Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Experience With Diamond Bank Money Transfer Service - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Experience With Diamond Bank Money Transfer Service (1211 Views)

Diamond Bank Introduces *426# USSD Code For Easy Banking / True Story Of Pensioner Who Was "Chased Away By Diamond Bank Manager" / Woman Loses N572,000 Pension In Her Diamond Bank Account To Fraudsters In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Experience With Diamond Bank Money Transfer Service by Kaydeexotic(m): 7:12am On Apr 15, 2018
Please fellow NLers. Has anyone tried receiving money into their diamond bank account from abroad via world remit money transfer service because I tried using a diamond bank account since Friday and I'm yet to get credited whereas the sender of the money already confirmed that the money has been sent and I'm sure it was truly sent..
Please who has experienced such with world remit or diamond bank before as per international transfer. cry cry cry

Cc: Dominique, puskin
Re: Experience With Diamond Bank Money Transfer Service by Kaydeexotic(m): 7:29am On Apr 15, 2018
Please someone should relate their experience please cry cry cry cry
Re: Experience With Diamond Bank Money Transfer Service by Herdsmen: 8:07am On Apr 15, 2018
Firstbank made a transfer on Friday morning.. they're yet to credit the acct.. undecided
Re: Experience With Diamond Bank Money Transfer Service by Kaydeexotic(m): 8:10am On Apr 15, 2018
Herdsmen:
Firstbank made a transfer on Friday morning.. they're yet to credit the acct.. undecided
Is your own also through worldremit or local interbank transfer
Re: Experience With Diamond Bank Money Transfer Service by Herdsmen: 8:18am On Apr 15, 2018
Kaydeexotic:

Is your own also through worldremit or local interbank transfer

Local interbank
Re: Experience With Diamond Bank Money Transfer Service by Kaydeexotic(m): 8:30am On Apr 15, 2018
Herdsmen:

Local interbank
This is really heartbreaking. sad sad
What's the way out now. Do we have to wait or what
Re: Experience With Diamond Bank Money Transfer Service by Herdsmen: 8:33am On Apr 15, 2018
Kaydeexotic:

This is really heartbreaking. sad sad
What's the way out now. Do we have to wait or what
Have to wait till Monday.. actually did call customer care.
Re: Experience With Diamond Bank Money Transfer Service by Kaydeexotic(m): 8:42am On Apr 15, 2018
Herdsmen:

Have to wait till Monday.. actually did call customer care.
I Don can customer care tire too o. They keep telling me to wait that if the money enters I'll see alert.. Stupid people
Re: Experience With Diamond Bank Money Transfer Service by SmartPolician: 2:17pm On Apr 15, 2018
Kaydeexotic:
Please fellow NLers. Has anyone tried receiving money into their diamond bank account from abroad via world remit money transfer service because I tried using a diamond bank account since Friday and I'm yet to get credited whereas the sender of the money already confirmed that the money has been sent and I'm sure it was truly sent..
Please who has experienced such with world remit or diamond bank before as per international transfer. cry cry cry

Cc: Dominique, puskin

Worldremit.com remits benefiary accounts in a matter of seconds.

Be patient for six hours after the sender sent the money.

When international money transfer takes place, chances are it may experience delays because of entirely different banking IT protocols that's why you should wait for some hours.

I just hope you are dealing with a sincere sender at this point because most of the efforts to get your money wired to you will depend on him. I used Worldremit.com often and once used Sendvalu.com. I had a terrible experience with the latter.

I hope this helps...
Re: Experience With Diamond Bank Money Transfer Service by Kaydeexotic(m): 4:03pm On Apr 15, 2018
SmartPolician:

When international money transfer takes place, chances are it may experience delays because of entirely different banking IT protocols that's why you should wait for some hours.

I just hope you are dealing with a sincere sender at this point because most of the efforts to get your money wired to you will depend on him. I used Worldremit.com often and once used Sendvalu.com. I had a terrible experience with the latter.

I hope this helps...
The sender is a very sincere person. He has been sending money to me for the past two years. And he has shown me every evidence pertaining to the confirmation of the transaction. So I think the problem is with diamond bank since Friday evening.
Re: Experience With Diamond Bank Money Transfer Service by yinkeys(m): 3:34pm On Sep 08, 2018
SmartPolician:

I hope this helps...
Hello
please how much will I recieve per $ using world-remit
I want to send US $500 to Skye bank acct

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Buy An Iwriter Premium Account / If You Own A Business, Get In Here. / Infinix Hot 4 For Sale - 15,000 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.