Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,448 members, 7,954,763 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:41 AM

Africa Timber ,wood Urgently Needed For Exports. - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Africa Timber ,wood Urgently Needed For Exports. (2215 Views)

Timber Business That Pays 100percent Interest In A Week With Little Or No Risk / I NEED SOMEBODY WHO CAN INVEST IN A TIMBER BUSINESS. / Charcoal Or Timber Needed In Senegal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Africa Timber ,wood Urgently Needed For Exports. by josite: 9:37am On May 14, 2010
A Client is looking for African timber or wood . do you have any source or connection to seller for African timber or wood?
please call me on 08095137199
Re: Africa Timber ,wood Urgently Needed For Exports. by Peacemaker: 10:13am On May 14, 2010
Hello josite,
Kindly indicate the specification
Re: Africa Timber ,wood Urgently Needed For Exports. by oyebanji(m): 12:52am On May 19, 2010
Hi,

Pls let us have the specs.

Rgrds
Re: Africa Timber ,wood Urgently Needed For Exports. by josite: 9:29pm On May 28, 2010
this is the exact request received from the international client.

"would like to check with you whether do you have any source or connection to seller for African timber or wood located within your area?
We are looking for African timber or wood and the more rear in spieces the better.
If you have source or connection to our requirement, can you pls furnish me a list of what type of timber and wood you can get hold in Africa.
Looking forward for your reply. "

over to you guys to clinch the deal.
Re: Africa Timber ,wood Urgently Needed For Exports. by chrisibu(m): 8:34am On May 29, 2010
@Postie,

I can supply different kind of timber.  Let me have your e-mail so i can forward same to your mail.  Here is mine chris_ibu@rocektmail.com

I also supply granites and chippings. I'm based in Cross River.
Re: Africa Timber ,wood Urgently Needed For Exports. by seanet02: 12:41pm On May 29, 2010
I can supply any type of timber you want. My mother is a big time timber and plank seller. Talk of iroko, orindudu, tiko, obeche, apa, mahogany, afuye, and any other timber you want. Just halla me . Looking forward to your reply.
Re: Africa Timber ,wood Urgently Needed For Exports. by minaten: 2:03pm On Jun 23, 2010
Hello nairalanders, we are pleased to inform you that COLLATERAL SECURITY is now available for VIABLE BUSINESSES.
Interested? contact allewab@yahoo.com or 08024622251

(1) (Reply)

Do You Sell This Type Of Scale? / Low And High Voltage Electric Cables / For Sale,floor Tiles Washing/polishing Machine...picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.