Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

Tiwa Savage’s Sexy Outfit To Vodafone Ghana Music Awards - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage’s Sexy Outfit To Vodafone Ghana Music Awards (43863 Views)

Zubby Michael Steals A Peek At Nancy Isime's Hips In Her Sexy Outfit / Tiwa Savage Looks Radiant In Sexy Outfit / Tiwa Savage Sexy In Mini Skirt And Unbuttoned Shirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage’s Sexy Outfit To Vodafone Ghana Music Awards by shegie(m): 7:09pm On Apr 15, 2018
powder all over
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Sexy Outfit To Vodafone Ghana Music Awards by Gullah: 7:21pm On Apr 15, 2018
God bless her
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Sexy Outfit To Vodafone Ghana Music Awards by AiiVee(m): 7:42pm On Apr 15, 2018
she sha fine
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Sexy Outfit To Vodafone Ghana Music Awards by Olulinks(m): 7:51pm On Apr 15, 2018
deraaaigbo:
Fine woman...... mama jamil
You're beautiful!
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Sexy Outfit To Vodafone Ghana Music Awards by encryptjay(m): 8:16pm On Apr 15, 2018
Perves everywhere
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Sexy Outfit To Vodafone Ghana Music Awards by Emmaskill(m): 8:17pm On Apr 15, 2018
mexxmoney:
She looks beautiful
Dis woman worwor die i swear... dash me her puna free of charge i nor take.
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Sexy Outfit To Vodafone Ghana Music Awards by Rikidony(m): 8:17pm On Apr 15, 2018
philtex:
Muhammadu Buhari: He was Not Aware That Gaddafi Was Dead and Libyans have moved on.
**Buhari was Not Aware that Naomi Campbell is Not Obama’s daughter.
**He was not Aware that 13 People he appointed into Boards are dead even the 2 he sent condolences to their families.
**He does not know that he crashed the Nigerian economy in less than 7 months in office as a result of his Adam and Eve economic polices.
**He was told that the foreign reserve has grown to $46b, but not aware that we are paying our debts, owing $53b.

This is Darkness some youths are struggling to re-elect after 11million Nigerians lost their jobs in the last 30 months, Education Budget to total yearly budget dropped to over N326billion.

Over 2,720 Killed By terror group that President Buhari is sympathetic to and financing their leadership.

N26trillion budget (including 2018) with no single verifiable project started and completed in almost 4 years, yet we are hearing of re-election of Mr Failure. - Hope For Nigeria

you should have invented more lies than what we have heard before
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Sexy Outfit To Vodafone Ghana Music Awards by Emmaskill(m): 8:19pm On Apr 15, 2018
[quote author=Tessyama1 post=66720900]Nigerian singer, Tiwa Savage is one hot mama and she never misses an opportunity to show it.

She brought her sexy game in a two piece Versace for her performance at the Vodafone Ghana Music Awards (VGMAs), in Accra Ghana, last night.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/04/check-out-tiwa-savages-sexy-outfit-to-the-vgmas.html

Dis woman worwor die i swear... dash me her puna free of charge i nor take.
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Sexy Outfit To Vodafone Ghana Music Awards by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:25pm On Apr 15, 2018
almost getting to her 40s yet still look prettier n lovely...cheers to you mg African queen!

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage’s Sexy Outfit To Vodafone Ghana Music Awards by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:25pm On Apr 15, 2018
almost getting to her 40s yet still look prettier n lovely...cheers to you my African queen!

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage’s Sexy Outfit To Vodafone Ghana Music Awards by deraaaigbo(f): 8:32pm On Apr 15, 2018
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Sexy Outfit To Vodafone Ghana Music Awards by deraaaigbo(f): 8:34pm On Apr 15, 2018
Olulinks:
You're beautiful!
Thanks
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Sexy Outfit To Vodafone Ghana Music Awards by deraaaigbo(f): 8:34pm On Apr 15, 2018
Olulinks:
You're beautiful!
Thanks
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Sexy Outfit To Vodafone Ghana Music Awards by deraaaigbo(f): 8:35pm On Apr 15, 2018
Olulinks:
You're beautiful!
Thanks
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Sexy Outfit To Vodafone Ghana Music Awards by samso247(m): 8:37pm On Apr 15, 2018
Hmm. No bobby
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Sexy Outfit To Vodafone Ghana Music Awards by mexioni(m): 8:50pm On Apr 15, 2018
She prefers all this to a healthy marriage and beautiful family.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage’s Sexy Outfit To Vodafone Ghana Music Awards by ADIEMUS(f): 9:03pm On Apr 15, 2018
Abfinest007:
she is too ugly if I am her husband I will be using pillow to cover her face anytime I want to dip her pu*sy or I give her back style
Instead of hating,you should be praying 'cause you need Jesus
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Sexy Outfit To Vodafone Ghana Music Awards by faithfull18(f): 9:33pm On Apr 15, 2018
Spend less and Save more on data.... visit my profile or take a look at my signature..
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Sexy Outfit To Vodafone Ghana Music Awards by Abfinest007(m): 9:38pm On Apr 15, 2018
ADIEMUS:
Instead of hating,you should be praying 'cause you need Jesus
can't someone say d true again without being tag as hate speech
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Sexy Outfit To Vodafone Ghana Music Awards by ufuosman(m): 10:09pm On Apr 15, 2018
She look beautiful
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Sexy Outfit To Vodafone Ghana Music Awards by petitejolie(f): 10:32pm On Apr 15, 2018
this woman no send tbillz at all. Chai! he will go and commit suicide o
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Sexy Outfit To Vodafone Ghana Music Awards by klinsbar: 10:47pm On Apr 15, 2018
Tiwa savage ,I give you just more 5years all this your showbody go leave you to bodyshow...nonsense
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Sexy Outfit To Vodafone Ghana Music Awards by stevio(m): 10:52pm On Apr 15, 2018
What figure of speech is that?
mexxmoney:
She looks beautiful
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Sexy Outfit To Vodafone Ghana Music Awards by stevio(m): 10:54pm On Apr 15, 2018
She looks like a puppet grin
ColdSun:
OMG, does she know how she looks in that second picture?
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Sexy Outfit To Vodafone Ghana Music Awards by stevio(m): 10:55pm On Apr 15, 2018
If she gets you eehn,she will tiwaa your salvage grin
Skyfornia:
Onye ntiwa!
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Sexy Outfit To Vodafone Ghana Music Awards by stevio(m): 10:57pm On Apr 15, 2018
The car is sexy my dear grin
philtex:
Wait. What's sexy here

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage’s Sexy Outfit To Vodafone Ghana Music Awards by stevio(m): 10:58pm On Apr 15, 2018
You mean the car,off course the car is lovely.
VonTrapp:
Absolutely Gorgeous!!

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage’s Sexy Outfit To Vodafone Ghana Music Awards by Notatribalist(m): 11:02pm On Apr 15, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

lol, you'd rather i focus on her nyansh and tittays, abi?
lol.lover boy.
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Sexy Outfit To Vodafone Ghana Music Awards by Notatribalist(m): 11:05pm On Apr 15, 2018
stevio:
You mean the car,off course the car is lovely.
lol.funny you. But to be honest I don't see anything gorgeous in that her pictures..

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage’s Sexy Outfit To Vodafone Ghana Music Awards by suremanpatriot: 12:56am On Apr 16, 2018
dayteeconcept:
tiwa na advanced olosho........come beat me if you disagree
very confirm
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Sexy Outfit To Vodafone Ghana Music Awards by Nobody: 4:39am On Apr 16, 2018
philtex:
Muhammadu Buhari: He was Not Aware That Gaddafi Was Dead and Libyans have moved on.
**Buhari was Not Aware that Naomi Campbell is Not Obama’s daughter.
**He was not Aware that 13 People he appointed into Boards are dead even the 2 he sent condolences to their families.
**He does not know that he crashed the Nigerian economy in less than 7 months in office as a result of his Adam and Eve economic polices.
**He was told that the foreign reserve has grown to $46b, but not aware that we are paying our debts, owing $53b.

This is Darkness some youths are struggling to re-elect after 11million Nigerians lost their jobs in the last 30 months, Education Budget to total yearly budget dropped to over N326billion.

Over 2,720 Killed By terror group that President Buhari is sympathetic to and financing their leadership.

N26trillion budget (including 2018) with no single verifiable project started and completed in almost 4 years, yet we are hearing of re-election of Mr Failure. - Hope For Nigeria
one of my brother who worked in aso rock, DSS said we don enter one chance lol, he said ifu ask buhari 10 questions nd 1 answer e go give and smile and nod lol grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Sexy Outfit To Vodafone Ghana Music Awards by finallybusy: 10:59am On Sep 14, 2023
Nice dress.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid’s Outfit To His #WizkidVIPExperience Concert (Photos) / Ooni's Wife, Shilekunola Ogunwusi With Her Mother / Chinko Ekun Thanks Olamide After YBNL Exit [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.