Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,237 members, 7,822,221 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

HEART SPLASH Scene 13 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / HEART SPLASH Scene 13 (303 Views)

The Trial Of Brother Jero By Wole Soyinka - Scene By Scene Analysis / HEART SPLASH Scene 12 / HEART SPLASH Scene 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HEART SPLASH Scene 13 by seiyefajohn(m): 12:44pm On Apr 15, 2018
SCENE 13 (EXT_ NIGHT_ DOMESTIC ROAD¬_ ISOLATED_ THE GODMAN’S RESIDENCE)
XTERS: [/b]Patricia and LIB Team Members.
[b]BLURB:
An active flow_ we hear the husky voice of the head of OPS, same voice that left Tina with some very scary instructions to abide by. This time, the sound of his voice is coming from an unknown location. Slowly Camera pans to reveal Robert’s LIB team operation’s vehicle (the Jeep). The voice must be coming from it we assumed.

HEAD OF OPS

We want you to know that you are not alone anymore; we treat our clients like family. Robert is a young man that inspires us all. I was practicing in Ontario before I got recruited by him. We are with him because his head is straight, and we know he can make lot of difference out here at home, which is why we all returned home to practice back here.
Cut to the interior of the Car, there were four occupants. The driver was fast sited in his sit, Patricia and the LIB’s team getaway Car driver sat behind, while the team’s operational head with scary husky voice; sat in the passengers sit. He spoke on, and paused for a moment then reached for his breast pocket and came forth with her wedding ring.

HEAD OF OPS
The night is far spent, we are still on operation. Our work is never done; we are awake working always so that our clients can sleep freely. (‘’The pause’’ to hand her ring over) I believe this is yours?

PARTICIA
Oh, yes it is. I actually forgot it? (She asked herself defiantly) Gordy for kill me. (She ended seriously, and says…) Thank you so much.

HEAD OF OPS
It is nothing. You are welcome. (The operational team head said feeling proud like he has been given a Nobel peace prize award.)
Cut to the exterior of the Jeep to show the environment; exposing more details. The vehicle door flung open and gbam Patricia stepped out and headed towards her gate.

Patricia made it to her gate, turned around and waved them before entering, she entered and a moment later the ignition of the machine came on and zoom; it was off racing into the dark.

Concise insert Plot (A) [/b]_ [b]THE GODMAN GOODHEAD RESIDENCE_ SECURITY POST CORNER_ NIT:
It is the interior of her compound; Patricia is seen at one dark end corner of the gate; studying and scanning thoroughly with her eyes, then off she tip toes in a rapid pace to meet Lambert. She woke him up, and spoke inaudibly with him for a second, then headed straight to the main house, while Lambert heads to shut the gate.
Swiftly Patricia was at the main entrance of the edifice; she handled the knob and slowly turned and eased herself in. And from a reverse shot we see the door closing up from behind her.

(1) (Reply)

Rhymes / Opportunity For Nigerian Writers: Write For Br / The Top Gets Higher The More That I Climb!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.