Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,795 members, 7,820,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

“biafra Is A Fraud, It Was In The Mortuary, But Now In Cemetery” – Igbo Monarch - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / “biafra Is A Fraud, It Was In The Mortuary, But Now In Cemetery” – Igbo Monarch (609 Views)

When Did Igbo Monarch Changes Their Dressing To AGBADA (yoruba Monarch Dressing) / JUST IN!!! Popular Igbo Monarch, Eze Cyril Ibe Is Dead / Yoruba Oba Adopts Igbo Monarch’s Attire, Asks Other Obas To Emulate Posture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“biafra Is A Fraud, It Was In The Mortuary, But Now In Cemetery” – Igbo Monarch by Antoeni(m): 9:04am On Apr 15, 2018
A traditional ruler from Mbaise in Imo State, Eze Nwabueze Soronnadi Ezewiro, has dissociated himself from the struggle for Biafra, an agitation he described as fraud.
The Igbo Monarch who spoke in Calabar yesterday, further stated that the truth is the only institutional body that represents Igbo people all over the world is Ohaneze Ndigbo, not Biafra.
“I am His Imperial Majesty Eze Nwabueze Soronnadi Ezewiro from Mbaise in Imo State as well as the Lord Mayor of the Igbo Nation and in Diaspora, Eze Agaba-Idu 1 of Igbo kingdom.
Biafra is a fraud. Whichever way they take it but the truth has to be said anyway, the only institutional body that represents Igbo people all over the world is Ohaneze Ndigbo, not Biafra.
Let me ask you one thing, when Odumegwu Ojukwu died, he was a General, he was given a state burial during the time of Jonathan, you saw in Nnewi that day that we, the Ohaneze Ndigbo were making our own preparation but the Presidency was doing the burial.His body was carried by Nigerian soldiers, so where are the Biafran soldiers to carry the body? “When they’re talking about Biafra, is Biafra only Imo, Abia, Anambra Enugu and Ebonyi states? No.
It should be South-South, South-East all incorporated because these are the old eastern region excluding Edo. Have you seen anybody from those South-South states supporting Biafra?
We will put this thing on the table, get the Presidency, put our heads together and discuss this thing. But you can’t get it by force as if you are inciting to segregate from Nigeria federation.
The Biafran thing as much as I am concerned is dead gone. It was in the mortuary, it has gone to the cemetery. Its dead, there’s nothing and there would not be anything like Biafra” he said.

Re: “biafra Is A Fraud, It Was In The Mortuary, But Now In Cemetery” – Igbo Monarch by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 15, 2018
We already know sir.

On behalf of the Edos I hereby disassociate the Edos from Biafra.

We say thank you very much Biafra for your interest in us.
We wish you all the best of luck in your future endeavors.

Sign

AmiciLord
On behalf of Edos

1 Like

Re: “biafra Is A Fraud, It Was In The Mortuary, But Now In Cemetery” – Igbo Monarch by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 15, 2018
Am waiting for Biafra nairaland warriors to come for this man head.
He is saying the truth, but those KANU goat warriors will start to insult the man.
Re: “biafra Is A Fraud, It Was In The Mortuary, But Now In Cemetery” – Igbo Monarch by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 15, 2018
Kanu get sense pass them. It beats my imagination how thousands of them could fall for this cheap scam. Biafra WILL NOT WORK. Take it or leave it.

Remimadrid:
Am waiting for Biafra nairaland warriors to come for this man head.
He is saying the truth, but those KANU goat warriors will start to insult the man.

1 Like

Re: “biafra Is A Fraud, It Was In The Mortuary, But Now In Cemetery” – Igbo Monarch by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 15, 2018
AmiciLord:
Kanu get sense pass them. It beats my imagination how thousands of them could fall for this cheap scam. Biafra WILL NOT WORK. Take it or leave it.

KANU is a scammer, nothing more, but those fool won't want to believe it.

2 Likes

Re: “biafra Is A Fraud, It Was In The Mortuary, But Now In Cemetery” – Igbo Monarch by Hashimyussufamao(m): 9:52am On Apr 15, 2018
shele stupid ni cheesy
Re: “biafra Is A Fraud, It Was In The Mortuary, But Now In Cemetery” – Igbo Monarch by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 15, 2018
Let assume that Biafra is fraud, this Nigeria can't last long.
Re: “biafra Is A Fraud, It Was In The Mortuary, But Now In Cemetery” – Igbo Monarch by RedboneSmith(m): 1:39pm On Apr 15, 2018
I am more interested in his grandiosely delusionary designation. "Imperial Majesty"? "Lord Mayor of the Igbo Nation and in Diaspora"? Someone is suffering from the Idi Amin Complex. grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Bodies Specifically Buried Six Feet Deep? / Hausa Speakers , Pls Come ? / Shoe In Urhobo (isabato Evun Urhobo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.