Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,523 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

"No Tithe, No Heaven" - Pastor Adeboye - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "No Tithe, No Heaven" - Pastor Adeboye (44207 Views)

If You Feel There Is No Heaven, Then, What Do You Think About This? / There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith / Paul Play Dairo Reacts To Pastor Adeboye's "No Tithe, No Heaven" Preaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "No Tithe, No Heaven" - Pastor Adeboye by InvertedHammer: 3:51pm On Apr 15, 2018
/
Any slowpoke that wants to give money to this devil-incarnate cum scammer named Adeboye should please do.

Not my problem.

\

2 Likes

Re: "No Tithe, No Heaven" - Pastor Adeboye by seunmsg(m): 4:03pm On Apr 15, 2018
Tithe is the new gate fee to the utopian heaven. If you don't pay, you won't make heaven, full stop! Daddy GO, well done Sir. Eyin sheeples, una done hear o. You either bribe God now or face eternal damnation. We need the money now to build gold pavement in heaven.

2 Likes

Re: "No Tithe, No Heaven" - Pastor Adeboye by anataala: 4:21pm On Apr 15, 2018
That pastor is a thief, does he own the keys to heaven, can you imagine?

3 Likes

Re: "No Tithe, No Heaven" - Pastor Adeboye by GloriaNino: 4:22pm On Apr 15, 2018
[quote author=dapsoneh post=66730861][/quote]
Why do Nigerians just choose to be dumb.. you see what clear Bible is saying and you’re still telling me he’s talking about ‘if he wants to be perfect’ not ‘if he wants to enter heaven’..
you guys should read your Bible, is a lie! That is why y’all are been duped easily

Luke 10:25-37
25 On one occasion an expert in the law stood up to test Jesus. “Teacher,” he asked, “what must I do to inherit eternal life?”

26 “What is written in the Law?” he replied. “How do you read it?”

27 He answered, “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind’[c]; and, ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’[d]”

28 “You have answered correctly,” Jesus replied. “Do this and you will live.”

29 But he wanted to justify himself, so he asked Jesus, “And who is my neighbor?”

30 In reply Jesus said: “A man was going down from Jerusalem to Jericho, when he was attacked by robbers. They stripped him of his clothes, beat him and went away, leaving him half dead. 31 A priest happened to be going down the same road, and when he saw the man, he passed by on the other side. 32 So too, a Levite, when he came to the place and saw him, passed by on the other side. 33 But a Samaritan, as he traveled, came where the man was; and when he saw him, he took pity on him. 34 He went to him and bandaged his wounds, pouring on oil and wine. Then he put the man on his own donkey, brought him to an inn and took care of him. 35 The next day he took out two denarii[e] and gave them to the innkeeper. ‘Look after him,’ he said, ‘and when I return, I will reimburse you for any extra expense you may have.’

36 “Which of these three do you think was a neighbor to the man who fell into the hands of robbers?”

37 The expert in the law replied, “The one who had mercy on him.”

Jesus told him, “Go and do likewise.”
Mind you, Samaritans don’t believe in Jesus and the Jewish religion either but that particular man Jesus was talking about is more Christlike than most of our G.o’s

1 Like

Re: "No Tithe, No Heaven" - Pastor Adeboye by successking401(m): 4:51pm On Apr 15, 2018
Chiedu4Trump:
Tithing is Dead and here is why

In the Old Testament, their blessing were tied to their tithes!

Malachi 3:10
Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meaPastor t in mine house, and prove me now herewith,
saith the Lord of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing,
that there shall not be room enough to receive it.

In the New Testament our blessings are all in Jesus Christ.
Notice it says ALL not some but ALL.

Ephesians 1:3
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,
who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:

In the Old Testament, God rebuked the devourer (Devil) when you tithed.

Malachi 3:11 (KJV)
And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground;
neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the Lord of hosts.

In the New Testament, Jesus Himself destroys the works of the devil.

1 John 3:8
For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

The bible say's that the New Testament is better than the Old Testament.
Not only is the New Testament is better than the Old Testament,
Its also based on better promises

Hebrews 8:6
But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant,
which was established upon better promises.

So please why do we want to hold on the Old Testament's tithing when the New Testament's grace is better

Do You expect help from God becos of ur tithes or becos of the faith you have in Jesus.

If you expect God to help you becos of your tithes, you are offending Jesus,and are why..

Joshua conquered all because of God's blessings NOT tithes.

Deuteronomy 11:25
There shall no man be able to stand before you: for the Lord your God shall lay the fear of you and the dread of you upon all the land that ye shall tread upon, as he hath said unto you.

Now Our Blessings are in Jesus not Tithes.
Noitce it says ALL not some

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:

So choose which is better, money or Jesus

LET'S COMPARE WHAT JESUS GETS US TO WHAT TITHES CAN GET

The Law does not make anybody perfect!
Heb 7:19
For the law made nothing perfect!

What makes us perfect before God is the sacrifice Jesus made for us.

Colossians 1:28
Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom;
that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus:

If tithing could get you favor with God or save us, Jesus would not have died.

QUESTION
What do you think carries more weight in heaven?

The Blood Jesus shed for you and I

Matthew 26:28
For this is my blood of the new testament,
which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

OR

The tithes you pay?

Remember that the Silver & Gold already belongs to God.

Haggai 2:8
The silver is mine, and the gold is mine, saith the Lord of hosts.

In fact believing that things will work because your tithe means;
you are saying to God that the sacrifice Jesus paid is not good enough and you need to add more to it.

And the bible is clear that all our blessings are in Jesus Christ and not our tithes.
Notice it says ALL!
So everything we want Jesus has paid for it, so tithes cannot get it.

So the law of tithing does not bring favor.

Now a quick question, did Jesus collect tithes?
The only time it's menitoned in the New Testament is to yab the Pharisees.

Apart for that once, tithes was never mentioned again in the New Testament.

So why do pastors make you put your faith in ur tithes & not Jesus?

Answer is simply, GREED

1 Like

Re: "No Tithe, No Heaven" - Pastor Adeboye by successking401(m): 4:56pm On Apr 15, 2018
nosagold:
Please read Luke 11:42
Don't deceive others while also deceiving yourself.
Re: "No Tithe, No Heaven" - Pastor Adeboye by onatisi(m): 4:56pm On Apr 15, 2018
it is as if most christian preachers pick sections of the bible that suits their lifestyle , way of life or ideology and then try to impose such on their followers . pastors should sit down and be able to agree on a particular bible direction on tithes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "No Tithe, No Heaven" - Pastor Adeboye by kokan: 5:14pm On Apr 15, 2018
asuustrike2009:

A thief can never make heaven says the bible
is that the only thing you know from your bible?
Re: "No Tithe, No Heaven" - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 15, 2018
kokan:
is that the only thing you know from your bible?
This is just one of things in the bible
Re: "No Tithe, No Heaven" - Pastor Adeboye by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:27pm On Apr 15, 2018
The pastor is plain thief
I only pity his gullible congregants

1 Like

Re: "No Tithe, No Heaven" - Pastor Adeboye by chijokz(m): 5:34pm On Apr 15, 2018
Femsyn:
Ever since this tithe issue has been on, I've never commented, but I will do it once and for all, just for reference sake.

We are always quick to quote Malachi 3:10 to support tithing. I have nothing against people who tithe, because I feel giving 10percent of your earning to the church is based on your agreement and inspiration on the issue. However, what I have an issue with is saying its binding on all Christians to tithe.

Israelites paid tithes to Levi, who was chosen by God to collect them, due to his righteousness amongst other good traits. Are we Israelites? If yes, which among the 12 tribes are we and how do we recognise our own Levites, so we could pay to them. And of course the Levites must equally pay their own 10 percent to God directly, as its done in the past.

Tithes were paid in foodstuff, not in gold or silver, and if it must be converted, there are rules.

Matt. 23:23 pointed out by Jesus how even Pharisees paid tithes and how unimportant it is to the kingdom of God. Perhaps Christians need to leave Christianity and practice Judaism as its a religious doctrine.

Jacob paid tithe after he received blessings from God, and it was more like a vow between him and God at that instant. Not a monthly affair.

Abraham paid out of the spoils of war he fought for Sodom to Melchizedek.

In the new testament, Jesus referred to a number of the old laws, e.g. working on the Sabbath day, and he explained it, not cancel it. He referred to Isaiah, Jonah, Abraham etc. at some points, but I wonder why He never said anything about tithing, despite the importance attached to it today.

The problem with some Christians is that we're so bent on sentiments on this issue. The fact that its been a standing issue for a long time does not mean it can never be changed despite having the bible for reference. But its OK if its fine by anybody, but don't display your ignorance by saying its binding on all Christians.

It might interest you all to know that even today Jews in Israel don't pay tithes. Why? There are no temples or ordained Levites to pay to. The requirements to fulfil the "law", even as an Israelite is not available.

Unfortunately, no one has been able to convince me of the biblical relevance of tithing in today's church. It can be done voluntarily like any other vows or special offerings, which are still under the umbrella of "giving"
Well said.
Re: "No Tithe, No Heaven" - Pastor Adeboye by orumba(m): 5:35pm On Apr 15, 2018
him dey go heaven?
Re: "No Tithe, No Heaven" - Pastor Adeboye by ebenholer(m): 5:53pm On Apr 15, 2018
No one wan go heaven b4 as poverty no gree allow people to remove tithes from their money. There is nothing under christianity that is a compulsion, not even tithing. Tithing is only a compulsion for those that are born of the holy spirit, that are not just church goers but are now having interactions with God, I mean those who have given the entirety of their lives away in exchange for heavenly treasures. These are the people who can pay tithes, not church goers.
Re: "No Tithe, No Heaven" - Pastor Adeboye by VannywealthDesi(f): 6:04pm On Apr 15, 2018
sisimmi:
Finally, the human side of daddy GO is out in the open. Speaking as if he is God and twisting the gospel to fit his agenda. Some of these GOs are in love with the old testament so much that the liberating message and mission of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ is lost in-between. Someone should also remind him that the Old Testament required folks to make sacrifices by killing their children and spilling the blood on the alter unto the Lord; that burnt offering was mandatory. Why are they singling out tithe? If he is convinced that the way to live as Christians is to follow the Abrahamic principles, then the ritual killers and murders of our time are doing "the Lord's work" because, the Lord likes sacrifice!!!
This is not true. God didn't ask for people to sacrifice their children to Him. On the contrary He forbade it. It was all those heathens and pagans who sacrificed their children to idols, and whose practices the Isrealites began to follow thereby sinning against the God of heaven and earth.
Re: "No Tithe, No Heaven" - Pastor Adeboye by ebenholer(m): 6:05pm On Apr 15, 2018
In Mark 12:41, Jesus and His observation of the widow's gift teaches us that there are no excuses for not giving either in form of offering or tithing.. We may say that our income is too small or that the church does not really need our money; but what a great deal of blessing would come to the Lord’’s work everywhere if we would first set aside that which belongs to Him –- which after all is His due! –- look up 2 Corinthians 8:5.
Re: "No Tithe, No Heaven" - Pastor Adeboye by ebenholer(m): 6:06pm On Apr 15, 2018
[quote author=successking401 post=66733193][/quote]
n Mark 12:41, Jesus and His observation of the widow's gift teaches us that there are no excuses for not giving either in form of offering or tithing.. We may say that our income is too small or that the church does not really need our money; but what a great deal of blessing would come to the Lord’’s work everywhere if we would first set aside that which belongs to Him –- which after all is His due! –- look up 2 Corinthians 8:5.
Re: "No Tithe, No Heaven" - Pastor Adeboye by Nasa28(m): 6:12pm On Apr 15, 2018
nosagold:

Are you a Pharisee?

1 Like

Re: "No Tithe, No Heaven" - Pastor Adeboye by ebenholer(m): 6:13pm On Apr 15, 2018
Femsyn:
Ever since this tithe issue has been on, I've never commented, but I will do it once and for all, just for reference sake.

We are always quick to quote Malachi 3:10 to support tithing. I have nothing against people who tithe, because I feel giving 10percent of your earning to the church is based on your agreement and inspiration on the issue. However, what I have an issue with is saying its binding on all Christians to tithe.

Israelites paid tithes to Levi, who was chosen by God to collect them, due to his righteousness amongst other good traits. Are we Israelites? If yes, which among the 12 tribes are we and how do we recognise our own Levites, so we could pay to them. And of course the Levites must equally pay their own 10 percent to God directly, as its done in the past.

Tithes were paid in foodstuff, not in gold or silver, and if it must be converted, there are rules.

Matt. 23:23 pointed out by Jesus how even Pharisees paid tithes and how unimportant it is to the kingdom of God. Perhaps Christians need to leave Christianity and practice Judaism as its a religious doctrine.

Jacob paid tithe after he received blessings from God, and it was more like a vow between him and God at that instant. Not a monthly affair.

Abraham paid out of the spoils of war he fought for Sodom to Melchizedek.

In the new testament, Jesus referred to a number of the old laws, e.g. working on the Sabbath day, and he explained it, not cancel it. He referred to Isaiah, Jonah, Abraham etc. at some points, but I wonder why He never said anything about tithing, despite the importance attached to it today.

The problem with some Christians is that we're so bent on sentiments on this issue. The fact that its been a standing issue for a long time does not mean it can never be changed despite having the bible for reference. But its OK if its fine by anybody, but don't display your ignorance by saying its binding on all Christians.

It might interest you all to know that even today Jews in Israel don't pay tithes. Why? There are no temples or ordained Levites to pay to. The requirements to fulfil the "law", even as an Israelite is not available.

Unfortunately, no one has been able to convince me of the biblical relevance of tithing in today's church. It can be done voluntarily like any other vows or special offerings, which are still under the umbrella of "giving"
Do not expect anyone to convince u on this, heart changing work can only be done by the holy spirit.
In Mark 12:41, Jesus and His observation of the widow's gift teaches us that there are no excuses for not giving either in form of offering or tithing.. We may say that our income is too small or that the church does not really need our money; but what a great deal of blessing would come to the Lord’’s work everywhere if we would first set aside that which belongs to Him –- which after all is His due! –- look up 2 Corinthians 8:5.
Re: "No Tithe, No Heaven" - Pastor Adeboye by Nasa28(m): 6:14pm On Apr 15, 2018
nosagold:

Are you a Pharisee? After death of Christ, we were able to approach God through Jesus
Re: "No Tithe, No Heaven" - Pastor Adeboye by talk2percy(m): 6:19pm On Apr 15, 2018
This Adeboye man is a big criminal! Tufiakwa!
Re: "No Tithe, No Heaven" - Pastor Adeboye by ebenholer(m): 6:22pm On Apr 15, 2018
martineverest:
old testament support tithing while new testament is against it.... that's y our pastors use old testament, Malachi 3 v 10 and will never use any new testament as back up

tithing is of the law ......Hebrews 7 says tithing is embarassed'useless' and invalid
This is heresy, there is no portion of New Testament that went against tithing nor act of giving in all forms.
Re: "No Tithe, No Heaven" - Pastor Adeboye by ebenholer(m): 6:29pm On Apr 15, 2018
onatisi:
but why is there so much confusion about this matter?
daddy freeze raised this issue and if i am not mistaken , many christian pastors have come out to say that , yes he is correct that tithing isnt complusory but voluntary.
secondly , there is no where in the bible where mmaking heaven is tied to material contributions to the church , God has never said that without tithing one wont go to heaven , what God stated in the bible is that without tithing the person is exposed and vulnerable to the attacks of the enemy
now my question is, if it is God , One bible and One Spirit , then why are these pastors contradicting themselves ?why cant ppl just sit down and look at what the bible says and follow it .
ppl are very quick to say polygamy is bad and that just one wife and one husband and they also refer to all those who did it in the old testament as old idea and that the new testament says just one wife , why are they then finding it difficult to accept the new testament ideas on tithing too
You need not be surprised why all these are happening in the world now aday, even bible has predicted it to happen in this manner in the perilious time like this.
Re: "No Tithe, No Heaven" - Pastor Adeboye by 0monnak0da: 6:39pm On Apr 15, 2018
ebenholer:

Do not expect anyone to convince u on this, heart changing work can only be done by the holy spirit.
Teaches YOU.

Giving is not mechanical . We must give with our hearts. If not better do not give

If you do not feel like giving it is better not to give than to give grudgingly. That is what the widow story teaches ME.

So giving should not be by force and it MUST be given willingly

Talk about not going too heaven if you do not give is WRONG and has no justification
Re: "No Tithe, No Heaven" - Pastor Adeboye by messiedidylakes(f): 6:39pm On Apr 15, 2018
Chiedu4Trump:
Tithing is Dead and here is why

In the Old Testament, their blessing were tied to their tithes!

Malachi 3:10
Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meaPastor t in mine house, and prove me now herewith,
saith the Lord of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing,
that there shall not be room enough to receive it.

In the New Testament our blessings are all in Jesus Christ.
Notice it says ALL not some but ALL.

In the Old Testament, God rebuked the devourer (Devil) when you tithed.

Malachi 3:11 (KJV)
And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground;
neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the Lord of hosts.

In the New Testament, Jesus Himself destroys the works of the devil.

1 John 3:8
For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

The bible say's that the New Testament is better than the Old Testament.
Not only is the New Testament is better than the Old Testament,
Its also based on better promises

Hebrews 8:6
But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant,
which was established upon better promises.

So please why do we want to hold on the Old Testament's tithing when the New Testament's grace is better

Do You expect help from God becos of ur tithes or becos of the faith you have in Jesus.

If you expect God to help you becos of your tithes, you are offending Jesus,and are why..

Joshua conquered all because of God's blessings NOT tithes.

Deuteronomy 11:25
There shall no man be able to stand before you: for the Lord your God shall lay the fear of you and the dread of you upon all the land that ye shall tread upon, as he hath said unto you.

Now Our Blessings are in Jesus not Tithes.
Noitce it says ALL not some

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:

So choose which is better, money or Jesus

LET'S COMPARE WHAT JESUS GETS US TO WHAT TITHES CAN GET

The Law does not make anybody perfect!
Heb 7:19
For the law made nothing perfect!

What makes us perfect before God is the sacrifice Jesus made for us.

Colossians 1:28
Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom;
that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus:

If tithing could get you favor with God or save us, Jesus would not have died.

QUESTION
What do you think carries more weight in heaven?

The Blood Jesus shed for you and I

Matthew 26:28
For this is my blood of the new testament,
which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

OR

The tithes you pay?

Remember that the Silver & Gold already belongs to God.

Haggai 2:8
The silver is mine, and the gold is mine, saith the Lord of hosts.

In fact believing that things will work because your tithe means;
you are saying to God that the sacrifice Jesus paid is not good enough and you need to add more to it.

And the bible is clear that all our blessings are in Jesus Christ and not our tithes.
Notice it says ALL!
So everything we want Jesus has paid for it, so tithes cannot get it.

So the law of tithing does not bring favor.

Now a quick question, did Jesus collect tithes?
The only time it's menitoned in the New Testament is to yab the Pharisees.

Apart for that once, tithes was never mentioned again in the New Testament.

So why do pastors make you put your faith in ur tithes & not Jesus?

Answer is simply, GREED

100%

1 Like

Re: "No Tithe, No Heaven" - Pastor Adeboye by Ykol(m): 7:03pm On Apr 15, 2018
Through Jesus Christ our lord
Amen!!amen!!amen
By the grace of all mighty God
Amen!! Amen!!!Amen!!!
Pastors dress na em dey fine pass but it hard for my people to buy soap
Pastors na em dem dey give respect pass but dem go dey do bad bad!!!!!
RIP Fela anikulapo kuti
Re: "No Tithe, No Heaven" - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 15, 2018
Emmy1379:

How much of this emphasis do you lay on other sins? You miss tithe,you have sinned as stated in Malachi that you quoted.and will go to hell. Be honest with yourself,how many of the many instructions of God from Genesis to Malachi have you been honest about?Yes,you have pass mark in tithe. What about others? Do you now know where you are heading to despite the payment.

I am amazed by Nigerians version of Christianity?

I Am talking about tithe and u r here talking abt 10 comandment.Jesus gave us a new commandment which he said and i qoute " A new commandment that i give unto u,that ye love one another as i have loved u, that ye also love one another. If u love christ u wil KP his commandment and my frnd u knw what if u truely blv wat u read in malachi u wnt b here aruguing with me as if it was me that wrote doze words. So bro Pay your tithe or u dnt pay dat is your business. Keep d 10 commandment and dnt pay tithe u knw where u r heading with dat verse.
Re: "No Tithe, No Heaven" - Pastor Adeboye by BrosMayowa(m): 7:29pm On Apr 15, 2018
All of you that believe in paying tithe every month.. no problem.. and I do not condemn this

but PLEASE for the love of everything good and sane, please read Mathew 23 vs 23 with thorough understanding before you drop that 10% to your pastor every month.

That's all I have to say
Re: "No Tithe, No Heaven" - Pastor Adeboye by ebenholer(m): 7:37pm On Apr 15, 2018
0monnak0da:
Teaches YOU.

Giving is not mechanical . We must give with our hearts. If not better do not give

If you do not feel like giving it is better not to give than to give grudgingly. That is what the widow story teaches ME.

So giving should not be by force and it MUST be given willingly

Talk about not going too heaven if you do not give is WRONG and has no justification
Either giving is not mechanical or electrical , the point still stands at God/Jesus loves giving even cheerful giving. Can u ask who the money Jesus was supervising in the book of Mark meant for, for the poor u think, priest or others? There was no record of the woman who gave all questioning how the money she gave was going to be spent.
Re: "No Tithe, No Heaven" - Pastor Adeboye by ebenholer(m): 7:43pm On Apr 15, 2018
BrosMayowa:
All of you that believe in paying tithe every month.. no problem.. and I do not condemn this

but PLEASE for the love of everything good and sane, please read Mathew 23 vs 23 with thorough understanding before you drop that 10% to your pastor every month.

That's all I have to say
Nobody needs to read Mathew 23:23 for any reason or for the meaning u gave to it. Giving in form of offering or tithing does not make the giver a sinner, it rather replenishes the giver. You are even replenished when u give to an insane person.
Re: "No Tithe, No Heaven" - Pastor Adeboye by Culin(f): 7:44pm On Apr 15, 2018
Buckubuck:

Pls you're either a redeemed or redeemed member not a redeemer. Only Jesus is THE Redeemer

Shun sir! I hail thee, professor or Linguistics! Professor of stupidity.

1 Like

Re: "No Tithe, No Heaven" - Pastor Adeboye by Culin(f): 7:45pm On Apr 15, 2018
IkpuNnegiEwu44:

Blasphemy!

U be Redeemer? Only one Redeemer we have is JESUS

Have you eaten today? Abi na your slow brain no make you understand wetin I type?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Chef Dammy Vs Pastor Adegoke Jeremiah: Church Members Curse And Threaten Her / Deeper Life Church Builds Park And Bridge In Lagos (Photos) / Man Kicked Out Of Anglican Church In Warri For 'Not Paying Tithe, Dressing Well'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.