company Shocks Customers, Disappears With Millions by Seun360(m): 7:24am On Apr 14, 2018
Warripikin08:
This is not a bitcoin scheme rather its a ponzi scheme disguised as bitcoin scheme. I hate ponzi scheme they are good at dashing people's Hope to the ground. We dey complain about Wetin Mavrodi use Nigerian eyes still other Nigerians dey device means to scam their fellow country man wet dey suffer. Black man being wicked to his fellow black man. After those fool na first dey shout say white man dey loot black's.

That's how they operate.
#Forex
#Oil and Gas
#Gold trading
#MMM style (Help each other)
#Bitcoin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bitcoin Company Shocks Customers, Disappears With Millions by Toyinsbtc: 7:25am On Apr 14, 2018
Nothing like bitcoin company... Stop that rubbish....

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Company Shocks Customers, Disappears With Millions by NonFarmPayrol: 7:26am On Apr 14, 2018
eosigwe:
This one is small. The Biggest scam is coming soon

Hmm

Which one shocked shocked
Re: Bitcoin Company Shocks Customers, Disappears With Millions by Toyinsbtc: 7:27am On Apr 14, 2018
Bitcoin isnt like mmm pls, u guys should grab an idea about cryptocurrencies... Shuuuu wats bitcoin company, wats giving money to pple for trading....
Seun360:

That's how they operate.
#Forex
#Oil and Gas
#Gold trading
#Bitcoin.
Re: Bitcoin Company Shocks Customers, Disappears With Millions by faridpac2: 7:29am On Apr 14, 2018
bigsam1992:
And I was planning to join oh, thank God I didn't
Don't deceive your self don't ever put your money in to risk u better go to real business
Re: Bitcoin Company Shocks Customers, Disappears With Millions by Halo22: 7:31am On Apr 14, 2018
This is sardonic, how can someone just open an office and ask you to come and pay in ur money in the name of bitcoin, and you will go and invest. Does bitcoin operate in offices like banks? Nigerians will never learn from gethelp, mmm, lets partner with u, coinbagz and so on. Though ultimate cycler paid Well Well.

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Company Shocks Customers, Disappears With Millions by poseidon12: 7:34am On Apr 14, 2018
Nigerians never learn. If it sounds too good to be true, stay away. No genuine, legitimate investment can pay you 30% a month. It's definitely a Ponzi scheme.

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Company Shocks Customers, Disappears With Millions by Ogeebaebie(f): 7:41am On Apr 14, 2018
MMM
Re: Bitcoin Company Shocks Customers, Disappears With Millions by Kennitrust(m): 7:42am On Apr 14, 2018
Make God punish all the investors for refusing to learn.
How on earth will someone believe in the profit you didn't work.
I struggle hard to add up to my capital but another person wants to lay down in his house and and expect money to perform magic by itself.

I guess many Nigeria are very lazy and coward.
Re: Bitcoin Company Shocks Customers, Disappears With Millions by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 14, 2018
Seun360:

That's how they operate.
#Forex
#Oil and Gas
#Gold trading
#Bitcoin.

My brother oil, gas, forex, bitcoin are not scams.... Its the people that market it that will make it look like a get rich quick scam.

Have you done a proper research about those things.

As they saying goes "if you want to hide something from an African man put it in a book" because he will never read it

Check my signature.

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Company Shocks Customers, Disappears With Millions by SaroWiwa: 7:45am On Apr 14, 2018
Greed for wealth, get rich quick and not being contented will always lead many people to fall for this kind of scam.

Yes, bitcoin trading is genuine, but the traders may not be sincere. You must understand how it works.

Ignorance is bad. Internationally, bitcoin is dropping value, how on earth would they pay 30% in that short period and you are not wary.

In as much as it is OK to invest your money, it is also very wise not to go for quick and high return investments, because that's the indication that it is not genuine. Ask questions, do research and investigate any investment before joining.

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Company Shocks Customers, Disappears With Millions by lumzybo: 7:51am On Apr 14, 2018
tkpoint2:
Can anyone advise on Gold Swiss?

RUN!!! Again.... pls RUN!!!

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Company Shocks Customers, Disappears With Millions by selfemployed(m): 7:51am On Apr 14, 2018
Pavore9:
Nigerians will never learn.

They should start teaching common sense in our schools. How can corpers be so gullible too
Re: Bitcoin Company Shocks Customers, Disappears With Millions by partnerbiz4: 7:53am On Apr 14, 2018
DTeekay:
Nigerians don't want to be patient when investing, true investment takes time to grow, I work as a financial advisor and some of the feedback I get when I introduce a profitable but slow growing investment to people is appalling, little wonder why they fall victim to fraudsters. My dear if you want to invest your money safely and profitably walk into either ARM office, Stanbic IBTC, Mansard or Ensure Nigeria PLC.

.Could you elucidate more pls.

Especially on the mansard and ensure...
Re: Bitcoin Company Shocks Customers, Disappears With Millions by chevkosticks(m): 7:57am On Apr 14, 2018
Chai.....i warn saviour ooo,now im don go put im school fees...
I told them this thing will not last..but some of those unical student no wan listen.....
Re: Bitcoin Company Shocks Customers, Disappears With Millions by rusher14: 8:00am On Apr 14, 2018
tkpoint2:
Can anyone advise on Gold Swiss?

Voicemail.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Escapes Ritual Killing From Imo Hotel / Missing Promise Chukwudum Found Dead In Canada / Fake Female Soldier, Who Was Arrested In Abuja, Stands Trial (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.