Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

3 Motorcycle Thieves Caught & Burnt To Death In Cross River (graphic Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Motorcycle Thieves Caught & Burnt To Death In Cross River (graphic Photos (29471 Views)

Orlu: 3 Suspected Armed Robbers Caught & Burnt Alive (Graphic Photos) / Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) / Armed Robber Caught & Burnt Alive In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Motorcycle Thieves Caught & Burnt To Death In Cross River (graphic Photos by letusbepieces: 7:54pm On Apr 15, 2018
DEM COME EVEN BURN THE MOTORCYCLE JOIN THEM.

IF THE MOTORCYCLE IS USELESS, Y DEHUMANIZE UR FELLOW HUMAN?

Re: 3 Motorcycle Thieves Caught & Burnt To Death In Cross River (graphic Photos by HiddenShadow: 7:55pm On Apr 15, 2018
Platony:
Dis pple cn be heartless during operations,..imagine d way pple wer killed at offa bank robbery, y didn't dey go for operations n go. must dey kill both innocent pple. If only dem d thieves av d pity on pple d way we're showin pity on dem, it wil be better. My neighbour wit kids dat sells recarge card ws shot dead at her shop by thieves wen dey wer snatching her recharge cards bag n phone. Jst becos she ws draggin d bag wit dem. She jst she died jst lyk dat. d other day, a girl ws stabbed seriously at inec rd here in bayelsa wen returnin frm vigil becos dey wnt to collect her phone, y nt jst collect d phone n go peacefully. D guys cn be f**kin heartless during operations.

Why did your neighbor's wife drag her bag with thieves.?

You don't resist armed robbers.
Re: 3 Motorcycle Thieves Caught & Burnt To Death In Cross River (graphic Photos by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 15, 2018
xamuel17:
Apc has failed us... Nobody believes the law can depense justice, so they take justice to their own hands.

We live in a country where you can get killed for stealing five naira, but politicians get a slap on the wrist when they steal billions

Misplace priorities

Have you had dinner?
Re: 3 Motorcycle Thieves Caught & Burnt To Death In Cross River (graphic Photos by justuschi50: 7:57pm On Apr 15, 2018
d solution is regional government
Re: 3 Motorcycle Thieves Caught & Burnt To Death In Cross River (graphic Photos by HiddenShadow: 7:58pm On Apr 15, 2018
osazsky:
an ipob stole my 50k last week and d money nor b my own,if d pig was given jungle justice before I came across with him I wouldn't have sleepless night and depression,good move ,d police has been compromised pray not to b a victim

Nnamdi Kanu is tormenting this one.

If IPOB members are so evil, why insist they remain as Nigerians.?
Re: 3 Motorcycle Thieves Caught & Burnt To Death In Cross River (graphic Photos by Ramaa(m): 8:06pm On Apr 15, 2018
Very nice
Well done

Re: 3 Motorcycle Thieves Caught & Burnt To Death In Cross River (graphic Photos by ogboginy: 8:18pm On Apr 15, 2018
if we can do this from the top. I think Nigeria will be better.... you hear on news everyday about monkeys and snakes swallowing such amount of money probably you can't even write..
Re: 3 Motorcycle Thieves Caught & Burnt To Death In Cross River (graphic Photos by tareez: 8:21pm On Apr 15, 2018
fresh barbecue for barbecue lovers
Re: 3 Motorcycle Thieves Caught & Burnt To Death In Cross River (graphic Photos by manuelzz(m): 8:39pm On Apr 15, 2018
What a hopeless country! Humans should never have been created. Smh embarassed
Re: 3 Motorcycle Thieves Caught & Burnt To Death In Cross River (graphic Photos by osazsky(m): 9:02pm On Apr 15, 2018
HiddenShadow:

Nnamdi Kanu is tormenting this one.

If IPOB members are so evil, why insist they remain as Nigerians.?
cos we from naija delta don't want to b part of bihafra,dey have no resources .they should just go with their goods.fools who can do anything for money.by d time they achieve bihafra ,they will now b d majority, these set of people are demons,we prefer to remain with north and west,thk god for bubu for killing kanu .if this is ur only achievement sir u have served well,and peace corpse. but ur corruption fighting is biased sir.kudos . we will get there
Re: 3 Motorcycle Thieves Caught & Burnt To Death In Cross River (graphic Photos by osazsky(m): 9:04pm On Apr 15, 2018
ogboginy:
if we can do this from the top. I think Nigeria will be better.... you hear on news everyday about monkeys and snakes swallowing such amount of money probably you can't even write..
oga there is no justification to crime,big or small .we know d govt failed us but these guys trying to take d only source of income from those poor riders deserved wat dey got 100%

1 Like

Re: 3 Motorcycle Thieves Caught & Burnt To Death In Cross River (graphic Photos by Stonerobaba(m): 9:17pm On Apr 15, 2018
Good for them. They are also wicked in action. Don't pray to encouter the bastards

1 Like

Re: 3 Motorcycle Thieves Caught & Burnt To Death In Cross River (graphic Photos by nonso88(m): 9:30pm On Apr 15, 2018
Blame Buhari.... He caused so much suffering on citizens now citizens have turned to cannibals.... Hunger badd
Re: 3 Motorcycle Thieves Caught & Burnt To Death In Cross River (graphic Photos by mKc9ET(m): 9:31pm On Apr 15, 2018
Chai see meat
Re: 3 Motorcycle Thieves Caught & Burnt To Death In Cross River (graphic Photos by SenorFax(m): 9:45pm On Apr 15, 2018
They burn them and burn the motorcycle join

Now what's the point of killing them when the motorcycle is useless??
Re: 3 Motorcycle Thieves Caught & Burnt To Death In Cross River (graphic Photos by izovibration(m): 9:58pm On Apr 15, 2018
100 days for the thief one day for owner. I don't pity thieves.
Re: 3 Motorcycle Thieves Caught & Burnt To Death In Cross River (graphic Photos by BluntBoy(m): 10:08pm On Apr 15, 2018
manci:
and why stealing a ordinary motorcycle At the first place ?

Can you kill someone for stealing a motorcycle?

1 Like

Re: 3 Motorcycle Thieves Caught & Burnt To Death In Cross River (graphic Photos by nwosu1982: 10:35pm On Apr 15, 2018
BluntBoy:
Because of ordinary motorcycles

that's d only thing u will say . Do you know how many de v killed to get away with dia crimes? Pray for armed robbers not to meet you during dia missions
Re: 3 Motorcycle Thieves Caught & Burnt To Death In Cross River (graphic Photos by dukeprince50: 10:46pm On Apr 15, 2018
BluntBoy:

yes i will, two boys stopped me yesterday telling me they will kill me and nothing will happen, they requested for my phone which i didnt give but they took the only 5h on me just cos im schooling in their community, if you can make life hard for someone like that, why will anyone feel it if you die, they do not care if ive eaten, they just robbed me of my last cash
Re: 3 Motorcycle Thieves Caught & Burnt To Death In Cross River (graphic Photos by Toide: 12:01am On Apr 16, 2018
I notice that there are states in Nigeria were this particular act of burning human being is common,it is just too bad !
Re: 3 Motorcycle Thieves Caught & Burnt To Death In Cross River (graphic Photos by Essential(m): 12:10am On Apr 16, 2018
xamuel17:
Apc has failed us... Nobody believes the law can depense justice, so they take justice to their own hands.

We live in a country where you can get killed for stealing five naira, but politicians get a slap on the wrist when they steal billions

Misplace priorities

YOUR OBESSION WITH APC IS MAKE A BIG FOOL OF U. GET A LIFE.
Re: 3 Motorcycle Thieves Caught & Burnt To Death In Cross River (graphic Photos by cenaman(m): 2:26am On Apr 16, 2018
This is the first time in bekwarra history that such a thing is happening, which is very bad bekwarra are none for peace not this terrable justice perpetrated miscrant in Abuochiche. RIP to the death.
Re: 3 Motorcycle Thieves Caught & Burnt To Death In Cross River (graphic Photos by cenaman(m): 2:30am On Apr 16, 2018
xamuel17:

Misplace priorities
Are You A Robot?
Re: 3 Motorcycle Thieves Caught & Burnt To Death In Cross River (graphic Photos by manci(m): 6:17am On Apr 16, 2018
BluntBoy:

but why killed a bike man to steal his motorcycle?
Re: 3 Motorcycle Thieves Caught & Burnt To Death In Cross River (graphic Photos by Nobody: 7:22am On Apr 16, 2018
this evil will not go unpunished, when will Nigerians stop these barbaric acts for f.cks sake, how can a normal human being End a life because of ordinary motorcycle, is that how little they regard human life, this country is worse than the jungle, even the zoo is better.
Re: 3 Motorcycle Thieves Caught & Burnt To Death In Cross River (graphic Photos by Dementor15: 7:43am On Apr 16, 2018
The people who do this are incredibly stupid just because someone stole a motorcycle that's not worth up to $1000 he deserves this?

When our leader are there stealing Millions and billions of dollars and the worst thing is that we know their names
They should be the one we are burning
Re: 3 Motorcycle Thieves Caught & Burnt To Death In Cross River (graphic Photos by Torg77: 7:53am On Apr 16, 2018
The people doing the burning all commit sins everyday too. Heartless hypocrites
Re: 3 Motorcycle Thieves Caught & Burnt To Death In Cross River (graphic Photos by Jermat20(m): 8:30am On Apr 16, 2018
SUPERPACK:
why is nobody eating the roasted meat, why roast a meat you cant eat.

You're a big fool so we should allow this criminals continue their evil deeds abi. Just look at the one that happened some weeks ago killing innocent people anyhow.
Re: 3 Motorcycle Thieves Caught & Burnt To Death In Cross River (graphic Photos by Jermat20(m): 8:44am On Apr 16, 2018
I weep reading some people comments. Just few weeks ago we all read offa robbery incident and we were busy placing courses upon those involved. Today we read how robbers we caught and burnt for stealing motorcycle and some people are saying common motorcycle, some blaming APC, some asking God why they are Nigerians, and so on. My fellow nairalanders if you happen to fall a victim of being robbed I tells you, you will do the worst. Last week in my around a man dress in soldier uniform and snatched motorcycle away from aboki and the poor boy was crying running helter skalter. So if you have nothing reasonable to say just keep quiet. Thank you
Re: 3 Motorcycle Thieves Caught & Burnt To Death In Cross River (graphic Photos by BluntBoy(m): 10:09am On Apr 16, 2018
manci:
but why killed a bike man to steal his motorcycle?

Where was it reported that they killed a bike man
Re: 3 Motorcycle Thieves Caught & Burnt To Death In Cross River (graphic Photos by BluntBoy(m): 10:16am On Apr 16, 2018
Jermat20:
I weep reading some people comments. Just few weeks ago we all read offa robbery incident and we were busy placing courses upon those involved. Today we read how robbers we caught and burnt for stealing motorcycle and some people are saying common motorcycle, some blaming APC, some asking God why they are Nigerians, and so on. My fellow nairalanders if you happen to fall a victim of being robbed I tells you, you will do the worst. Last week in my around a man dress in soldier uniform and snatched motorcycle away from aboki and the poor boy was crying running helter skalter. So if you have nothing reasonable to say just keep quiet. Thank you

Bro, this case is different. These ones were not armed, at least no evidence of being armed. Why kill them because of an ordinary motorcycle.

You may not understand our grievances but I will try and explain it to you. You see, incidents like this one show how worthless human lives have become in Nigeria. Steal pure water, they are ready to burn you to death. I know the government has failed but we have also failed too. Can you lynch the real thieves in Abuja? No, instead, you prefer to worship them. But when it is a small thief, your people are always quick to kill. How cheap is human life to you? I mean, you kill someone for stealing motorcycle, you kill someone for stealing yams, judge the situation yourself.

I have had experiences too. My car was snatched in Ilorin and my home had been robbed when I was a child but I WILL NEVER join people to lynch a human being. I don't even know how I will be able to sleep after joining people to kill another human being illegally.
Re: 3 Motorcycle Thieves Caught & Burnt To Death In Cross River (graphic Photos by BluntBoy(m): 10:19am On Apr 16, 2018
Jermat20:

You're a big fool so we should allow this criminals continue their evil deeds abi. Just look at the one that happened some weeks ago killing innocent people anyhow.

Don't encourage lawlessness because by the time it gets out of hand (like it almost did in Lagos), you may become a victim yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Who Destroyed Akanu Ibiam Statue In Ebonyi, Arrested / Police Confirm Death Of 4 Kidnapped Ghanaian Girls / Principal Apologizes For Flogging Corps Member, Says It Was Out Of Anger

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.