Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,906 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Comedienne Lepacious Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedienne Lepacious Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos (26047 Views)

Lepacious Bose: Only ‘Extra’ Men Can Openly Love Fat Women / Lepacious Bose: I Want My Legs And Thighs To Slim Down Like My Neck' / Comedienne Lepacious Bose's New Look (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedienne Lepacious Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by LifestyleTonite: 9:08am On Apr 15, 2018
Comedienne Lepacious Bose is celebrating her birthday today. Lepacious Bose, real name Bose Ogunboye, shared lovely pictures on Instagram where she thanked God for all He’s done for her.

She wrote:

”When I think of the goodness of Jesus…. And all he has done for me.
My very soul shouts aleluyah, praise God for saving me..

And through the eyes of faith, I can clearly see… That GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME…. it’s my new season.

So for 17 years I promised my dad a proper picture in my wig and gown, beffiting his sitting room but never got round to doing it. Na small e remain for him to disown me or remove my name from his will lol.
Finally I decided to take some pictures, not how I looked in 2001 when I was called to bar but this will do I guess lol”.

https://www.wotzup.ng/comedienne-lepacious-bose-birthday/

5 Likes

Re: Comedienne Lepacious Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by LifestyleTonite: 9:09am On Apr 15, 2018
more

Re: Comedienne Lepacious Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by OKorowanta: 9:11am On Apr 15, 2018
Dis babe don dey fat again..
Abi the 'get slim medication don stop to work?
Bose,you beta keep to the Lepacious shape.
Dont return back to that your plenty flesh o.
Happy birthday..

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comedienne Lepacious Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by Kingdollar28(m): 9:11am On Apr 15, 2018
Happy birthday fatty

2 Likes

Re: Comedienne Lepacious Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 15, 2018
Happy birthday dear

All these comedians are the reason some of use are still alive in this country if not hmmmmmm

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedienne Lepacious Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 15, 2018
If you like go to the east, west, south or north, you'll always be fat and referred as Orobo

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Lepacious Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by yanabasee(m): 9:23am On Apr 15, 2018
She's fat, black from the outside and she's venomously ugly.... Happy birthday to her.....

6 Likes

Re: Comedienne Lepacious Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 15, 2018
OKorowanta:
Dis babe don dey fat again..
Abi the 'get slim medication don stop to work?
Bose,you beta keep to the Lepacious shape.
Dont return back to that your plenty flesh o.
Happy birthday..

Go back to the fourth photo, the flesh is already back. Not everyone can be disciplined when it comes to weight loss.

5 Likes

Re: Comedienne Lepacious Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 15, 2018
She's getting fat again. Na wa o

5 Likes

Re: Comedienne Lepacious Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by alBHAGDADI: 3:16pm On Apr 15, 2018
sexybbstar:
I noticed that too.

lalasticlala
Re: Comedienne Lepacious Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 15, 2018
:
Re: Comedienne Lepacious Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by Dareal90s(m): 8:55pm On Apr 15, 2018
Re: Comedienne Lepacious Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by elgramz: 8:55pm On Apr 15, 2018
She looks good
Re: Comedienne Lepacious Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by davodyguy: 8:56pm On Apr 15, 2018
She's adding flesh again. oooo

2 Likes

Re: Comedienne Lepacious Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by miracool946: 8:56pm On Apr 15, 2018
she just wasted her efforts to become slim smh

2 Likes

Re: Comedienne Lepacious Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by CalciumB3: 8:56pm On Apr 15, 2018
Watin concern me with bose when buhari is still the president of nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Comedienne Lepacious Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by Hemjayy: 8:56pm On Apr 15, 2018
Lepacious? I see d irony.
Re: Comedienne Lepacious Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by LisaAnne(f): 8:58pm On Apr 15, 2018

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedienne Lepacious Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by SweetJoystick(m): 8:58pm On Apr 15, 2018
she don fat again?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedienne Lepacious Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by grandstar(m): 8:59pm On Apr 15, 2018
The dad has been waiting 17years. That mean she's around 40years.

I'm glad she is losing weight. Her last picture in trousers shows her a bit curvy

What she needs most is to be proud of herself no matter the size.

That is what will make people appreciate her the most.

3 Likes

Re: Comedienne Lepacious Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by CalciumB3: 8:59pm On Apr 15, 2018
Which side she dey do comedy...

Never heard of her before

Re: Comedienne Lepacious Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by Jubilancy(f): 9:00pm On Apr 15, 2018
Putting smiles on the faces of people is indeed a good business
Beautiful pix
Re: Comedienne Lepacious Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 15, 2018

She Last Time I Saw Her She Was Like 10tyres...

Its Good She Listened To My Advice
Re: Comedienne Lepacious Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by faithfull18(f): 9:01pm On Apr 15, 2018
Spend less and Save more on data.... visit my profile or take a look at my signature..
Re: Comedienne Lepacious Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by grandstar(m): 9:01pm On Apr 15, 2018
yanabasee:
She's fat, black from the outside and she's venomously ugly.... Happy birthday to her.....

She isn't ugly. And ugly for some usually starts from the inside if you know what I mean!

3 Likes

Re: Comedienne Lepacious Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by Hakeem12(m): 9:06pm On Apr 15, 2018
sexybbstar:
losing weight and maintaining it takes determination, guess she wasn't really determined
Re: Comedienne Lepacious Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by andsboy29: 9:11pm On Apr 15, 2018
Big madam, some ppl looking for more flesh and some ppl having it in Excess. This thing called LIFE sha
Some persons will have things in Excess and some will starve of it.

God Help Us.
Re: Comedienne Lepacious Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 15, 2018
miracool946:
she just wasted her efforts to become slim smh
cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Comedienne Lepacious Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by bazkid24(m): 9:17pm On Apr 15, 2018
Wetin concern me
So we should fry water abi
Re: Comedienne Lepacious Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by Duru009(m): 9:19pm On Apr 15, 2018
She must be soooooooooo depressed in her quite time
Re: Comedienne Lepacious Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 15, 2018
Kingwizzy16:

All these comedians are the reason some of use are still alive in this country if not hmmmmmm

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Patoranking Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today (Pictures) / Rita Daniels Advises Regina Daniels On Her Matriculation Day / +18 Pls ... INI EDO Realeses Her Nude Picture After Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.