Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

These Are The 6 Most Powerful Engines By Cylinder Count - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / These Are The 6 Most Powerful Engines By Cylinder Count (13693 Views)

Brabus' World's Most Powerful Twelve-cylinder SUV Is 4½ Times The Price Of G63 / The ₦3.3 Billion Centodieci: The Most Powerful Bugatti Hypercar Yet / What Are Differences Between The 6-cylinder Engine And The V6 Engine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Are The 6 Most Powerful Engines By Cylinder Count by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 15, 2018
naturalwaves:
You should have done for 4 cylinders too.
Modified:
I see where you took the main information from and then truncated the rest of the write-up. 4 cylinders and even 2 cylinders were added where you took them from but you removed them. That's a bad thing to do. Moreover, I keep on telling you, stop commiting intellectual theft. Nothing bad if you add...... Additional info from so so website.

Original article can be found here:
https://www.yahoo.com/news/most-powerful-engines-cylinder-count-185313878/photo-p-five-cylinder-engines-arent-photo-185603756.html

Cc: Automotive1, Autojosh, EgunMogaji.

That enterprise is a known den of intellectual thieves.

I’ve given up on them on this platform for obvious reasons.

1 Like

Re: These Are The 6 Most Powerful Engines By Cylinder Count by Automotive1(m): 9:58am On Apr 15, 2018
EgunMogaji:

That enterprise is a known den of intellectual thieves.

I’ve given up them on this platform for obvious reasons.
undecided

naturalwaves:
You should have done for 4 cylinders too.
Modified:
I see where you took the main information from and then truncated the rest of the write-up. 4 cylinders and even 2 cylinders were added where you took them from but you removed them. That's a bad thing to do. Moreover, I keep on telling you, stop commiting intellectual theft. Nothing bad if you add...... Additional info from so so website.

Original article can be found here:
https://www.yahoo.com/news/most-powerful-engines-cylinder-count-185313878/photo-p-five-cylinder-engines-arent-photo-185603756.html

Cc: Automotive1, Autojosh, EgunMogaji.

Why accuse falsely?
If you had visited the site, you would have seen I credited motor1.com that inspired this post.
https://www.motor1.com/features/239145/most-powerful-engines-cylinders/

2 Likes

Re: These Are The 6 Most Powerful Engines By Cylinder Count by yeman1(m): 10:18am On Apr 15, 2018
I thought you're referring to my sweet honda
Re: These Are The 6 Most Powerful Engines By Cylinder Count by Orlatunday11(m): 10:40am On Apr 15, 2018
How can I get that of 16 cylinder biko
Re: These Are The 6 Most Powerful Engines By Cylinder Count by naturalwaves: 11:05am On Apr 15, 2018
Automotive1:

undecided

Why accuse falsely?
If you had visited the site, you would have seen I credited motor1.com that inspired this post.

Stop being half clever. You brought the article here and so, you were supposed to put the site here too. The source is not your site. The source is where you brought the original article from. There is nothing bad if you put your website here and also the motor1 site or wherever you got additional information. That's what we are saying. No one is saying that you should be all knowing but always note that it takes great efforts on the parts of those researchers to come up with those articles and you have to acknowledge them wherever and whenever you use their articles. Don't commit intellectual theft.

Let me give you an example. I have seen some very realistic, fantastic threads from you in which I gave a like button, they are those ones that you took your time to make researches, the ones about Lagos roads etc. How will you feel if I take your entire write-up, place it in a website and then put a link to my website there as the source? In fact, putting your website below the article is a greater crime than merely commuting plagiarism. If you had written that, "this same article can be found in the website below"(your website), that would have sounded better as that does not imply that you are claiming it. On getting to your site, if the original source is now referenced there, would still make more sense BUT putting your website right there below the write-up sends only one type of message I. e it belongs to you which is not the case here. Be warned!

I was wondering at first why a review of such nature would be done and there wouldn't be a 4 cylinder there not knowing you removed it. It is even the 4 cylinder and 6 cylinder that basically concerns us here in Nigeria. How many people use those cylinders here in Nigeria??

If I may ask, why did you remove the lower cylinders from your post? Why did you truncate the post??

Moreover, our beloved Nairaland is now turning to a place for gabbages. Seun employed mods that do not even know what Moderating a site is all about. Lalasticlala pushes anything he likes to the front page even without verifications. All sources must be well referenced even if an OP is a padi padi.

Cc: EgunMogaji

3 Likes

Re: These Are The 6 Most Powerful Engines By Cylinder Count by babatee1985(m): 11:47am On Apr 15, 2018
feldido:
Anything above V8 is madness in this country, where would one use such horsepowers and speed?

Which road?
Lagos- Ibadan express road grin
feldido:
Anything above V8 is madness in this country, where would one use such horsepowers and speed?

Which road?
Lagos- Ibadan express road

1 Like

Re: These Are The 6 Most Powerful Engines By Cylinder Count by stevio(m): 12:52pm On Apr 15, 2018
These electronics were not manufactured with your Country in mind angry
feldido:

Which road?

1 Like

Re: These Are The 6 Most Powerful Engines By Cylinder Count by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 15, 2018
Automotive1:

undecided

Why accuse falsely?

angry

You’re being deceptive.

The reason why you should include a link to the original source on here is for people like me who won’t visit your forum of the regurgitated collection of mostly plagiarized material.

Do the right thing. It’s actually very easy.

1 Like

Re: These Are The 6 Most Powerful Engines By Cylinder Count by Badb0y4lyf(m): 1:59pm On Apr 15, 2018
lol Give me corolla 1.8 anytime any day

1 Like

Re: These Are The 6 Most Powerful Engines By Cylinder Count by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 15, 2018
graphicsgal3000:
d

i don't know much about about marketing on nairaland, as compared to instagram or facebook...
and i don't think its that effective, many nairalanders are here to gist, many others are hustling just like you,

but i'll advise you to try the business sections, arts, education, investment, events, fashion sections e.t.c
sections that generally would have someone trying to promote something and would need a graphics artist
these sections are generally less populated as compared to romance and politics but those who frequent those sections mean business...
(for instance, if i were looking for a graphicsgal, i probably wouldn't come to nairaland, and if i came to nairaland, i wouldn't go to politics section)

also try opening a thread in any of those sections posting samples of your work, or continue your random thread posts, with a sample of your work attached to your post, (the main idea is to catch peoples attention, in someway or anyway, an average nairalander would just scroll down and has a short attention span, he/she is more likely to read posts at the top and posts that have the most likes and scroll through the others, especially adverts)

lastly, this your beauty is not a small thing oo, grin grin grin, i said i can't just scroll down without quoting this beauty today, that part of your marketing worked, because if i had any graphics design job, it wouldn't pass you by cool cool

goodluck on your hustle and happy sunday wink wink

fine geh

1 Like

Re: These Are The 6 Most Powerful Engines By Cylinder Count by ifiokbenzy(m): 3:34pm On Apr 15, 2018
I love your eyes, you can really see big engine, like the V20 above. Noring do ya!

Correspondence:
Good engines! How about their fuel consumption and pollution effects?

The girl above me, you are beautiful oo. You are beautiful and I am serious

Those of you who got space above me, you can now modify and write meaningful things
Re: These Are The 6 Most Powerful Engines By Cylinder Count by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 15, 2018
Ttrrffyyghuuh:

i don't know much about about marketing on nairaland, as compared to instagram or facebook...
and i don't think its that effective, many nairalanders are here to gist, many others are hustling just like you,

but i'll advise you to try the business sections, arts, education, investment, events, fashion sections e.t.c
sections that generally would have someone trying to promote something and would need a graphics artist
these sections are generally less populated as compared to romance and politics but those who frequent those sections mean business...
(for instance, if i were looking for a graphicsgal, i probably wouldn't come to nairaland, and if i came to nairaland, i wouldn't go to politics section)

also try opening a thread in any of those sections posting samples of your work, or continue your random thread posts, with a sample of your work attached to your post, (the main idea is to catch peoples attention, in someway or anyway, an average nairalander would just scroll down and has a short attention span, he/she is more likely to read posts at the top and posts that have the most likes and scroll through the others, especially adverts)

lastly, this your beauty is not a small thing oo, grin grin grin, i said i can't just scroll down without quoting this beauty today, that part of your marketing worked, because if i had any graphics design job, it wouldn't pass you by cool cool

fine geh

Re: These Are The 6 Most Powerful Engines By Cylinder Count by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:48pm On Apr 15, 2018
big engine, plenty cylinder, many wahala!

luv my golf two 4-cylinder engine.
pesin wey dey drive #85m buggatti, na d same time & distance I dey cover wit am in my caddy.

thunder faya plenty cylinder wahala!
am damn too young to be stressed mehn cool

1 Like

Re: These Are The 6 Most Powerful Engines By Cylinder Count by graphicsgal3000(f): 5:36pm On Apr 15, 2018
cant believe you took the effort to write all this!!!!...thanks alot cheesy..will definitely follow your advice.
Ttrrffyyghuuh:

fine geh
Re: These Are The 6 Most Powerful Engines By Cylinder Count by Nobody: 11:27pm On Apr 15, 2018
graphicsgal3000:
cant believe you took the effort to write all this!!!!...thanks alot cheesy..will definitely follow your advice.

you're welcome...
anything for the pretty graphicsgal... wink wink

1 Like

Re: These Are The 6 Most Powerful Engines By Cylinder Count by Nobody: 11:35pm On Apr 15, 2018
graphicsgal3000:
Madam does ypur graphics design entail logo branding?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tyre Speed Ratings And What You Need To Know / Top Reasons Why Your Car Check Engine Light Is On / Honda-accord 2005: O2 Sensor/fuel Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.