Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

Man Accused Of Ordering Househelp To Unleash Dogs On His Wife In Lagos - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Accused Of Ordering Househelp To Unleash Dogs On His Wife In Lagos (48555 Views)

"My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) / Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) / Man Accused Of Chasing Away His Pregnant Wife Because Of His ''Mistress''.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Accused Of Ordering Househelp To Unleash Dogs On His Wife In Lagos by Islie: 11:12am On Dec 12, 2022
I’m innocent, says husband

A Director at the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS), Olalekan Onikoyi, has been accused of ordering his househelp to unleash dogs on his wife, Mrs. Emily Onikoyi at their home in Fadeyi Street, Igbogbo, Ikorodu, Lagos.

The Guardian learnt that the couple has been having unending marital issues for years and that the man recently served his wife a divorce letter.

In disturbing pictures sent to The Guardian, the woman was seen with injuries and being attended to at the hospital.

Narrating what happened, the son of Mrs. Onikoyi, Enajero Darlington Eguriase, said: “They have about six dogs in their compound, the dogs are under the custody of one boy named Clifford. The boy is like an errand boy in the compound, and is neither related to the man, nor to my mother.

Both husband and wife have crises in their marriage, and there have been cases of domestic violence. The man has served my mother a divorce letter, and the court has invited him several times, but he refused to appear. They have not been living as husband and wife.

My mother had gone for prayer in the morning, so immediately she entered the compound, upon hearing her voice, Clifford released the dogs on her. There’s a video where the dogs are attacking her.

When The Guardian contacted Onikoyi on phone on the matter, he said: “I work for the Federal Government. Public servants don’t talk anyhow. I work for the Federal Government. The person who gave you my number is aware, everybody is aware, even in Abuja. I will not want to talk. I have given the person that contacted you my lawyer’s number, if he is interested. I know that as a journalist, you people like to be objective. This case is before the police; they are carrying out a detailed investigation. If I send the Closed-Circuit Television (CCTV) to you, you will abuse the person who gave you my number, but as a public servant, I will not talk to everybody.”

But, the accused in a text message to a relative of the wife said: “ I have known my wife since 1998 and nothing like this ever happened. Why now? What for?
“The dogs have been with us in the house for over two years. It was a mistake that happened at home and I took her to the hospital immediately for treatment before she was forcefully removed from the hospital by her family from Delta State.”

Also, counsel to the husband, Oyedotun Olajide, who spoke to The Guardian, said: “If there is any information you want, you can come to my office and we will talk about it.”

It was learnt the matter was reported at lgbogbo Police Station, lkorodu, Lagos.

When The Guardian reached out to spokesperson for Lagos State Police Command, Benjamin Hundeyin, on the matter, he said he was yet to be briefed on the case.

https://guardian.ng/news/lagos-man-allegedly-orders-househelp-to-unleash-dogs-on-wife/

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Ordering Househelp To Unleash Dogs On His Wife In Lagos by God1000(m): 11:12am On Dec 12, 2022
This is unspeakable, why are some people so wicked, there's no justification for such evil act.

But these dogs are so stupid to have attacked the woman they know too well.

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Accused Of Ordering Househelp To Unleash Dogs On His Wife In Lagos by Ishilove: 11:17am On Dec 12, 2022
The dogs are familiar with the woman so how come they attacked her?

This story get as e be

173 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Accused Of Ordering Househelp To Unleash Dogs On His Wife In Lagos by Candidlady: 11:20am On Dec 12, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: Man Accused Of Ordering Househelp To Unleash Dogs On His Wife In Lagos by incandescentena: 11:21am On Dec 12, 2022
The other day, A female Prof ordered her househelp and cleaner to give a police orderly in her house Wotowoto beating of her life after Nothing happened till today.

Rubbish everywhere. Nonsense

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Accused Of Ordering Househelp To Unleash Dogs On His Wife In Lagos by Kollins11: 11:28am On Dec 12, 2022
Nice one from the husband.

Life is too short to be Simping around. Any wife wey misbehave na to unleash the dragon on her.

We have many kpekus flying around the street, so if your wife dey misbehave don't hesitate to unleash the lion on her, then bring in your sidechick to replace her.

Ogun kee that useless gender.

53 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Man Accused Of Ordering Househelp To Unleash Dogs On His Wife In Lagos by Tokskob2008: 12:17pm On Dec 12, 2022
The story get k-leg abeg....

Those dogs would have been used to her being the mother of the house so it's very unlikely they would just attack her just like that.

Secondly it seems she doesn't live in the house anymore or what? Same person that went out for prayer and the dogs didn't bite her only for to return and the story is another thing

38 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Ordering Househelp To Unleash Dogs On His Wife In Lagos by ShaqFu: 12:28pm On Dec 12, 2022
Ishilove:

This story get as e be
dogs are funny creatures. They are damn well familiar with the woman but they know who their real owner is. So just because a dog is familiar with you doesn't mean it can not attack you.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Accused Of Ordering Househelp To Unleash Dogs On His Wife In Lagos by ezugegere(m): 12:30pm On Dec 12, 2022
If she had familiarize herself with the dogs, this wouldn't have happened. The headline is misleading. The man denied doing that.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Accused Of Ordering Househelp To Unleash Dogs On His Wife In Lagos by ImoleNaija: 12:37pm On Dec 12, 2022
Re: Man Accused Of Ordering Househelp To Unleash Dogs On His Wife In Lagos by Slawomirr: 12:38pm On Dec 12, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Isoright
Re: Man Accused Of Ordering Househelp To Unleash Dogs On His Wife In Lagos by Akfrenzy(m): 12:39pm On Dec 12, 2022
grin NO BE LAGOS AGAIN ?

NO MANS LAND WHERE EVERYTHING GOES grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Ordering Househelp To Unleash Dogs On His Wife In Lagos by kezienaira: 12:39pm On Dec 12, 2022
Re: Man Accused Of Ordering Househelp To Unleash Dogs On His Wife In Lagos by RestructureNig3: 12:39pm On Dec 12, 2022
Them never born dog to bite me
Re: Man Accused Of Ordering Househelp To Unleash Dogs On His Wife In Lagos by inoki247: 12:39pm On Dec 12, 2022
lol na new dog or what cause I don't understand how Dog sabi house girl face pass the wife or the story no clear....

2 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Ordering Househelp To Unleash Dogs On His Wife In Lagos by oluseyiforjesus(m): 12:39pm On Dec 12, 2022
Sorry ma, with all the troubles she's still wearing the wedding ring..........

2 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Ordering Househelp To Unleash Dogs On His Wife In Lagos by opalu: 12:40pm On Dec 12, 2022
End time
Re: Man Accused Of Ordering Househelp To Unleash Dogs On His Wife In Lagos by Ancecoker(m): 12:41pm On Dec 12, 2022
angry
Re: Man Accused Of Ordering Househelp To Unleash Dogs On His Wife In Lagos by cyrusmillz: 12:41pm On Dec 12, 2022
I don't understand how you can go from being lovey dovey to complete hatred for one another . What really went wrong in all these marriages

11 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Ordering Househelp To Unleash Dogs On His Wife In Lagos by Mercury12(m): 12:41pm On Dec 12, 2022
This woman!
Must you die in a toxic relationship? You don't have sense to japa and escape with your life abi undecided

9 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Ordering Househelp To Unleash Dogs On His Wife In Lagos by Kingpele(m): 12:41pm On Dec 12, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Man Accused Of Ordering Househelp To Unleash Dogs On His Wife In Lagos by ZombieSlayer1: 12:43pm On Dec 12, 2022
If this was an Igbo man you'll see this man's tribesmen will come here and be insulting the entire Igbo tribe. SMH

8 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Ordering Househelp To Unleash Dogs On His Wife In Lagos by Omoodutodaiwa1: 12:44pm On Dec 12, 2022
If the woman is a good woman those dogs would have known her.

2 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Ordering Househelp To Unleash Dogs On His Wife In Lagos by Fiscus105(m): 12:44pm On Dec 12, 2022
He served you divorce letter, yet u still loitering in his house, I'm smelling crocodile tears on the side of woman.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Accused Of Ordering Househelp To Unleash Dogs On His Wife In Lagos by ZombieSlayer1: 12:46pm On Dec 12, 2022
Ishilove:

This story get as e be
I doubt the dogs are familiar with the woman. They wont attack her if they knew her. Some people buy dogs but never socialize with their dogs, and this is one of the consequences of that

23 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Ordering Househelp To Unleash Dogs On His Wife In Lagos by DarkJeddi(m): 12:46pm On Dec 12, 2022
Half baked story..

3 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Ordering Househelp To Unleash Dogs On His Wife In Lagos by BigYash: 12:47pm On Dec 12, 2022
RestructureNig3:
Them never born dog to bite me
They said the dogs are 6 in number o grin Na ur ear them go first bite.
But this story no clear at all.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Accused Of Ordering Househelp To Unleash Dogs On His Wife In Lagos by tishbite41(m): 12:47pm On Dec 12, 2022
Na wa wa wa
Re: Man Accused Of Ordering Househelp To Unleash Dogs On His Wife In Lagos by olahero(m): 12:47pm On Dec 12, 2022
Yeh grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Indonesian Man Forced To Show Joystick To In-laws To Prove He Didn’t Kill Wife / Man Who Constantly Beats Wife Says Cash & Good Sex Is the Reason She Can't Leave / No Court Marriage. Must We Separate By Going Through Divorce In Court?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.