Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,495 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

#bbnaija: Remove Your Coat Of Many Lies, Uche Maduagwu Tells Cee-c - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija: Remove Your Coat Of Many Lies, Uche Maduagwu Tells Cee-c (460 Views)

BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Making Love / BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Finally Kissed (Photos) / #BBNaija: Cee-C "I Can Make N45 Million In One Week!" Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Remove Your Coat Of Many Lies, Uche Maduagwu Tells Cee-c by LasgidiOnline(m): 10:05am On Apr 15, 2018
Nollywood actor, Uche Maduagwu is back with words for a Big Brother Naija housemate, this time it's Cee-C that has fallen in his black book.

The actor said even though he is her fan, she should remove her coat of many lies if she still want his support.

His post reads;

Remove your Coat of many Lies @ceec_official if you still want me to Support you in BBnaija... I don't think @ceec_official is as terrible a liar as she makes us all to believe, in fact, i, the Biggest Actor in Nigeria believes deep down in her #heart, she is very sweet and beautiful, but her leather Coat of many lies is just too much in the house. Firstly, you claim to be a VIRGIN, yet, your big nipples are constantly saying otherwise. Secondly, you always try to make others in the house feel inferior to you, that's not fair, everyone is equal before God. Truth is, @ceec_official has all it takes to WIN the 45 million Naira, but she needs to remove that memory Card of unlimited lies from her System, reboot it, and put it back to the factory settings of simplicity. Be real, and make your fans proud... #repost#bbnaija#pics#love#tgif#instagram#blogger#model#nollywood#share#actor#beauty#movie#film#best#follow#nigeria#fashion#regrann#lagos#abuja#post#likes#naija#facebook#tag#bbnaija2018#quote

Recall that the actor earlier said he can never allow Nina to cook for him.

https://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2018/04/remove-your-coat-of-many-lies-uche-maduagwu-tells-cee-c.html

lalasticlala
Re: #bbnaija: Remove Your Coat Of Many Lies, Uche Maduagwu Tells Cee-c by pyyxxaro: 10:15am On Apr 15, 2018
Lalasticlala

Abeg how many gold Nigeria don win for this commonwealth games

We nor get light since last year undecided

(1) (Reply)

TEKNO -JOGODO (official Top 10 Dance Video) / Here’s Your First Look At Dare Olaitian’s New Film ‘knock Out Blessing’ Starring / The Fifth Element 1997 Cast Then And Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.