Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,313 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Ex Bbnaija Housemate: Teddya Lunches New Record Label "Alpharecors - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ex Bbnaija Housemate: Teddya Lunches New Record Label "Alpharecors (1934 Views)

Bbnaija: Teddya Releases Hot New Photo And It's Got The Ladies Drooling! (photo) / Ex BBNaija Star, Debie Rise Stun In Pant And Bra Photoshoot / Bitto Bryan: "My Bulge Has Always Been Pronounced" - Ex BBNaija Contestant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex Bbnaija Housemate: Teddya Lunches New Record Label "Alpharecors by wakabobo: 6:34am On Apr 14, 2018
GIST FROM WAKABOBO.COM

Yes, Teddy A isn't ready to let the many opportunities slip away. He just announced the birth of his music record lebel "Alpha Records" He postd and captioned it ;

"I'm so hyped about this one. My newest baby, ALPHA Records. I hope the birth of this company brings greater, fruitful and more fulfilling years to come. Amen! �� #AR #Badman #AlphaMale #BasedOn1or2 "

See art work and Fans Reactions Below

See More photos here>>>

Re: Ex Bbnaija Housemate: Teddya Lunches New Record Label "Alpharecors by godliman: 7:13am On Apr 14, 2018
THIS TOILET LOVERS ARE DROWNING INTO OBSCURITY AND THEY KNOW IT HENCE THE MEDIA HYPE TO STAY RELEVANT. THEY ARE BOTH GOING DOWN. WE DONT REWARD INDECENT AND SHAMELESS PERVERTS WITH FAME. THEY WILL ONLY REMAIN IN OUR MEMORIES AS REPROBATES.ONLY PPL WITH ABNORMAL CHARACTER WILL MAKE CELEBRITIES OUT OF THESE TWO VILLIANS. DOGS MATE IN PUBLIC NOT HUMANS.
Re: Ex Bbnaija Housemate: Teddya Lunches New Record Label "Alpharecors by decatalyst(m): 7:22am On Apr 14, 2018
The logo is so cool.

Like if you like and share if otherwise.
Re: Ex Bbnaija Housemate: Teddya Lunches New Record Label "Alpharecors by goldbim(f): 7:30am On Apr 14, 2018
This guy is smart!!.making good use of his opportunity.I won't be surprised if he remains relevant more than the winner even after the show.. cool

3 Likes

Re: Ex Bbnaija Housemate: Teddya Lunches New Record Label "Alpharecors by tyson98: 7:34am On Apr 14, 2018
goldbim:
This guy is smart!!.making good use of his opportunity.I won't be surprised if he remains relevant more than the winner even after the show.. cool
Gbam cos the winner to be na miracle and he's a pilot

1 Like

Re: Ex Bbnaija Housemate: Teddya Lunches New Record Label "Alpharecors by miracool946: 7:44am On Apr 14, 2018
aw much him get wey him dey start label.

Re: Ex Bbnaija Housemate: Teddya Lunches New Record Label "Alpharecors by Vikky014(f): 7:46am On Apr 14, 2018
godliman:
THIS TOILET LOVERS ARE DROWNING INTO OBSCURITY AND THEY KNOW IT HENCE THE MEDIA HYPE TO STAY RELEVANT. THEY ARE BOTH GOING DOWN. WE DONT REWARD INDECENT AND SHAMELESS PERVERTS WITH FAME. THEY WILL ONLY REMAIN IN OUR MEMORIES AS REPROBATES.ONLY PPL WITH ABNORMAL CHARACTER WILL MAKE CELEBRITIES OUT OF THESE TWO VILLIANS. DOGS MATE IN PUBLIC NOT HUMANS.
godliman indeed. people like you will do the worst if given the opportunity. stop hating bro.I wonder what you will say about miracle and Nina.

I'm for Cee.C
Re: Ex Bbnaija Housemate: Teddya Lunches New Record Label "Alpharecors by veekid(m): 8:49am On Apr 14, 2018
Happy for him
Re: Ex Bbnaija Housemate: Teddya Lunches New Record Label "Alpharecors by zicoraads: 9:02am On Apr 14, 2018
We all know who the winner of this show is and that is Teddy A.

If in doubt, ask Ebuka Uchendu where Katung is. Isn't that who won the money during his time?

It is never about who wins the money, but who makes good use of the platform. Right now, Teddy seems like the one who actually had an after-plan going into the house.

Keep going up Zaddy man cool
Re: Ex Bbnaija Housemate: Teddya Lunches New Record Label "Alpharecors by godliman: 9:04am On Apr 14, 2018
Vikky014:
godliman indeed. people like you will do the worst if given the opportunity. stop hating bro.I wonder what you will say about miracle and Nina.

I'm for Cee.C
You dont know me from anywhere and you dont know my character. If i criticize the illicit and animalistic act of those two indecent adults, i only spoke facts. If you suspect me or presume i am worst than them without evidence you slandered me. Miracle and nina are not better only they seem to have a sense of shame. Bambam and teddy are shameless and silly. Another point against bambam is her hypocrisy. she claim to be a christian.
When i speak up against this evil i am amazed when ppl like you come after me. It seem you are sympahetic with the outrageous act. I cant help but wonder if you will encourage your daughter or sister or future wife to act that way. Unless you are like them, else be man enough to call a spade a spade. I am not a hypocrite, i wont do what they did by the grace of God. Worst still were they remorseful? NO! You guys never made them see their shame but sang their praise. The irony of this is you guys are their worst enemies not friends. Faithful are the wounds of a friend than the kissess of an enemy.
Re: Ex Bbnaija Housemate: Teddya Lunches New Record Label "Alpharecors by Smallcharger: 9:28am On Apr 14, 2018
grin grin
Re: Ex Bbnaija Housemate: Teddya Lunches New Record Label "Alpharecors by Vikky014(f): 9:55am On Apr 14, 2018
godliman:

You dont know me from anywhere and you dont know my character. If i criticize the illicit and animalistic act of those two indecent adults, i only spoke facts. If you suspect me or presume i am worst than them without evidence you slandered me. Miracle and nina are not better only they seem to have a sense of shame. Bambam and teddy are shameless and silly. Another point against bambam is her hypocrisy. she claim to be a christian.
When i speak up against this evil i am amazed when ppl like you come after me. It seem you are sympahetic with the outrageous act. I cant help but wonder if you will encourage your daughter or sister or future wife to act that way. Unless you are like them, else be man enough to call a spade a spade. I am not a hypocrite, i wont do what they did by the grace of God. Worst still were they remorseful? NO! You guys never made them see their shame but sang their praise. The irony of this is you guys are their worst enemies not friends. Faithful are the wounds of a friend than the kissess of an enemy.
Must you sound bitter about their choice bambam and Teddy A are two adults that know what they want. mind you I don't support sexual immorality but my problem is the fact that you sounded more holy than the Pope.
Re: Ex Bbnaija Housemate: Teddya Lunches New Record Label "Alpharecors by godliman: 10:24am On Apr 14, 2018
Vikky014:
Must you sound bitter about their choice bambam and Teddy A are two adults that know what they want. mind you I don't support sexual immorality but my problem is the fact that you sounded more holy than the Pope.
It is not all about me bros it is about the soceity. Wha kind of world will we want to leave for our children? A morally decent place, or a place not too different from sodom and gomorrha. I am not bitter, there is nothing personal here. I am only sad first for the babarity, second for their shamelessness and unrepentantness, and lastly the way the soceity glamorized the evil by faming instead of shaming them.
Re: Ex Bbnaija Housemate: Teddya Lunches New Record Label "Alpharecors by Vikky014(f): 10:42am On Apr 14, 2018
godliman:

It is not all about me bros it is about the soceity. Wha kind of world will we want to leave for our children? A morally decent place, or a place not too different from sodom and gomorrha. I am not bitter, there is nothing personal here. I am only sad first for the babarity, second for their shamelessness and unrepentantness, and lastly the way the soceity glamorized the evil by faming instead of shaming them.
Alright.
Re: Ex Bbnaija Housemate: Teddya Lunches New Record Label "Alpharecors by OKorowanta: 11:04am On Apr 14, 2018
godliman:

Puan undecided
Re: Ex Bbnaija Housemate: Teddya Lunches New Record Label "Alpharecors by OneCorner: 2:01pm On Apr 14, 2018
godliman:
stale

Re: Ex Bbnaija Housemate: Teddya Lunches New Record Label "Alpharecors by Snow02: 2:07pm On Apr 14, 2018
more generic music?? or something actually creative ??
Re: Ex Bbnaija Housemate: Teddya Lunches New Record Label "Alpharecors by talk2saintify(m): 2:08pm On Apr 14, 2018
shocked

Teddy only went to BBN to showcase his Toilet Skills
Re: Ex Bbnaija Housemate: Teddya Lunches New Record Label "Alpharecors by Treas006(f): 4:19pm On Apr 14, 2018
talk2saintify:
shocked

Teddy only went to BBN to showcase his Toilet Skills

yes ooh
Re: Ex Bbnaija Housemate: Teddya Lunches New Record Label "Alpharecors by Dacronym(m): 7:09pm On Apr 14, 2018
Brand new Gaming Laptop for Sale Cheapest deal ever

Acer Aspire A515

8th Generation Intel Core i5-8250U Processor (Up to 3.4GHz)
15.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) ComfyView widescreen LED-backlit display
NVIDIA GeForce MX150 with 2 GB of dedicated GDDR5 VRAM
8GB DDR4 Dual Channel Memory & 256GB SSD
802.11ac WiFi (Dual-Band 2.4GHz and 5GHz)
1 - USB 3.1 Type C Gen 1 port, 1 - USB 3.0 Port & 2 - USB 2.0 ports
1 - HDMI port
Backlit Keyboard
4-cell Li-Ion (3220 mAh) Battery, Up to 7 Hours Battery Life
Windows 10 Home
(Google for full specs)
Price 260k
Call/WhatsApp 09031948582
Re: Ex Bbnaija Housemate: Teddya Lunches New Record Label "Alpharecors by YOUNGELDER1(m): 7:11pm On Apr 14, 2018
zicoraads:
We all know who the winner of this show is and that is Teddy A.

If in doubt, ask Ebuka Uchendu where Katung is. Isn't that who won the money during his time?

It is never about who wins the money, but who makes good use of the platform. Right now, Teddy seems like the one who actually had an after-plan going into the house.
Keep going up Zaddy man cool

Just because he’s not always on your tv doesn’t mean he’s not doing well for himself

Katung proceeded to New York to get a directorial degree from the Digital Film Academy, after which he returned to Nigeria and worked on several projects. He produced and directed the movies Unwanted Guest and Heaven’s Hell.

He also directed a number of music videos for Chocolate City, Styl Plus, Gabriel Afolayan and starred in EbonyLife TV’s Desperate Housewives. Currently, Katung is the Senior Channel Manager MTV Base and Executive Director at Chocolate City.

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Luxurious Bedroom(photos) / Actress Boitumelo Rock Unclad Outfit To Host 'South African Music Award (Photos) / Disabled Man Walk Down The Aisle With His Wife On Their Wedding Day (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.