Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

Prayer Point: God Please Touch The Heart Of Satan And Forgive It For It's Sins - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Point: God Please Touch The Heart Of Satan And Forgive It For It's Sins (2472 Views)

Wearing Seductive Clothes To Deposit Lust In The Heart Of Others / Quesytion. Will God Understand And Forgive Me If..... / Church Of Satan Endorses Sex Dolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prayer Point: God Please Touch The Heart Of Satan And Forgive It For It's Sins by Gggg102(m): 3:36am On Apr 19, 2018
Primesky:

The proof of God is the bible. Anything outside the Bible will not stand. God gave the bible to us as evidence of himself. The devil is the only one who seeks to draw you out of the word of God for answers. Sorry, if you won't believe the bible, that's your choice.

Before our very eyes, scientists are verifying the bible, archealogists are verifying it. If that isn't enough then is up to you.

The fallen angels were in existence before any human being was ever formed. So they know alot more than us, can trick us very comfortably, know some mysteries which we do not know. They can easily manipulate things to confuse us. We certainly stand no chance against their exposure. But thank God who has given us His Holy Spirit, who will lead us into all truth.

John 16:13
Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

Fallen angels can appear as angels of light. Satan can appear as an angel of God and can even fake Jesus. So a lot of people who say they saw Jesus didn't see Jesus but a demon.

Any spirit which claims to be whatever, Jesus, angel and whatsoever must pass the test given in God's word. Any spirit that doesn't pass that test is a devil.

So I ask Mr. Otem, did this Jesus pass the test, because he said he prayed and Jesus appeared to him and gave him this messages, so how does he know it isn't a demon who has come to deceive him.

Here is the test:
1 John 4:1-3
Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world. Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God: And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

*First, the spirit must confess that Jesus Christ is the son of God.
*Secondly, it must accept that Jesus Christ did come into world as flesh.
*Thirdly, that Jesus Christ died and resurrected.if it's an angel, he must confess Jesus as his master which is the case for God's Holy angels.

No devil will say the above. If the so called spirit is not tested, you could be up for deception.

There is no other argument or proof outside the word of God and outside what you see. The word of God (bible) has been in existence for long, all of a sudden these fallen angels seem to have perfected a new lie to deceive mankind. In the name of Jesus Christ, all Mr. Otem's gods bows. I wish we could meet, and the days of Elijah will be repeated again. Mr. Otems doctrine is the doctrine of UFOs. And there have been documented stories of attempted UFO adoption which failed because the victims pleaded the name and blood of Jesus Christ. That's an evidence that they are devils.

Philippians 2:9-11 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

I dare Mr.Otem's gods to show face and let me call out that name and lets see if they won't bow. It's easy to stay away and claim, let them show up and you will see drama.

The only other proof is to have Mr. Otem's gods prove themselves before the almighty Jehovah God. Like Elijah did. That will put an end to all this lies.

Jesus Christ is Lord.
otem is applying this same principle to his god.

according to him, the proof of god is the doctufos, anything other than that will not stand.

according to him, Yahweh who is the devil is only trying to seek attention and worship through deception.

I can't just choose to believe the Bible, I could as well choose to believe the doctufos. you need something outside the Bible to show that the Bible is true.

then bring those proofs of science and archaeology verifying the Bible.
that's what I'm saying. you need something from outside the Bible to verify it. and this something must verify the Bible alone.

you are still quoting from the Bible. the Bible is what is in dispute here.
he could quote from the doctufos to discredit you. word against word.
and also he did not claim to get his message from Jesus.

the thing is, in this discussion we don't know which book is actually god's words. the Bible being god's word is a claim just like the doctufos being god's word is a claim. you need to prove this claim from outside the Bible. show us something you can demonstrate outside the Bible that proves the Bible and not the doctufos is god's word.

your test is according to the Bible. he could bring a test according to the doctufos and the Bible will fail the test.

your last paragraph is what should be happening. both of you should be attempting to prove his god/have their god prove themselves. that proof is outside the Bible. challenge him to a contest like that on the mount.
let the god be proven extra-biblically.

anything from the Bible would be facing the alternative from the doctufos resulting in a stalemate. you need to break that stalemate by proving from outside the Bible.
Re: Prayer Point: God Please Touch The Heart Of Satan And Forgive It For It's Sins by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:27am On Apr 19, 2018
Satan doesn't need god's forgiveness. He can shove his forgiveness up his heavenly rectum.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prayer Point: God Please Touch The Heart Of Satan And Forgive It For It's Sins by Primesky(m): 7:28am On Apr 19, 2018
Gggg102:

according to him, the proof of god is the doctufos, anything other than that will not stand.

according to him, Yahweh who is the devil is only trying to seek attention and worship through deception.

I can't just choose to believe the Bible, I could as well choose to believe the doctufos. you need something outside the Bible to show that the Bible is true.

then bring those proofs of science and archaeology verifying the Bible.
that's what I'm saying. you need something from outside the Bible to verify it. and this something must verify the Bible alone.

you are still quoting from the Bible. the Bible is what is in dispute here.
he could quote from the doctufos to discredit you. word against word.
and also he did not claim to get his message from Jesus.

the thing is, in this discussion we don't know which book is actually god's words. the Bible being god's word is a claim just like the doctufos being god's word is a claim. you need to prove this claim from outside the Bible. show us something you can demonstrate outside the Bible that proves the Bible and not the doctufos is god's word.

your test is according to the Bible. he could bring a test according to the doctufos and the Bible will fail the test.

your last paragraph is what should be happening. both of you should be attempting to prove his god/have their god prove themselves. that proof is outside the Bible. challenge him to a contest like that on the mount.
let the god be proven extra-biblically.

anything from the Bible would be facing the alternative from the doctufos resulting in a stalemate. you need to break that stalemate by proving from outside the Bible.

You think this is a game right? I won't indulge you! You have the message, you've seen the proofs. The choice is yours.

Jesus is he way.
Re: Prayer Point: God Please Touch The Heart Of Satan And Forgive It For It's Sins by Gggg102(m): 7:41am On Apr 19, 2018
Primesky:

You think this is a game right? I won't indulge you! You have the message, you've seen the proofs. The choice is yours.

Jesus is he way.

then show otem the proofs and show everyone that your message is right and his message is false.
Re: Prayer Point: God Please Touch The Heart Of Satan And Forgive It For It's Sins by OtemAtum: 1:49pm On Apr 19, 2018
Gggg102:

Point of correction, Yahweh was named Satan, not Devil. Satan means the greatest enemy of humanity. Devil means doer of evil. Satan is a title belonging to Yahweh, but devil is a term for anyone who does evil. A thief, a murderer, a kidnapper and whoever does evil is a devil at that moment he does that evil. Again, there is no specific personality responsible for the overall evil of the world. Rather, the people living in it have done one evil or the other while they live in it.
In summary
Yahweh=Satan(greatest enemy of humanity)
Devil=Doer of evil(anybody that does evil at a point in time).

Thanks
Re: Prayer Point: God Please Touch The Heart Of Satan And Forgive It For It's Sins by HardMirror(m): 8:17am On Apr 20, 2018
Hello hahn pls drop your email addy here i dont have your phone number again. As i said before working on something you can be involved in. I will reach you immediately
Re: Prayer Point: God Please Touch The Heart Of Satan And Forgive It For It's Sins by hopefulLandlord: 8:23am On Apr 20, 2018
HardMirror:
Hello hahn pls drop your email addy here i dont have your phone number again. As i said before working on something you can be involved in. I will reach you immediately

Can I be involved in it too? is it good? a partnership?
Re: Prayer Point: God Please Touch The Heart Of Satan And Forgive It For It's Sins by HardMirror(m): 8:37am On Apr 20, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

are you a webdeveloper or involved with cryptocurrencies? If yes then you can be part bro
Re: Prayer Point: God Please Touch The Heart Of Satan And Forgive It For It's Sins by HardMirror(m): 8:37am On Apr 20, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Drop your email
Re: Prayer Point: God Please Touch The Heart Of Satan And Forgive It For It's Sins by hopefulLandlord: 8:42am On Apr 20, 2018
HardMirror:
Drop your email
nairalandmain@gmail.com
Re: Prayer Point: God Please Touch The Heart Of Satan And Forgive It For It's Sins by HardMirror(m): 8:54am On Apr 20, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

nairalandmain@gmail.com
just sent you a mail
Re: Prayer Point: God Please Touch The Heart Of Satan And Forgive It For It's Sins by cooncudee(m): 6:54am On Apr 21, 2018
obinna58:
You think he could easily forgive satan while he tortured brutalized and killed his only beloveth son for us to be forgiven

Maybe he couldn't produce another sperm for satan

Jesus's death is overrated sef. Tortured and killed for the sin the whole world. Like how many billion people. There are some people that have sacrificed their life for one person they love dearly and it's not hyped.

compare dying for one person and dying for a couple billion people, who gave more sacrifice.
Re: Prayer Point: God Please Touch The Heart Of Satan And Forgive It For It's Sins by hahn(m): 8:41am On Apr 21, 2018
HardMirror:

Are you still using that same number on whatsapp?
Re: Prayer Point: God Please Touch The Heart Of Satan And Forgive It For It's Sins by HardMirror(m): 3:39pm On Apr 21, 2018
hahn:

Are you still using that same number on whatsapp?
nope just drop your mail. You will love this I promise
Re: Prayer Point: God Please Touch The Heart Of Satan And Forgive It For It's Sins by hahn(m): 11:38am On Apr 22, 2018
HardMirror:
nope just drop your mail. You will love this I promise

I actually dropped my phone number and antisperm bot banned me undecided

soh.8686@yahoo.com
Re: Prayer Point: God Please Touch The Heart Of Satan And Forgive It For It's Sins by bebeto94: 12:34am On Apr 30, 2018
Primesky:

There is no forgiveness of sins without the shedding of sinless blood. But the blood of Jesus does not apply to them. For sin to be forgiven by the blood, the recipient must be in the flesh not spirit. That's why sins cannot be forgiven after death when you become spirit. Even when God decides to show mercy, He sends them back to life to correct their errors. The forgiveness of Satan is an impossibilty. Strive now you're alive to be cleansed by the precious blood of Jesus Christ.

Besides, Satan does not have the capacity to repent. He's prideful and arrogant.

The Blood of Jesus saves.
Is it Not god dat made d rules. He can 4give satan if he wants.
Sin is over. End of poverty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prayer Point: God Please Touch The Heart Of Satan And Forgive It For It's Sins by Primesky(m): 10:41am On Apr 30, 2018
bebeto94:
Is it Not god dat made d rules. He can 4give satan if he wants.
Sin is over. End of poverty

God is not a man!. If He changes it now, what is the guarantee that another set of angels or humans or any other creation of His will not attempt such foolishness? First, the devil and his colleagues may have underrated God because after all, they've seen Him as all loving, all merciful and all gracious, so if they do anything and He doesn't like it, they will quickly say sorry, nothing spoil. How many times will God have to do that? So one must be used as an example. No wonder the Bible warns us that, yes, God is merciful, but He is also a consuming fire so no one should underate Him, never!.

Again, if God begins to change His rules, laws and commandments, will you take Him serious? He is God because He doesn't change, or have you not heard that before? What He says He will do, that He will do. If He says He won't do a thing, then take it like that because He won't do it.

In essence, fear God and keep His commandments.

As for you, instead of trying to defend the indefensible(satan), seek for your own salvation. Only humans have the grace of repentance, but don't joke or delay about it because time is not yours, also, the devil is very envious and jealous about it, so he goes about decieving and lieing so that you can share in his punishment.

Jesus Christ loves you.
Re: Prayer Point: God Please Touch The Heart Of Satan And Forgive It For It's Sins by hahn(m): 1:13pm On Apr 30, 2018
cooncudee:

Jesus's death is overrated sef. Tortured and killed for the sin the whole world. Like how many billion people. There are some people that have sacrificed their life for one person they love dearly and it's not hyped.

compare dying for one person and dying for a couple billion people, who gave more sacrifice.

Jesus came to earth and set him self up for crucifixion. That is not dying for anyone's sin, that is simply committing suicide.

The whole escapade was a waste of time because sin still exists.

At least Jesus should have given us something more tangible like the cure to aids or cancer or he should have ensured there was peace globally.

The whole idea is simply silly and the story is so ridiculous you wonder how people even believe the nonsense in the first place
Re: Prayer Point: God Please Touch The Heart Of Satan And Forgive It For It's Sins by hahn(m): 1:22pm On Apr 30, 2018
Primesky:

God is not a man!. If He changes it now, what is the guarantee that another set of angels or humans or any other creation of His will not attempt such foolishness?

Is everything not god's will? Can't it simply will and create total peace?

First, the devil and his colleagues may have underrated God because after all, they've seen Him as all loving, all merciful and all gracious, so if they do anything and He doesn't like it, they will quickly say sorry, nothing spoil. How many times will God have to do that? So one must be used as an example. No wonder the Bible warns us that, yes, God is merciful, but He is also a consuming fire so no one should underate Him, never!.

Again, if God begins to change His rules, laws and commandments, will you take Him serious? He is God because He doesn't change, or have you not heard that before? What He says He will do, that He will do. If He says He won't do a thing, then take it like that because He won't do it.

In essence, fear God and keep His commandments.

As for you, instead of trying to defend the indefensible(satan), seek for your own salvation. Only humans have the grace of repentance, but don't joke or delay about it because time is not yours, also, the devil is very envious and jealous about it, so he goes about decieving and lieing so that you can share in his punishment.

Jesus Christ loves you.

Only gay men care about his love undecided
Re: Prayer Point: God Please Touch The Heart Of Satan And Forgive It For It's Sins by Primesky(m): 2:20pm On Apr 30, 2018
hahn:

Only gay men care about his love undecided

Is a pity! Your signature gives you away. You exploit the chaos of the world right? And if it's not there, you create one to emesh and enjoy yourself, isn't it? Is that also the making of God or your willful decision.

God is a sovereign ruler, you can not tell Him how to rule in His own domain. He made you and everything else including the angels, and they all have free will because He (God) made intelligent beings not robots. However, you are accountable for your actions and decisions. Now, you have been told what God expects of you but you CHOOSE not to accept that. According to you, only gay men accept the love of Jesus. That's the choice you've made. Will you blame anybody when you stand for judgement?, no! Will you have any excuse?, certainly not. You are the created, you can't tell your creator how to create you. You sure do not have that power.

Ecclesiastes 12:13
Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man. For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil.

Anything not clean in a house is swept away and put into a dustbin. The entire universe is God's house, He made it and He owns it. There is no other place to go, be or stay. We are all His creation. If you choose to be dirty, unclean, sinful and wicked, well, He will have no choice than to toss you into the dustbin, which is hell/lake of fire. Mind you, you choose to go there, not God. The choice is always yours.

Once again, Jesus Christ still loves you hence your living till now. Take advantage of that grace and love now before it's too late. Shalom.
Re: Prayer Point: God Please Touch The Heart Of Satan And Forgive It For It's Sins by cooncudee(m): 4:52pm On May 15, 2018
hahn:

Jesus came to earth and set him self up for crucifixion. That is not dying for anyone's sin, that is simply committing suicide.

The whole escapade was a waste of time because sin still exists.

At least Jesus should have given us something more tangible like the cure to aids or cancer or he should have ensured there was peace globally.

The whole idea is simply silly and the story is so ridiculous you wonder how people even believe the nonsense in the first place

Illusory truth effect:
https://brightside.me/inspiration-psychology/12-traps-of-consciousness-that-smart-people-can-bypass-504860/
Re: Prayer Point: God Please Touch The Heart Of Satan And Forgive It For It's Sins by hahn(m): 5:22pm On May 15, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ifa Mysticism / Can A Born Again Christian Lady Use Jewerries, Weavons & Trousers? / Are You An Oracle Of God Or An Orator Of Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.