Stats: 3,194,409 members, 7,954,623 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:13 AM

3 Motorcycle Thieves Caught & Burnt To Death In Cross River (graphic Photos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Motorcycle Thieves Caught & Burnt To Death In Cross River (graphic Photos (29620 Views)

Orlu: 3 Suspected Armed Robbers Caught & Burnt Alive (Graphic Photos) / Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) / Armed Robber Caught & Burnt Alive In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: 3 Motorcycle Thieves Caught & Burnt To Death In Cross River (graphic Photos by BluntBoy(m): 10:23am On Apr 16, 2018
dukeprince50:
yes i will, two boys stopped me yesterday telling me they will kill me and nothing will happen, they requested for my phone which i didnt give but they took the only 5h on me just cos im schooling in their community, if you can make life hard for someone like that, why will anyone feel it if you die, they do not care if ive eaten, they just robbed me of my last cash

Bro, are you trying to say you are no different from those that threatened to kill you?

They robbed you but did not kill you. As for me, I can't even kill a chicken.
Re: 3 Motorcycle Thieves Caught & Burnt To Death In Cross River (graphic Photos by manci(m): 11:46am On Apr 16, 2018
BluntBoy:

Where was it reported that they killed a bike man
how are you sure this criminals never take a life since they have started their crimes activities what ever you sow.....
Re: 3 Motorcycle Thieves Caught & Burnt To Death In Cross River (graphic Photos by dukeprince50: 1:47pm On Apr 16, 2018
BluntBoy:

Bro, are you trying to say you are no different from those that threatened to kill you?

They robbed you but did not kill you. As for me, I can't even kill a chicken.
i can't just kill any innocent person, if u make me miserable, maybe i can't kill u but ill not feel it if u are burnt alive
Re: 3 Motorcycle Thieves Caught & Burnt To Death In Cross River (graphic Photos by Platony(m): 2:10pm On Apr 18, 2018
HiddenShadow:

Why did your neighbor's wife drag her bag with thieves.?

You don't resist armed robbers.

Dat is wat everyone ws angry about. Hw mch sef dey d bag?

Thief Selling Stolen Ram For Sallah In Yola, Caught (Photos) / Ogun Police Confirm Arrest Of Blogger / Man Attempts To Sell His Son To Alhaji For 100 Thousand Naira (Photo)