Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

4 WEIRD METHODS OF Studying-which One Do U Belong To - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 4 WEIRD METHODS OF Studying-which One Do U Belong To (1270 Views)

Do I Stand A Chance Of Studying Law With A Jamb Aggregate Of 266? / Little Girl Studying Under A Tree In UNIBEN (Photo) / See What A U.S. University Says About Nigerians Studying There (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 WEIRD METHODS OF Studying-which One Do U Belong To by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 14, 2018
today we shall deliberate on four strange methods employed by students especially undergraduate in studying. but in elaborating them the subject will be turned over to the student practicing this method as a noun and no longer a method

*THE WANDERERS- these method is employed mostly in secondary school,the method involves moving about and at times reading aloud to inscribe the material into ones mind although this method i
s tiring it keeps the thing there for a longer period of time

*THE PAPER WORKERS- the student in this category are always found with notebooks when they are about to read and by the time they are true with digesting huge volumes of textbooks they may have exhausted ten or more notebooks,the idea is to create a busy schedule when studying to actually prove that they have grasp of what they are reading.now its very exhausting,time and money wasting but it provides you with your own jotter for easy access to informatio
n noted during studying your textbooks

*SCANNERS- this category are very rare when they read,no notebooks,no moving about and no talking just them and the materials they want to study,they read through each page with rapt attention and after spending sometime on one page flip to the next ,I have a friend whose sister(now a medical student)reads like a freak she locks every door, off every light in her room and then with a small torch she focuses on her work page by page.

*UNTIDY SCHOLARS-finally we have the stereotypical mad geniuses,when they study you are likely to find the books on their tables scattered,pieces of paper everywhere and at times you can find them in strange positions like having one leg or both on the table or you can find them on the ground jacking leaving their chairs behind.don't mistake them for Albert Einstein wannabes, this type of studying actually leads to what I call,monstrous intelligence.

please freely drop ur own study method and any other strange study method you know.
Re: 4 WEIRD METHODS OF Studying-which One Do U Belong To by hemartins(m): 7:31pm On Apr 14, 2018
The music Readers.
They read with earphones plugged to their ears.

The writers.
They copy from the Note they read into another note. WTH
Re: 4 WEIRD METHODS OF Studying-which One Do U Belong To by Clementz0(m): 7:33pm On Apr 14, 2018
Kudos Op I Adore The Phrase "Monstrous Intelligent" I Tink Am The Untidy(lyk Putting A Leg On D Wall D Other On Bed) Study Type But I Dnt Use Pieces Of Paper I Just Note Point Down Using Diff Materials Scattered Around.

1 Like

Re: 4 WEIRD METHODS OF Studying-which One Do U Belong To by DrPurple(m): 7:42pm On Apr 14, 2018
Nice Write Up Op, God Bless Ya. Meanwhile, Am The Scanner Type. Thanks

#Purple
Re: 4 WEIRD METHODS OF Studying-which One Do U Belong To by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 14, 2018
hemartins:
The music Readers.
They read with earphones plugged to their ears.

The writers.
They copy from the Note they read into another note. WTH

thanks for adding the music readers I have also enncounted some that play a lot of video games before studying,I actually did not remember to add them all.

the writers are the same as paper workers on the op

1 Like

Re: 4 WEIRD METHODS OF Studying-which One Do U Belong To by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 14, 2018
DrPurple:
Nice Write Up Op, God Bless Ya.
Meanwhile, Am The Scanner Type.
Thanks

#Purple
I hailooh, I hope to get to that level soon but right now am an average scanner but not completely perfect I still need to do a little of each method depending on the material to be studied
Re: 4 WEIRD METHODS OF Studying-which One Do U Belong To by DrPurple(m): 8:16pm On Apr 14, 2018
Chidorx60:
I hailooh, I hope to get to that level soon but right now am an average scanner but not completely perfect I still need to do a little of each method depending on the material to be studied
Thanks. #Purple
Re: 4 WEIRD METHODS OF Studying-which One Do U Belong To by sirgalahad26(m): 8:38pm On Apr 14, 2018
the rocking chair type- i dont think i can comfortably read without rocking forward and backward!cheesy
Re: 4 WEIRD METHODS OF Studying-which One Do U Belong To by olaleks007(m): 10:13pm On Apr 14, 2018
Lol...just add Kitchen reader

Best place for me to read is in the kitchen when everybody is out or when nobody is cooking.

Can't forget...after reading....I go come dey disturb other students up and down till exam go start
Re: 4 WEIRD METHODS OF Studying-which One Do U Belong To by phemmyfour: 6:17am On Apr 15, 2018
Paper workers, love to write and rewrite as many times as possible till my brain grab it

1 Like

Re: 4 WEIRD METHODS OF Studying-which One Do U Belong To by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 8:32am On Apr 15, 2018
Untidy Scholar!
Re: 4 WEIRD METHODS OF Studying-which One Do U Belong To by Nicklaus619(m): 9:14am On Apr 15, 2018
The summary readers.
This group of people read in a group or alone in a noiseless environment, take some piece of papers, summarize the whole materials in a piece of paper or two, which actually contain all that is in the materials, and wen it's exams they read only the summary and pass excellently, they are capable of reading many books as a seating.
I belong to this group full time and it is working perfectly for me.
Re: 4 WEIRD METHODS OF Studying-which One Do U Belong To by clems93(m): 6:55pm On Apr 15, 2018
I am a bit of all, depending on the material to be studied and my state of mind.

(1) (Reply)

JAMB 2019 : *Important Notice To All 2019 Jamb Cbt Candidates.* / Disadvantages Of Part-time Study / Pictures Of UNIPORT Student That Committed Suicide After Martriculation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.