Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Surebet247: Help Care And New Website-related Issues - Gaming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Surebet247: Help Care And New Website-related Issues (13122 Views)

Football Manager Mobile 2021 Fmm21 Fmh21 Official Thread And New Features / Register On A New Website To Get N 200 Real Money / Register On A New Website To Get N 200 Real Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Surebet247: Help Care And New Website-related Issues by 2special(m): 11:03pm On Apr 22, 2018
it shows " An error in the file/jscomponents/responsive/data/sports content. js
Re: Surebet247: Help Care And New Website-related Issues by Krak(m): 4:03am On Apr 23, 2018
Krak:

The Sweden match has ended remaining the Juventus match. Still no cash out.

I eventually lost the ticket courtesy of the last match. You guys still need to work on your Cashout..
Re: Surebet247: Help Care And New Website-related Issues by Timbuktu14(m): 7:56am On Apr 23, 2018
2special:
it shows " An error in the file/jscomponents/responsive/data/sports content. js
Oh okay. Do this - go to settings on the Opera, scroll down to data saving, put it off. Reload the site and enjoy cool
Re: Surebet247: Help Care And New Website-related Issues by Timbuktu14(m): 7:57am On Apr 23, 2018
Krak:

I eventually lost the ticket courtesy of the last match. You guys still need to work on your Cashout..
angry
Re: Surebet247: Help Care And New Website-related Issues by 2special(m): 9:09am On Apr 23, 2018
have done that severally.... pls can you post the Mobile version of your website in your signature
Re: Surebet247: Help Care And New Website-related Issues by Timbuktu14(m): 11:36am On Apr 23, 2018
2special:
have done that severally.... pls can you post the Mobile version of your website in your signature
There's no special link for mobile users. The website automatically detects where you are surfing the site from and adjust accordingly.

Can you update your browser and see what happens?
Re: Surebet247: Help Care And New Website-related Issues by 2special(m): 2:56pm On Apr 23, 2018
o.k l will try that but winners golden bet, bet9ja merrybet nairabet and lionsbet are all working perfectly except surebet247.
Re: Surebet247: Help Care And New Website-related Issues by Timbuktu14(m): 5:30pm On Apr 23, 2018
2special:
o.k l will try that but winners golden bet, bet9ja merrybet nairabet and lionsbet are all working perfectly except surebet247.
Yea, I grab. Once your data saving has been turned off, it will work perfectly too wink
Re: Surebet247: Help Care And New Website-related Issues by darkmanix: 7:05pm On Apr 23, 2018
only surebet site needs tweaking to work on smaller phones,una no just try.
Re: Surebet247: Help Care And New Website-related Issues by Timbuktu14(m): 11:53pm On Apr 23, 2018
darkmanix:
only surebet site needs tweaking to work on smaller phones,una no just try.
No na. New things don't just work flawlessly. There's usually some adjustments stages to perfect all the imperfections. In few more days, nobody would be talking about this lil flaws anymore.

Do you have an account with us already?
Re: Surebet247: Help Care And New Website-related Issues by darkmanix: 8:12am On Apr 24, 2018
Timbuktu14:
No na. New things don't just work flawlessly. There's usually some adjustments stages to perfect all the imperfections. In few more days, nobody would be talking about this lil flaws anymore.

Do you have an account with us already?
i play in your shops daily but cant book game anylonger,maybe whenever everything returns to normal i will start going there again but for now na only bookable bookies i go dey patronise
Re: Surebet247: Help Care And New Website-related Issues by Timbuktu14(m): 8:55am On Apr 24, 2018
darkmanix:
i play in your shops daily but cant book game anylonger,maybe whenever everything returns to normal i will start going there again but for now na only bookable bookies i go dey patronise
Try [url]mbooking.surebet247.com[/url]

Should be fine.
Re: Surebet247: Help Care And New Website-related Issues by darkmanix: 9:16am On Apr 24, 2018
Timbuktu14:
Try [url]mbooking.surebet247.com[/url]

Should be fine.
better,many people dont know sha. thank you
Re: Surebet247: Help Care And New Website-related Issues by Timbuktu14(m): 9:37am On Apr 24, 2018
darkmanix:
better,many people dont know sha. thank you
Yea, it's a short time fix till the booking on the website is uploaded.
Re: Surebet247: Help Care And New Website-related Issues by darkmanix: 8:21pm On May 05, 2018
Timbuktu14:
Yea, it's a short time fix till the booking on the website is uploaded.
good evening mr tim,i played virtual in one of your shops here in benue and i won 20326 mega jackpot but the fraudlent cashier refused to pay me and after i resisted by making lots of noise they called the shop owner who is one mr ifeanyi,can you imagine that the idiot claimed that the money was not credited to his account hence he cant pay me. i have been playing bet9ja and there is no way a jackpot winning wont drop on the cashier account but the criminal shop owner is insisting that there is error that he didnt get the fund. pls contact mr ifeanyi at mandela street to pay my winnings or i will arrest him with police or even vandalize his property,he is a criminal agent. i dont know whether your company knows he is operating with onitsha license in benue. the agent is giving surebet247 a bad name by refusing to pay my jackpot winning. this is my ticket id 353094980 pls tell mr ifeanyi to pay me or else i will deal with him. i won the jackpot so i must be paid
Re: Surebet247: Help Care And New Website-related Issues by Timbuktu14(m): 8:35am On May 06, 2018
darkmanix:
good evening mr tim,i played virtual in one of your shops here in benue and i won 20326 mega jackpot but the fraudlent cashier refused to pay me and after i resisted by making lots of noise they called the shop owner who is one mr ifeanyi,can you imagine that the idiot claimed that the money was not credited to his account hence he cant pay me. i have been playing bet9ja and there is no way a jackpot winning wont drop on the cashier account but the criminal shop owner is insisting that there is error that he didnt get the fund. pls contact mr ifeanyi at mandela street to pay my winnings or i will arrest him with police or even vandalize his property,he is a criminal agent. i dont know whether your company knows he is operating with onitsha license in benue. the agent is giving surebet247 a bad name by refusing to pay my jackpot winning. this is my ticket id 353094980 pls tell mr ifeanyi to pay me or else i will deal with him. i won the jackpot so i must be paid

Good morning.

I heard about this case last night. This is not his fault. The money hasn't been credited in his account for real - due to a glitch from golden race, which the company is already looking into.

I will advise you exercise some patience while this is resolved from our end.

For the account he is using, I know about that as well. He's not a fraudulent agent. He brought Surebet into the town and there was no manager that could create an account for him around so he got his license from one of our managers in Onitsha because he frequents that location. This was some years ago.

Sorry for the inconveniences caused and be rest assured the money would be credited and you will in turn be paid.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Surebet247: Help Care And New Website-related Issues by Timbuktu14(m): 9:53pm On May 06, 2018
darkmanix:

Hello,

Please note that the jackpot sum has been credited to the agents account. Kindly go to his shop to claim the jackpot sum and collect your cash - if you haven't already.

We are sorry for the inconveniences caused and would work to ensure it doesn't repeat itself again.

Thank you!
Re: Surebet247: Help Care And New Website-related Issues by darkmanix: 1:11pm On May 07, 2018
Timbuktu14:
Hello,

Please note that the jackpot sum has been credited to the agents account. Kindly go to his shop to claim the jackpot sum and collect your cash - if you haven't already.

We are sorry for the inconveniences caused and would work to ensure it doesn't repeat itself again.

Thank you!
thank you,he paid me not long ago. even though i waited for him for hours because his cashier said he wont pay except mr ifeanyi says so i had to wait untill he finally came around. they treated me badly but i have received my money sha.
Re: Surebet247: Help Care And New Website-related Issues by Timbuktu14(m): 5:10pm On May 07, 2018
darkmanix:
thank you,he paid me not long ago. even though i waited for him for hours because his cashier said he wont pay except mr ifeanyi says so i had to wait untill he finally came around. they treated me badly but i have received my money sha.
I'm sorry about the experience. Please accept my sincere apologies.

Do you have an online account with us? I can compensate you with a token to place bets on games today or tomorrow - if you don't mind?
Re: Surebet247: Help Care And New Website-related Issues by Timbuktu14(m): 2:39pm On May 08, 2018
gilbert1:

gilbertndubuisi25@gmail.com
A temporary password has been sent to your email address.

Your username is now gilbertndubuisi25@gm

Please login with this username, and the password that was sent to your email.

Go to settings to change your password afterwards.
Re: Surebet247: Help Care And New Website-related Issues by gilbert1: 12:10am On May 09, 2018
Timbuktu14:
A temporary password has been sent to your email address.

Your username is now gilbertndubuisi25@gm

Please login with this username, and the password that was sent to your email.

Go to settings to change your password afterwards.
Thanks, done
Re: Surebet247: Help Care And New Website-related Issues by Timbuktu14(m): 3:13pm On May 09, 2018
gilbert1:

Thanks, done
You welcome.
Re: Surebet247: Help Care And New Website-related Issues by folusoga(m): 10:55am On May 13, 2018
I intend to turn my viewing lounge into a gaming palace. I'm torn between choosing surebet and bet9ja.
Kindly, offer some insights into how to go about setting me up, and benefits for agents.
Thank you
Re: Surebet247: Help Care And New Website-related Issues by Timbuktu14(m): 4:01pm On May 13, 2018
folusoga:
I intend to turn my viewing lounge into a gaming palace. I'm torn between choosing surebet and bet9ja.
Kindly, offer some insights into how to go about setting me up, and benefits for agents.
Thank you
Good day,

I feel it's best if I do the explanation via Whatsapp or on the phone.

Where is your location? Can you drop your contact or if you don't mind, call or chat me via 08021166835.
Re: Surebet247: Help Care And New Website-related Issues by Viking007(m): 9:26pm On May 27, 2018
Timbuktu14:
Good day,

I feel it's best if I do the explanation via Whatsapp or on the phone.

Where is your location? Can you drop your contact or if you don't mind, call or chat me via 08021166835.
I can't find the win to nil YES/NO option on your website. Especially for this match:America Mineiro MG v Sao Paulo SP.
Re: Surebet247: Help Care And New Website-related Issues by Timbuktu14(m): 11:30pm On May 27, 2018
Viking007:
I can't find the win to nil YES/NO option on your website. Especially for this match:America Mineiro MG v Sao Paulo SP.
This?

Re: Surebet247: Help Care And New Website-related Issues by Viking007(m): 5:36am On May 28, 2018
Timbuktu14:
This?
Win to nil YES or NO, same way you have clean sheet YES or NO. The option is not available. Good morning.
Re: Surebet247: Help Care And New Website-related Issues by Timbuktu14(m): 2:47pm On May 28, 2018
Viking007:
Win to nil YES or NO, same way you have clean sheet YES or NO. The option is not available. Good morning.
Oh, I get it. I know the option you are talking about. Will get back to you soon.
Re: Surebet247: Help Care And New Website-related Issues by Viking007(m): 10:50am On May 30, 2018
Timbuktu14:
Oh, I get it. I know the option you are talking about. Will get back to you soon.
Still waiting though.
Re: Surebet247: Help Care And New Website-related Issues by Banksheggs(m): 5:17pm On Jun 06, 2018
Hello tim. I've been following you on the other bet agent thread. I have a sport bar at Okokomaiko and another one at maza maza and I will love to add sport betting. I have been following you since December and I have made up my mind to go with surebet. What and what do i need to buy and what will the company give me? Please drop your number for me to call or i can visit you at the office if you can give me location. I anticipate your quick response as always.

2 Likes

Re: Surebet247: Help Care And New Website-related Issues by Timbuktu14(m): 6:10pm On Jun 06, 2018
Banksheggs:
Hello tim. I've been following you on the other bet agent thread. I have a sport bar at Okokomaiko and another one at maza maza and I will love to add sport betting.
Good evening, it's such a nice idea sire smiley

I have been following you since December and I have made up my mind to go with surebet.
Okay, cool.

What and what do i need to buy and what will the company give me? Please drop your number for me to call or i can visit you at the office if you can give me location.
Our HQ is at 3A, Adisa Bashua Street, Off Adelabu, Masha, Surulere.

I am not in Lagos at the moment but can refer you to one of my colleagues to help you through the process.

Here's my number 08021166835. You can call/chat me up on whatsapp. Or, if you don't mind, you can drop your contact and I will give you a call. Will put you through on the things you need to know then refer you to a colleague to help conclude the process.

Thanks for trusting the brand.

2 Likes

Re: Surebet247: Help Care And New Website-related Issues by Starzdavid247(m): 1:35am On Jun 07, 2018
The Surebet new website is not user friendly. They have been in system for long, u don't just all bet9ja or accessbet to overthrown you. The home win and 1.5+ is not there and the rebet option is not there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ps3 Emulator / Video Games That Tried And Succeeded In Making Us Cry / Tonto Dike's Song Featured In A Game (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.