Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,599 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

If The Trumpet Sounds Now What Excuse Will You Give Why U Didnt Go To Church? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If The Trumpet Sounds Now What Excuse Will You Give Why U Didnt Go To Church? (11118 Views)

What Excuse Will You Give For Disbelief???? / Warning! The Trumpet Is Fixing To Sound. JESUS Is Coming! / I Hear The Voice Of The Trumpet About To Sound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If The Trumpet Sounds Now What Excuse Will You Give Why U Didnt Go To Church? by Papyk: 1:10pm On Apr 15, 2018
crunchyg:
Yea we all know that going to church is not a prerequisite of making heaven, but the bible commanded us not to forsake the gathering of the believers. So my question is if the trumpet of God sounds now and maybe you are in your bed sleeping , or in the field playing football or in the hotel enjoying yourself, what excuse will you give to God that made you not to go church today?
Please God does not dwell in a 4 walls you call church, You are the church and all what God is asking from you is " love your neighbour like yourself and also help the poor people around you. For more sound bible teaching, please join Daddy Freeze online church, you dont need to pay your 10% to any 419 pastors or the business centres that you are calling church, you dont need to pay any offering to mummy and daddy GO. All you need is your brain, bible and internet. Please note for you to be prosper, you need to work.
Re: If The Trumpet Sounds Now What Excuse Will You Give Why U Didnt Go To Church? by HausaOverlord: 1:14pm On Apr 15, 2018
chrisb2r200:

You are a very lost insane fool...
in ur mind now u have said something worthwhile, no need to trade insults with u, from ur comment alone I know u are a problem to society, ur colleagues are the ones going up and down scamming and murdering innocent and gullible souls all in the name of religion.
Re: If The Trumpet Sounds Now What Excuse Will You Give Why U Didnt Go To Church? by Goalnaldo(m): 1:21pm On Apr 15, 2018
Let me tell you one of the reasons why you have to go to church as a CHRISTIAN. The bible say faith comes by hearing and hearing the word of God. Romans10:17.it also says that without faith it is impossible to please God. Hebrew 11:6.. So hearing the word of God increases your faith which will enable you to please God.. And pleasing God is my utmost priority in life

1 Like

Re: If The Trumpet Sounds Now What Excuse Will You Give Why U Didnt Go To Church? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 15, 2018
crunchyg:
Yea we all know that going to church is not a prerequisite of making heaven, but the bible commanded us not to forsake the gathering of the believers. So my question is if the trumpet of God sounds now and maybe you are in your bed sleeping , or in the field playing football or in the hotel enjoying yourself, what excuse will you give to God that made you not to go church today?
Is it going to church dt will make you to answer d trumpet call?
Are u saying that the Moslems that do not attend church will not make heaven?
What about the Adventists dt worship on Saturday?
The Sabbatharians?
Re: If The Trumpet Sounds Now What Excuse Will You Give Why U Didnt Go To Church? by atinicrown(m): 1:31pm On Apr 15, 2018
I don't believe that heaven wait for only those who congregate.
God is love, He is down below,He is up above,He knows who does and doesn't care.
Re: If The Trumpet Sounds Now What Excuse Will You Give Why U Didnt Go To Church? by Kingsley10000: 1:33pm On Apr 15, 2018
we should stop being spiritual and started being realistic.....religion is a scam

2 Likes

Re: If The Trumpet Sounds Now What Excuse Will You Give Why U Didnt Go To Church? by OyinO: 1:36pm On Apr 15, 2018
royalamour:
angry Why's going to church so important to you people?
You don't have to go to church to make heaven. Simply be good to all humans. Don't sabotage anyone's efforts.

Church from whence came a pastor who hypnotized and married my fiancee.

Church in which witches and wizards go to get entertained?

Church in which very corrupt politicians go to show off?

Church in which poor people are never recognized?

Church in which rich thieves are given special treatment?

Idiots

100% on Point!

1 Like

Re: If The Trumpet Sounds Now What Excuse Will You Give Why U Didnt Go To Church? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 15, 2018
crunchyg:

If rapture happens today, I don't have any need to explain anything to the Christian God.

He will take all Christians to heaven, judge dem n sentence them to hellfire to burn for eternity or heavenly choir where they will be singing everyday for eternity.

We non Christians would have to wait for our own God.
Re: If The Trumpet Sounds Now What Excuse Will You Give Why U Didnt Go To Church? by Lomprico2: 2:06pm On Apr 15, 2018
Me excuse, church today has now become like a circus where people go to get entertained by watching tricks and magic being performed by a con man at d pulpit, they pay a fee for the entertainment and then go home.

Or in some cases its now like a business seminar where you go n get business tips of course u must pay for the info or else u are hell bound.
Re: If The Trumpet Sounds Now What Excuse Will You Give Why U Didnt Go To Church? by JAMESOJAY: 2:07pm On Apr 15, 2018
Brother Church won't safe you...its not a ticket to Heaven lol
Re: If The Trumpet Sounds Now What Excuse Will You Give Why U Didnt Go To Church? by RMAsuquo(m): 2:11pm On Apr 15, 2018
Going to church is not an assurance of u going to heaven. ...rather having a good personal relationship with God is.. ..
Re: If The Trumpet Sounds Now What Excuse Will You Give Why U Didnt Go To Church? by Viicfuntop(f): 2:21pm On Apr 15, 2018
doctorkush:
sweetart, if any trumpet is to blow, it is blowing you to me

grin

Re: If The Trumpet Sounds Now What Excuse Will You Give Why U Didnt Go To Church? by expert234: 2:39pm On Apr 15, 2018
crunchyg:

I thought Adeboye said all that matters to enter heaven is tithe. So, I cab send my tithe to Cchurch and still enter heaven even if I don't go to church, right?

1 Like

Re: If The Trumpet Sounds Now What Excuse Will You Give Why U Didnt Go To Church? by paxonel(m): 4:15pm On Apr 15, 2018
whitebeard:
bless u..it the op type that will be going to church were the pastor is a scammer, later the op will find out and start shouting GOD does not exist... grin Nigerian atheist funny die, group of ignorant fellows with some of them suffering from one complex or the other.. I pray for them though..!
exactly grin
Re: If The Trumpet Sounds Now What Excuse Will You Give Why U Didnt Go To Church? by kazyhm(m): 4:18pm On Apr 15, 2018
atinicrown:
I don't believe that heaven wait for only those who congregate.
God is love, He is down below,He is up above,He knows who does and doesn't care.

i believe in mom and dad
i believe in you
Re: If The Trumpet Sounds Now What Excuse Will You Give Why U Didnt Go To Church? by Mekanus(m): 4:23pm On Apr 15, 2018
superlanny:
Brother you need Jesus in your life, never wish harm and suffering on your self, how can you be liking hell, ill say a prayer for you...
So at your age you still do not know that prayer is the most useless thing done on earth?
Re: If The Trumpet Sounds Now What Excuse Will You Give Why U Didnt Go To Church? by adelee777: 5:54pm On Apr 15, 2018
So, if you don't go for service you have forsaken the gathering of the bretheren? Which means if you don't go to your family house every time you have forsaken your parents?
Re: If The Trumpet Sounds Now What Excuse Will You Give Why U Didnt Go To Church? by CAPSLOCKED: 6:34pm On Apr 15, 2018
Homeboiy:
Which trumpet?
LEAKED PICTURE OF ANGEL GABRIEL REHEARSING BEFORE THE RAPTURE DAY.
DAS THE TRUMPET.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If The Trumpet Sounds Now What Excuse Will You Give Why U Didnt Go To Church? by SenatorAiyzik: 6:35pm On Apr 15, 2018
church is not useful and not important.... the judgement of God is by the laws he gave Moses being the 10 Commandments that they taught u as a kid in church and schools and going to church wasn't there. so why should i be worried about churching?
Re: If The Trumpet Sounds Now What Excuse Will You Give Why U Didnt Go To Church? by rappeddy(m): 7:53pm On Apr 15, 2018
What is this one saying? ......is the trumpet going to ask u whether or not u went to church. Go and read ur bible my brother so u can be enlightened.
Re: If The Trumpet Sounds Now What Excuse Will You Give Why U Didnt Go To Church? by Damicares(f): 8:20pm On Apr 15, 2018
Homeboiy:

Prove that God exist
Because you are alive

1 Like

Re: If The Trumpet Sounds Now What Excuse Will You Give Why U Didnt Go To Church? by Damicares(f): 8:22pm On Apr 15, 2018
seunmsg:

I am not interested in going to Jesus heaven.
You go here am, you go know what's up when you miss it.
Re: If The Trumpet Sounds Now What Excuse Will You Give Why U Didnt Go To Church? by seunmsg(m): 8:24pm On Apr 15, 2018
Damicares:
You go here am, you go know what's up when you miss it.

You self go here am when you miss Allah and Budha's heaven.
Re: If The Trumpet Sounds Now What Excuse Will You Give Why U Didnt Go To Church? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 15, 2018
Viicfuntop:

grin
wink we can relate sweetie

Re: If The Trumpet Sounds Now What Excuse Will You Give Why U Didnt Go To Church? by Olumaeme: 12:12am On Apr 16, 2018
Trumpet cannot, and will never sound. Stop wasting your time waiting for what will not happen.
Which kind of trumpet sef? Who made it?
Hehe hehe
Re: If The Trumpet Sounds Now What Excuse Will You Give Why U Didnt Go To Church? by satowind(m): 1:51pm On Apr 16, 2018
[quote author=Elfmannisback post=66726555][/quote]
thanks didn't know it was plural till now
Re: If The Trumpet Sounds Now What Excuse Will You Give Why U Didnt Go To Church? by chrisb2r200: 1:53pm On Apr 16, 2018
HausaOverlord:
in ur mind now u have said something worthwhile, no need to trade insults with u, from ur comment alone I know u are a problem to society, ur colleagues are the ones going up and down scamming and murdering innocent and gullible souls all in the name of religion.
Fool! You are for saying there is No God...mind you am a Catholic and not pastor or Rev and don't wish to be one...I don't deceive people. I live and let others live. can you do that??...please stop looking for souls to win to your master "lucifer". I know satan has sent most of his children to Nairaland. But there is a limit to which you can operate. Of darkness!!!... I rebuke you in the name above every name and in the name of the God that created you before you chose to be foolish...amen!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is Your Favourite Gospel Song? / Pastor In Private Jet. Life Is Beautiful! / Why You Should Never Be Late To Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.