Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,869 members, 7,817,567 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Poverty Made Me Faithful To My Wife - Ghanaian Man To CNN Journalist, Amanpour - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Poverty Made Me Faithful To My Wife - Ghanaian Man To CNN Journalist, Amanpour (19402 Views)

Why Are Some Men Not Faithful To Their Woman? / 32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood / "My Wife’s Beauty Makes Me Sleepless, I Want A Divorce" - Zimbabwea Man To Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poverty Made Me Faithful To My Wife - Ghanaian Man To CNN Journalist, Amanpour by tosyne2much(m): 3:52pm On Apr 15, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

SAME WAY THERE ARE RICH AND FAITHFUL MEN.

THIS THREAD HAS NO PURPOSE.
That's it bro cheesy
Re: Poverty Made Me Faithful To My Wife - Ghanaian Man To CNN Journalist, Amanpour by chuckjonesautos: 3:52pm On Apr 15, 2018
Re: Poverty Made Me Faithful To My Wife - Ghanaian Man To CNN Journalist, Amanpour by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 15, 2018
Godsent4life:
If na you remain for this world I no go marry.. haaa then swear you with ugly quote your ancestors

With your bad grammar, marriage should be far from your lips. A copy of Brighter Grammar should be paramount in your life right now undecided

1 Like

Re: Poverty Made Me Faithful To My Wife - Ghanaian Man To CNN Journalist, Amanpour by Dindondin(m): 3:53pm On Apr 15, 2018
But rich men still marry poor girls. The truth is, when we v money... we explore more. Thereby dating/marrying more. But any woman we genuinely love has hit jackpot!
Re: Poverty Made Me Faithful To My Wife - Ghanaian Man To CNN Journalist, Amanpour by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 15, 2018
chukwukahenry:

did u understand what u read?

Yes I did and I ask again what is your point ?
Re: Poverty Made Me Faithful To My Wife - Ghanaian Man To CNN Journalist, Amanpour by bukatyne(f): 4:00pm On Apr 15, 2018
Ghana is on a roll with Amanpour.

1 Like

Re: Poverty Made Me Faithful To My Wife - Ghanaian Man To CNN Journalist, Amanpour by obafemee80(m): 4:06pm On Apr 15, 2018
tosyne2much:
Unfaithfulness has nothing to do with money.. There are many poor men out there who aren't faithful to their wives

True

1 Like

Re: Poverty Made Me Faithful To My Wife - Ghanaian Man To CNN Journalist, Amanpour by Ellabae(f): 4:24pm On Apr 15, 2018
tosyne2much:
Unfaithfulness has nothing to do with money.. There are many poor men out there who aren't faithful to their wives

Yes dear but they are few compared to the rich ones.
Re: Poverty Made Me Faithful To My Wife - Ghanaian Man To CNN Journalist, Amanpour by tosyne2much(m): 4:27pm On Apr 15, 2018
Ellabae:
Yes dear but they are few compared to the rich ones.
It's 70/30 cheesy
Re: Poverty Made Me Faithful To My Wife - Ghanaian Man To CNN Journalist, Amanpour by Gloriao(f): 4:36pm On Apr 15, 2018
rainylad:

Ofcourse....you never how bad or good a man is until he becomes rich...Poverty humbles anyone,especially men.

That is not correct my dear
Re: Poverty Made Me Faithful To My Wife - Ghanaian Man To CNN Journalist, Amanpour by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:46pm On Apr 15, 2018
In life there will always be the rich and the poor, slaves and freeborn. it all depends on the person
Re: Poverty Made Me Faithful To My Wife - Ghanaian Man To CNN Journalist, Amanpour by onatisi(m): 5:01pm On Apr 15, 2018
this is very very correct.
na poverty dey make man gentle
if you no get money
hide your face
Re: Poverty Made Me Faithful To My Wife - Ghanaian Man To CNN Journalist, Amanpour by mrsfavour(f): 6:10pm On Apr 15, 2018
rainylad:

Ofcourse....you never how bad or good a man is until he becomes rich...Poverty humbles anyone,especially men.

Truth
Re: Poverty Made Me Faithful To My Wife - Ghanaian Man To CNN Journalist, Amanpour by lereinter(m): 6:52pm On Apr 15, 2018
u ve wife at home that satisfies u but u still want to f.cuk around like dog even if u are rich
Re: Poverty Made Me Faithful To My Wife - Ghanaian Man To CNN Journalist, Amanpour by mikolo80: 7:27pm On Apr 15, 2018
tosyne2much:

then they are rich as far as d other women are concerned
your rich and their rich are not the same
Re: Poverty Made Me Faithful To My Wife - Ghanaian Man To CNN Journalist, Amanpour by Water101(f): 9:57pm On Apr 15, 2018
tosyne2much:

oga,person wey no chop belle full no dey think to use prick o!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Increasing Suicide — Be Careful What Your Children Consume / How Dramatic Is Your Mum? / Not Eating Your Wife Food!! A Punishment Or What??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.