Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Comedienne Lepacious Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedienne Lepacious Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos (26052 Views)

Lepacious Bose: Only ‘Extra’ Men Can Openly Love Fat Women / Lepacious Bose: I Want My Legs And Thighs To Slim Down Like My Neck' / Comedienne Lepacious Bose's New Look (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedienne Lepacious Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by nabegibeg: 9:24pm On Apr 15, 2018
LifestyleTonite:
Comedienne Lepacious Bose is celebrating her birthday today. Lepacious Bose, real name Bose Ogunboye, shared lovely pictures on Instagram where she thanked God for all He’s done for her.

She wrote:

https://www.wotzup.ng/comedienne-lepacious-bose-birthday/
Re: Comedienne Lepacious Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by martineverest(m): 9:26pm On Apr 15, 2018
CalciumB3:
Which side she dey do comedy...

Never heard of her before
cavemen everywhere
Re: Comedienne Lepacious Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by Burgerlomo: 9:30pm On Apr 15, 2018
HBD Miss Orobo LLNP cool
Re: Comedienne Lepacious Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 15, 2018
FortifiedCity:
If you like go to the east, west, south or north, you'll always be fat and referred as Orobo
What Joy did you derive from trying to be savage at the detriment of another?
Re: Comedienne Lepacious Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by phemmyfour: 9:45pm On Apr 15, 2018
Earthbound:

Go back to the fourth photo, the flesh is already back. Not everyone can be disciplined when it comes to weight loss.
you can't cheat nature. Nature will always fight back
Re: Comedienne Lepacious Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 15, 2018
computergeek:
What Joy did you derive from trying to be savage at the detriment of another?
Hello Lady

Good to meet you smiley
Re: Comedienne Lepacious Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by bettercreature(m): 9:51pm On Apr 15, 2018
She is regaining her weight lol grin grin grin grin
Re: Comedienne Lepacious Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by bettercreature(m): 9:53pm On Apr 15, 2018
miracool946:
she just wasted her efforts to become slim smh
Lol you cant eat those trash forever
Re: Comedienne Lepacious Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by zudozz: 9:59pm On Apr 15, 2018
Yoluba nobody fit follow una drag wohwoh for this country...
Re: Comedienne Lepacious Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by stevio(m): 10:00pm On Apr 15, 2018
Your birthday no dey finish grin?
LisaAnne:
It's my birthday today!
Una wey like free airtime. Check the link in my profile. no use big boy miss this offer. It came out yesterday or so
Re: Comedienne Lepacious Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by Ishilove: 10:36pm On Apr 15, 2018
She has started adding again.

Anyway sha, she tried
Re: Comedienne Lepacious Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by babsbolad: 10:47pm On Apr 15, 2018
davodyguy:
She's adding flesh again. oooo
well said
Re: Comedienne Lepacious Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by baby124: 3:49am On Apr 16, 2018
yanabasee:
She's fat, black from the outside and she's venomously ugly.... Happy birthday to her.....
She is very beautiful. Beauty comes in all colors. Her dark complexion is beautiful. Stop the hate. A pale complexion is very ugly to me actually.

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Lepacious Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by Nobody: 6:26am On Apr 16, 2018
OKorowanta:
Dis babe don dey fat again..
Abi the 'get slim medication don stop to work?
Bose,you beta keep to the Lepacious shape.
Dont return back to that your plenty flesh o.
Happy birthday..
She has hypothyroidism. People need to educate themselves. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omalichachukwu Phoenix Okereke: Maureen Solomon Gives Birth To 3rd Baby / Amber Heard's Reaction To Her Court Case Loss / Singer Flavour On Daddy Duties With Second Daughter, Sophia [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.