Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Do You Need Extra Cash Doing Close To Nothing? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Need Extra Cash Doing Close To Nothing? (1075 Views)

Need Extra Cash? / Do You Need Extra Cash Or Side Hustle / Need Extra Income? Jforce Is Currently Recruiting Jumia Sales Consultant Across (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Need Extra Cash Doing Close To Nothing? by Bayokun(m): 2:07pm On Apr 14, 2018
Are you tired of spending huge money on data?
Do you wish to become a data reseller?
do you wish to make extra cash doing close to nothing?
Do you know you can make money off your followers on social media legitimately?

Come on board and let me show you what to do and how to go about it...

1 Like

Re: Do You Need Extra Cash Doing Close To Nothing? by GreatCracker(m): 4:47pm On Apr 14, 2018
following bumper to bumper
Re: Do You Need Extra Cash Doing Close To Nothing? by Bayokun(m): 7:48pm On Apr 14, 2018
I go by the name Oluwaseun popularly known as bayok the data man... Let me go straight to the point..
Here is a a chance to make money with your watsapp and other social platform without investment. All you have to do is refer people to buy data from me and you earn #50 on every person you refer... As simple as ABC.
Call or watsapp 07060993591 if your are interested to make free money.
Below is my full data package

Re: Do You Need Extra Cash Doing Close To Nothing? by ak22(m): 2:18pm On Apr 15, 2018
All these data wet no dey last .
Re: Do You Need Extra Cash Doing Close To Nothing? by Bayokun(m): 9:52pm On Apr 15, 2018
ak22:
All these data wet no dey last .

That's not true boss...
Re: Do You Need Extra Cash Doing Close To Nothing? by ak22(m): 9:59pm On Apr 15, 2018
Bayokun:

That's not true boss...

I did 2g of 1200 somewhere online I don't use it for 3 weeks and if I do normal MTN sub of 1000 I will use it for 3weeks
Re: Do You Need Extra Cash Doing Close To Nothing? by temigreat(m): 10:21am On Apr 16, 2018
Promo promo promo ; Get the millionaire package template, secrets of making money revealed. In the millionaires package u get to know the 40 businesses you can do today with zero capital, 50 organizations that can give u free money and 21sucess secrets of self made millionaires, among others well package in the offer. Call or whatzapp; 08179675371.You can get it for a token
Re: Do You Need Extra Cash Doing Close To Nothing? by Bayokun(m): 8:54am On Apr 21, 2018
Data Reseller Package
MTN
1gb.... 550
2gb.... 1100

Contact me on my signature if you are interested

This is an opportunity for you to earn money without capital...

(1) (Reply)

12 Businesses And Employment Opportunities U Can Start Today / Hot Bread Business / How Can I Make Money With An Unlimited Data Connection Online??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.