Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

Kizito - Rice And Beans Official Video - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Kizito - Rice And Beans Official Video (15248 Views)

"69 96" By Kizito Ft T West And Lord X / Kizito - D Boi Ft Frankiefree (new Music) / Isoko Girls By Kizito Ft Mryzbankz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kizito - Rice And Beans Official Video by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 7:49am On Apr 22, 2018
IronTete:

cheesy will you chop beans?
no lipsrsealed Rice and beans embarassed

1 Like

Re: Kizito - Rice And Beans Official Video by Davidson267(m): 8:29am On Apr 22, 2018
ogakizito:
Hello fam, this is my first music video... bagged an award for this single at the top naija music awards 2017, decided to folllow up with visuals.

i'll love to entertain your comments and criticisms

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzW3oyz-uDI

audio available on itunes and other digital platform

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/rice-beans-freestyle-single/1286851289
sup guy,seem you are from okene .

1 Like

Re: Kizito - Rice And Beans Official Video by armadeo(m): 8:32am On Apr 22, 2018
jaxxy:
The director was quite creative with ur low budget vid bt ur lyrical content wasn't good enough. Beat and mix wasn't bad. Ur vocals sounds slightly below average so u need work. Keep improving

Frankly for a first attempt I give him kudos. It was however sub.par. The video was okay for the low budget, but the video itself made no sense. The lyrics were crap, vocals autotuned to death. Only the beats tried.

He should however keep it up he can only get better.
Re: Kizito - Rice And Beans Official Video by SirLakes: 9:23am On Apr 22, 2018
Rice and beans undecided
Where is the meat and dodo ehn undecided

Kuddo, keep it up brv
Re: Kizito - Rice And Beans Official Video by chineduemmao: 10:22am On Apr 22, 2018
The title weak me! i feel dizzy now please shift letme faint
Re: Kizito - Rice And Beans Official Video by ogakizito(m): 12:33pm On Apr 22, 2018
dominique:
Not a bad video. Who directed it?
Willbe gemini an emerging video director too
Re: Kizito - Rice And Beans Official Video by hemsquare(m): 12:34pm On Apr 22, 2018
Add some pomo bruh!
Re: Kizito - Rice And Beans Official Video by ogakizito(m): 12:35pm On Apr 22, 2018
Davidson267:
sup guy,seem you are from okene .
no, delta
Re: Kizito - Rice And Beans Official Video by ogakizito(m): 12:39pm On Apr 22, 2018
Originalsly:
The song deserves an award. You tried with the video....but the main thing is the song. For me.... you are different in lyrics... humble....more like telling of your experience. Is a whole lot of people world wide that can relate to this your lyrics if they can manage the pidgin....and they will if it gets to their ears.The music goes along with the lyrics in that it is not a 'happy' type music but fits the mood of the lyrics. Trap music no doubt.... but also sufferers music.... Bob Marley type.
My advice to you.... be yourself. .. make positive music and what the ordinary man can relate to...leave the name brand stuff and glitz to the flash in the pan artistes whose music almost always die before they do. This your song will be around for ages because people can always relate....focus on the music and don't think about the fame. I'm out.

thank you bro.
I appreciate a million
Re: Kizito - Rice And Beans Official Video by Opoki(m): 1:00pm On Apr 22, 2018
I support your music, I'll send your song to some of my blogger friend, I do this for many artiste here, even without their consent. Don't give up.

1 Like

Re: Kizito - Rice And Beans Official Video by naijagossipzone: 8:57am On Jun 20, 2018
Check this out www.launchergroups.com
Re: Kizito - Rice And Beans Official Video by KingMicky3286: 6:16am On Jul 18, 2018
Wasted my time for this sh**it .. Bend down and learn music ..Everybody want to be a musician.

Can you explain any lesson in this sh***t?

undecided
Re: Kizito - Rice And Beans Official Video by Emvico34: 6:25am On Jul 18, 2018
Where is airforce 1? Abi emoney don take am do money :|
Re: Kizito - Rice And Beans Official Video by Nobody: 6:28am On Jul 18, 2018
ogakizito:
Hello fam, this is my first music video... bagged an award for this single at the top naija music awards 2017, decided to folllow up with visuals.

i'll love to entertain your comments and criticisms

You deserve some accolades for starting and COMPLETING a project.

At least you have something to work on and improve.

Where do you intend to take it from here?

1 Like

Re: Kizito - Rice And Beans Official Video by dizon: 6:29am On Jul 18, 2018
The video try, more grease to your elbow
Re: Kizito - Rice And Beans Official Video by pradeepogen: 6:42am On Jul 18, 2018
Re: Kizito - Rice And Beans Official Video by pradeepogen: 6:50am On Jul 18, 2018
Re: Kizito - Rice And Beans Official Video by Diso60090(m): 7:21am On Jul 18, 2018
Kaxmytex:
Wetin apun to comment 2,3,4,5??

Yam& egg
Re: Kizito - Rice And Beans Official Video by kevoh(m): 7:53am On Jul 18, 2018
Don't waste your data to watch even if it's unlimited! angry angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

VIDEO: Kizz Daniel – Pak N Go / Davido’s 'A Better Time' Album Hits Over 200m Streams In A Month (Photos) / Jara Gyration – Kegite Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.