Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,149 members, 7,825,589 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Ordering From Jumia - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ordering From Jumia (541 Views)

Man Accused Of Ordering Househelp To Unleash Dogs On His Wife In Lagos / What’s The Worst Experience You’ve Had Ordering From An Online Vendor? / 43 Inches LED TV: Tokunbo Or Brand New One From Jumia? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ordering From Jumia by Sparky223: 2:39am On Apr 15, 2018
I am in the USA but my wife is in Nigeria. Can I order with my US credit card and have it shipped to her there? I'm wondering if my card will be declined
Re: Ordering From Jumia by Toybreezy: 5:37am On Apr 15, 2018
Sparky223:
I am in the USA but my wife is in Nigeria. Can I order with my US credit card and have it shipped to her there? I'm wondering if my card will be declined

Yes you can, when ordering choose to pay with Jumia pay. That payment mode accepts international cards. If you have any more enquiries reach out to the customer service team on 07006000000.

(1) (Reply)

10 Myths Of Marriage And Divorce / Fordable Quality Leather Spa Massage Bed At An Affordable Price. / The Dream Was Abroad: The Cost Was Losing My Family & Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.