Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

45 Year Old Man Caught Sleeping With His Daughters And Nieces Says He Is Prepari - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 45 Year Old Man Caught Sleeping With His Daughters And Nieces Says He Is Prepari (1833 Views)

45-Year-Old Man Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Delta, Says Older Women Are Wide (Pix) / Gunmen Stab Abia Pastor, Kill His Daughters, Remove Their Private Parts. Photo / 45-Year-Old Man Caught Having Sex With Neighbor’s 12-Year-Old Daughter In Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

45 Year Old Man Caught Sleeping With His Daughters And Nieces Says He Is Prepari by ejomahgrace44: 10:17am On Apr 14, 2018
A 45-year old man of Magoye district chief Mwanachingwala in southern Province of Zambia was yesterday caught having sex with his own biological daughter.
Enock Mweene, a father to seven children was in the habit of sleeping with his own biological daughters and nieces when they went to visit.

And when caught by the wife who called people in the community to come and witness the act, Mr. Mweene admitted having sex with his own biological daughters and relatives charging that he was preparing them for marriage.

According to eye witnesses informed Zambian Watch that Mr. Mweene and his three daughters have been having sexual activities for more than two years since 2015.

“We are shocked with this man, rumors were all over that he is sleeping with his daughters, till today when we witnessed it, he was right on top of his second daughter” a source said.

And when the community started beating him up, Mr. Mweene confirmed that he was sleeping with his three daughters charging that he was preparing them for marriage.

“I am preparing my daughters for marriage; this is my move to prepare them for marriage. Don’t beat me up”pleaded the man.

Re: 45 Year Old Man Caught Sleeping With His Daughters And Nieces Says He Is Prepari by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:21am On Apr 14, 2018
ONE bullet to the back of the head of this demon, no questions asked!
Re: 45 Year Old Man Caught Sleeping With His Daughters And Nieces Says He Is Prepari by Jabioro: 10:21am On Apr 14, 2018
He should drop his head in water shame.
Re: 45 Year Old Man Caught Sleeping With His Daughters And Nieces Says He Is Prepari by decatalyst(m): 10:30am On Apr 14, 2018
“I am preparing my daughters for marriage; this is my move to prepare them for marriage. Don’t beat me up”pleaded the man.

Mofo like this makes one read meaning to so much closeness between father and daughter, mother and daughter.

Re: 45 Year Old Man Caught Sleeping With His Daughters And Nieces Says He Is Prepari by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 14, 2018
This is not a man in that body but a demon a dead spirit
Re: 45 Year Old Man Caught Sleeping With His Daughters And Nieces Says He Is Prepari by Investorbj: 7:07pm On Apr 14, 2018
i dont have access to my email. i saw ur pm. how may i help you? ejomahgrace44
Re: 45 Year Old Man Caught Sleeping With His Daughters And Nieces Says He Is Prepari by Nickijoy(f): 7:27pm On Apr 14, 2018
Fifty shades of wrong..
Re: 45 Year Old Man Caught Sleeping With His Daughters And Nieces Says He Is Prepari by ejomahgrace44: 7:41pm On Apr 14, 2018
Investorbj:
i dont have access to my email. i saw ur pm. how may i help you? ejomahgrace44
I need ur iTunes card

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Slay Queen Stripped Naked For Stealing Handset / Graphic Photos: Pastor And Wife Allegedly Assault His Sister Over Property. / Gun Men Attack Compound In Okija Beheads Son Of An Old Woman, Destroys Houses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.