Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,180 members, 7,811,446 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

12 Businesses And Employment Opportunities U Can Start Today - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 12 Businesses And Employment Opportunities U Can Start Today (1074 Views)

12 Businesses Owned By Aliko Dangote You Probably Didn’t Know / Best 12 Businesses That Move Fast In Nigeria / 12 Businesses You Can Start With N5,000 In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

12 Businesses And Employment Opportunities U Can Start Today by AbiodunFaf(m): 4:26pm On May 15, 2018
I have always known that ICT can be used to break the bounds of poverty and unemployment. I will be discussing about 12 different business and 12 different industries that web application can be used to create massive employment opportunity.

Note that I have software in all the business models that will be discussed below that are available for testing and sales as the case may be so that you can start out in business today.

If you are interested in any of these businesses, add my number to your whatsapp and chat me up from there.

ZERO EIGHT ONE SEVEN EIGHT ONE ZERO FOUR ZERO EIGHT ONE

CATERING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM

This application is a unique one in that it is specifically developed for catering management. Event seat management, meal management and many more features. So you have the freedom to make use of these software to build a business for yourself or start out with business.

COMPUTER BASED TESTING

I have shared business idea behind this web based application. This is a unique opportunity for whoever wants to run this type of business to own his or her computer based testing portal and sell usernames and passwords to users. This application can be used to set up a testing portal for post utme of schools, conducting internal exams of secondary schools in Nigeria and. It has the ability for setting up of question and also adding students login details into it.

CHURCH MANAGAMENT SYSTEM

With this church management system. There are two sections, visitors and administrator. An administrator can add events, programs of the church, newsletters and the contents on the front page of the CHMS

EBANKING APPLICATION

This application is a very simple application that can be built into a deposit and withdrawal application that can work with any small scale contribution system to manage deposits and withdrawals

E-COMMERCE APPLICATION

This application can be used to create simple online e-commerce solution for a small business. People can visit the portal, view product details, make orders and also book online for their products

HOSPITAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM

Managing patients records in any hospital in this part of the world is still very manual on most hospitals. With this hospital management system, patients have their own login portal to check their appointments with the doctor and the various ailments and what has been used to treat such ailments in the past.

The software has an admin section where staff can update records of patients, date of appoint, different ailments and what was used, the details of doctor that attended to the patient and many other details.

HOTEL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM

Hotels have rooms and foods to sell to customers. With this online application, bookings can be made by customers from the internet for the rooms and services of the hotel. These bookings can be managed by the cashier or hotel manager.

INVENTORY AND POS MANAGEMENT SYSTEM

Point of sales and inventory management system can be used by any small scale business for managing its stocks and also sell to customers at point of purchase. It is a web based application that shows all the listing of all products sold by store and also how much a customer brings and what change given. The beauty of this is that it can be monitored anywhere by the owner of the store.

LAUNDRY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM

This application can be used for entering every details of clothing and other laundry jobs gotten by the workers of the store on daily basis. The application enables the owner of the store to monitor the store from anywhere in the world.

LIBRARY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM

This application will work more in a higher institution or very organized secondary school. This application helps to manage the whole library. List of books available, who burrows which book and who has books to return. Also book rental companies can make use of the web based application to manage their businesses.

ONLINE RESERVATION MANAGEMENT SYSTEM

This web based application enables anyone using it to make an online reservation and booking. It can be used by anyone selling any service or products online and you want people to book and buy online.

SCHOOL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM

There are schools everywhere today. This school management application is a full school management application that can be sold and install for the school to use.

PLEASE NOTE THAT I CAN UPLOAD A DEMO FOR YOU TO SEE IF INTERESTED. DO NOT CONTACT ME IF YOU ARE NOT SERIOUS.
Re: 12 Businesses And Employment Opportunities U Can Start Today by AbiodunFaf(m): 4:28pm On May 15, 2018
THIS IS THE CORRECT NUMBER

ZERO EIGHT ONE SEVEN EIGHT ONE ZERO FOUR ZERO EIGHT FIVE

ADD ME UP ONE WHATSAPP LET US GET CHATTING
Re: 12 Businesses And Employment Opportunities U Can Start Today by funstufz: 4:44pm On May 15, 2018
Do you have for Store/Requisition Bin Cards... Issues... Receipts
Re: 12 Businesses And Employment Opportunities U Can Start Today by AbiodunFaf(m): 4:44pm On May 15, 2018
12 BUSINESSES THAT YOU CAN START CREATED USING WEB APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT

I have always known that ICT can be used to break the bounds of poverty and unemployment. I will be discussing about 12 different business and 12 different industries that web application can be used to create massive employment opportunity.

Note that I have software in all the business models that will be discussed below that are available for testing and sales as the case may be so that you can start out in business today.

If you are interested in any of these businesses, add my number to your whatsapp and chat me up from there.

CATERING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM

This application is a unique one in that it is specifically developed for catering management. Event seat management, meal management and many more features. So you have the freedom to make use of these software to build a business for yourself or start out with business.

COMPUTER BASED TESTING

I have shared business idea behind this web based application. This is a unique opportunity for whoever wants to run this type of business to own his or her computer based testing portal and sell usernames and passwords to users. This application can be used to set up a testing portal for post utme of schools, conducting internal exams of secondary schools in Nigeria and. It has the ability for setting up of question and also adding students login details into it.

CHURCH MANAGAMENT SYSTEM

With this church management system. There are two sections, visitors and administrator. An administrator can add events, programs of the church, newsletters and the contents on the front page of the CHMS

EBANKING APPLICATION

This application is a very simple application that can be built into a deposit and withdrawal application that can work with any small scale contribution system to manage deposits and withdrawals

E-COMMERCE APPLICATION

This application can be used to create simple online e-commerce solution for a small business. People can visit the portal, view product details, make orders and also book online for their products

HOSPITAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM

Managing patients records in any hospital in this part of the world is still very manual on most hospitals. With this hospital management system, patients have their own login portal to check their appointments with the doctor and the various ailments and what has been used to treat such ailments in the past.

The software has an admin section where staff can update records of patients, date of appoint, different ailments and what was used, the details of doctor that attended to the patient and many other details.

HOTEL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM

Hotels have rooms and foods to sell to customers. With this online application, bookings can be made by customers from the internet for the rooms and services of the hotel. These bookings can be managed by the cashier or hotel manager.

INVENTORY AND POS MANAGEMENT SYSTEM

Point of sales and inventory management system can be used by any small scale business for managing its stocks and also sell to customers at point of purchase. It is a web based application that shows all the listing of all products sold by store and also how much a customer brings and what change given. The beauty of this is that it can be monitored anywhere by the owner of the store.

LAUNDRY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM

This application can be used for entering every details of clothing and other laundry jobs gotten by the workers of the store on daily basis. The application enables the owner of the store to monitor the store from anywhere in the world.

LIBRARY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM

This application will work more in a higher institution or very organized secondary school. This application helps to manage the whole library. List of books available, who burrows which book and who has books to return. Also book rental companies can make use of the web based application to manage their businesses.

ONLINE RESERVATION MANAGEMENT SYSTEM

This web based application enables anyone using it to make an online reservation and booking. It can be used by anyone selling any service or products online and you want people to book and buy online.

SCHOOL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM

There are schools everywhere today. This school management application is a full school management application that can be sold and install for the school to use.

PLEASE NOTE THAT I CAN UPLOAD A DEMO FOR YOU TO SEE IF INTERESTED. DO NOT CONTACT ME IF YOU ARE NOT SERIOUS.
Re: 12 Businesses And Employment Opportunities U Can Start Today by AbiodunFaf(m): 3:15pm On May 28, 2018
START AN E-LIBRARY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM BUSINESS AND MAKE MONEY

E-Library is an online management system that is developed mainly to help in managing libraries online. The main function of any library is to make sure that people have access to books, magazines, articles, research materials and so on. An E-Library solution ensures that these various functions are taken care of but in a digital form.

E-Library solution has membership management section, books, magazines e.t.c management section. Records of members and which books they have borrowed among other things.

E-Library Management solution can be used by an individual or a corporate organization in either creating a new line of business or managing an existing library or rental business.

Are you thinking of setting up a library section for your organization and you are in search of a simple solution that will take care of the needs of managing the books, magazines and materials in the library section
Are you thinking of starting a library and needs a digital solution that can integrate seemlessly into your plan
Are you in need of a job and your mind goes to starting a rental business to keep up?

Then this solution is for you.

Three ways you can make use of this solution:

1. You can get the solution and use as an individual
2. You can get the solution and sell to those who need it
3. You can get this solution and start setting up such business for others.

Yes, you can thrive on in this business. This is one of the huge business opportunity created by ICT.

You can contact me through whatsapp if you are interested in the software using my number or for further chats.

I will send you sample link to a demo of such e-library solution. Just contact me for that.
Re: 12 Businesses And Employment Opportunities U Can Start Today by AbiodunFaf(m): 3:09pm On Jun 19, 2018
GRAPHICS DESIGN TRAINING

Graphics design is one lucrative area of ICT where lots of people are making a living on already. People design business cards, handbills, fliers, posters, flex banner even outdoor banners for events and so on to make money. You can enjoy part of this flow of cash of you are also a good graphics designer.

Yes you too can design good looking call cards, product backs, fliers, flex and so on. They do not come with it from heaven it is learnt, in this training, you will learn a lot.

Forget what you have been told before now about graphics design and embrace this new opportunity. Graphics design is very easy to learn. Come over to http://myacademicresults.com/Graphics and register for this intensive online graphics training class. Where you will have access to over 14 different videos that takes you from being a novice to becoming a professional graphics designer.

You are guaranteed to become a graphics designer after going through this class.

You will be placed in a class with other people and lectures will be delivered to you in class through whatsapp.

Hurry up today and register here http://myacademicresults.com/Graphics

YOU CAN CHAT ME UP ON WHATSAPP HERE

If you have further questions as regards the training
Re: 12 Businesses And Employment Opportunities U Can Start Today by AbiodunFaf(m): 3:03pm On Jun 21, 2018
Hurry Now and Enjoy this great offer: Pay only Five Hundred Naira (N500) as your support fee to gain access into any of the two empowerment courses we are running at the moment and still enjoy the full value I offer on the trainings.

Here are the trainings:

1. Web Application Development
2. Graphics Design

This offer ends by 4:00pm today 21st of June, 2018.

Instruction on how to enjoy this offer.

Web Application Development:
1. Log on to http://graduateworkforce.com.ng/Reg and register
2. Send in your token of N500 the account details below
3. Come back here and send Registered for Web Application offer on June 21st to me here on whatsapp. I will create you account online to download the video tutorials and also put you in an online class immediately

For Graphics Students:
1. Log on to http://myacademicresults.com/Graphics and register online
2. Send in your token of N500 to the bank account below
3. Come back here and send Registers for Graphics on June 21st Promo

Account Details:
Bank: Zenith Bank
Account Name: Fafunso Abiodun
Account Number: 2170039925

Please note that this is to enable more people gain access to this training and to reduce unemployment rate.

You may be in luck if you hurry up.

Note that support fee reverts back to normal prices after this period lapses.

Thanks.
Re: 12 Businesses And Employment Opportunities U Can Start Today by nubiadoll(f): 2:30pm On Jun 25, 2018
i am interested in the ONLINE RESERVATION MANAGEMENT SYSTEM

T
Re: 12 Businesses And Employment Opportunities U Can Start Today by AbiodunFaf(m): 4:18pm On Jul 25, 2019
Download completely free ebook that demystify how anyone can start web design business without a kobo or any technical experience and make a descent living from it in less than 30 days.

Below is the link to download

http://www.softsolution.com.ng/webtrainingcs

This is about the best gift you can read this year.

(1) (Reply)

Crayfish At Rock Bottom Price / How Sterling Bank Used Controversy To Get 10k Plus Followers In 24hrs / Terrible Process Of Changing ATM PIN In A Top Bank That Can Be Used By Scammers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.