Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,692 members, 7,809,613 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

Bobrisky Says His New Look Is Worth N1.4million - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Says His New Look Is Worth N1.4million (2097 Views)

Burna Boy With Bag Worth N1.3 Million As He Boards Jet To Croatia / Bobrisky Says He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (Photos) / Jay Quameh Rooney Blasts Bobrisky, Says He's A Learner In Ashawo Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Says His New Look Is Worth N1.4million by zion69(m): 9:41am On Apr 14, 2018
Nigerian cross dresser, Bobrisky whose drips seems to be the biggest thing up his sleeves now, took to social media to calculate his new look so y’all hating on him will know.

Taking to his snap to list a detailed price of all he wore to a recent event, Bobrisky claimed they are worth N1.4 million. Here’s what he wrote below;

This is not the first time Bobrisky will be listing his worth in public spaces. In a post few months ago, Bobrisky shared photos of a newly undone weave which he claims he got for N65,000. According to him, he got tired of the hair he bought for N65,000 in 5 days, and had to remove it. He concluded that post with ‘Big chick don’t keep hair long, so f*ck my haters’.

Also in a 2017 post, Bobrisky who claimed he has many people asking him out, stated that his shop is worth #30million and also lives in a lekki five bedroom duplex.

Here’s what he wrote;

Omo, i get plenty toasters oh, it so sad majority of them are so broke. Pls don’t allow ur girlfriends kill me o. Cos if i accepts u forget it u will sell ur last properties to meet up my requirements. i drive a Benz 2009 and 2014 i also drive a Toyota Corolla.

I live at lekki five bedroom duplex, I own a shop at ozon store worth 30 million goods such as my cream, makeup stuffs. I pay over 10 workers salaries. I take care of my grandma and some family members. My fans also dm me for assistance i help d little ican. So u can see am expensive. And for those insulting d baddest here na my matter go kill all of una. And if u think am making mouth ask people who have been to my house. Bobrisky is too classy.”

Source : http://zionadebisi.com/bobrisky-says-new-look-worth-n1-4million/

Re: Bobrisky Says His New Look Is Worth N1.4million by zion69(m): 9:41am On Apr 14, 2018
Cc lalasticala
Re: Bobrisky Says His New Look Is Worth N1.4million by josh123(m): 9:44am On Apr 14, 2018
why ur papa no wear condom?

5 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Says His New Look Is Worth N1.4million by Horlaidex(m): 10:06am On Apr 14, 2018
This guy is a Mumu, only simple arithmetic she no sabi. To he.ll with him

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Says His New Look Is Worth N1.4million by talk2saintify(m): 11:35am On Apr 14, 2018
shocked

If Only Bobrisky could use half that money to get Himself a good English teacher

His Life would have been less Fvcked up

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Says His New Look Is Worth N1.4million by adeememman(m): 1:22pm On Apr 14, 2018
talk2saintify:
shocked

If Only Bobrisky could use half that money to get Himself a good English teacher

I think he's also in need of a maths teacher
Re: Bobrisky Says His New Look Is Worth N1.4million by joseo: 1:30pm On Apr 14, 2018
my pray is for God to have mercy on this guy.
Re: Bobrisky Says His New Look Is Worth N1.4million by officialteemi(m): 3:25pm On Apr 14, 2018
and the fool will still have hard bone in the MORNING
Re: Bobrisky Says His New Look Is Worth N1.4million by HausaOverlord: 3:39pm On Apr 14, 2018
Shey one crazy jihadist no fit just help us exterminate this guy
Re: Bobrisky Says His New Look Is Worth N1.4million by lenghtinny(m): 4:18pm On Apr 14, 2018
Johnbull my son, I sent you school. You don't know how to spell your name.

Simple arithmetic this SpongeBob no Sabi angry
Re: Bobrisky Says His New Look Is Worth N1.4million by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 14, 2018
Another smart and lucky young man
You that is not gay or Intelligent, your moral standing with your Creator is not any better than his but he has access to a the quality of life that is higher than at least 70% of what Nigerians can get
You don't like him you don't approve of his life let it end there no need to yab and rant about him only giving him the attention he wants

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Says His New Look Is Worth N1.4million by Dollarship(m): 4:47pm On Apr 14, 2018
Those that are abusing her
How far with your bank account have you feed it cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Says His New Look Is Worth N1.4million by dynicks(m): 5:01pm On Apr 14, 2018
g
Re: Bobrisky Says His New Look Is Worth N1.4million by nkeona(m): 5:09pm On Apr 14, 2018
Him phone no get calculator... Since his brain can't do the math
Re: Bobrisky Says His New Look Is Worth N1.4million by itsRhamzy: 7:43pm On Apr 14, 2018
talk2saintify:
shocked

and also a math teacher I think. Cos those figures s/he listed above are way beyond 1.4m
Re: Bobrisky Says His New Look Is Worth N1.4million by Kingsley1000(m): 8:48pm On Apr 14, 2018
fine transgendered
Re: Bobrisky Says His New Look Is Worth N1.4million by UjunwaBekeeLoved(f): 8:58pm On Apr 14, 2018
And na woman born this one.

See wetin ordinary pill could have removed.

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Billie Eilish Carrying Her 5 Grammy Awards / Big Brother Naija Housemate Kaisha Shocked Housemates Saying She Masturbate Alot / Erica Confronts Nengi Over Dancing With Kiddwaya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.