Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,353 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Inspiration And Motivation With Akunwanne Nkemdirim Joshua - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Inspiration And Motivation With Akunwanne Nkemdirim Joshua (327 Views)

Inspiration And Motivation With Akunwanne Nkemdirim Joshua / Inspiration And Motivation With Akunwanne Nkemdirim Joshua / Inspiration And Motivation With Akunwanne Nkemdirim Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Inspiration And Motivation With Akunwanne Nkemdirim Joshua by nkemdirim104(m): 6:57pm On May 19, 2018
Introduction:
"Get Inspired And Motivated every Saturdays with Akunwanne Nkemdirim Joshua".
It's an article program intended to provoke strong aspiration in people toward attaining their goals in life, becoming happier and better individuals for themselves, families and the society at large.
Pardon my lack of professionalism but I strongly believe that this program will be better with time.
I can't do it alone, I need you all to help me. Being a writer is something am always intrigued about. Hopefully, this is a starting step.
Your criticism, suggestions and contributions are highly welcome.
Note that is program is not religion, tribe or sex conscious.
Get in touch with me;
Facebook: fb.com/joshua.akunwanne
Whatsapp group: https:///Ey0y9WuugDb3nRsGf83xx2
Tel: 07055918782
There is also a whatsapp group for this program in case you want to join.
I also implore the room mod to help in this program publicity.
Thanks.
Yours truly; Akunwanne Nkemdirim Joshua.

Topic: What Happens When You Don't Know When to Adjust
Put a frog in a vessel of water and begin warming the water. As the temperature of the water rises, the frog can adjust its body temperature accordingly. The frog continues adjusting with rise in temperature.
Exactly when the water is going to achieve boiling point, the frog is not ready to adjust any longer.
By then the frog chooses to jump out. The frog tries to hop yet can't do as such, on the ground that it has lost its entire being in adjusting with the rising water temperature...
Very soon the frog dies.
What killed the frog?

Large number of us would say the boiling water, yet the fact of the matter is the thing that killed the frog was its own powerlessness to choose when it needed to jump out.

We all need to change or adjust with individuals and circumstances, however we should make sure when we have to change or adjust and when we have to defy, confront or face.

There are times when we have to confront the circumstance and make the move.
In the event that we permit individuals to explore us physically, rationally, candidly or fiscally, they will keep on doing so...
We need to choose when to bounce.
Let us jump while we have the strength...
The question is knowing where to, how to and when to adjust or confront.

Hope this makes sense...
Have a great weekend, see you next Saturday.
Yours truly; Akunwanne Nkemdirim Joshua.
Join our Whatsapp group: https:///Ey0y9WuugDb3nRsGf83xx2

(1) (Reply)

Swiss Garde Aloe Power / 9 Things You Need To Know About Conference Management / 2019: PDP Will Get Only 10 Votes In Southeast – Timipre Sylva

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.