Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

The Top Gets Higher The More That I Climb! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Top Gets Higher The More That I Climb! (299 Views)

Please Recommend A Good Site That I Can Download Novel In Pdf Format For Free. / Top Nairaland Writers Of All Time That I Can't Forget. Let's Celebrate Them / Some Problems I Noticed That I Have With My Writings On Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Top Gets Higher The More That I Climb! by Davinccii(m): 8:26pm On May 14, 2018
I do have a strong mindset, I mean whenever I make up my mind to attain a specific goal trust me nothing is going to stop me. But recently, things are proving to be tougher and harder. Considering the opinion of my pastor, whenever you are faced with difficult time like these it simply means that victory is around the corner and you dare not give up. That has been the fuel keeping me on my feet, the strength pushing me ahead but how long is it going to last for?.
Time is breaking me, friends are mocking me, and my strength is fading. Sometimes I feel am about to reach the final destination then in a couple of shakes, I realise the journey just began, how long is it going to last for?
A friend of mine who barely knows me came to me and just like he knew what was going on in my mind gave me some piece of advice making reference to his past memories. He said, "I have been in your shoes before. you're doing fine, working hard everyday but things are not getting any better. I've been there before but I had to apply my brain. my brother( referring to me) "ordinary eyes no do am again o", until the day one alfa gave me a black soap to bath with it in a moving river things began to make sense." Thus, he suggested I follow his footstep.
Now am confused, I never did anything like that before. In fact, I am not willing to do but my challenges kept bothering me. still on the matter, my pastors sermon also keep sounding in my ears. So the question is, "if you've been through these path before, having known how tempting it could be, how can I overcome it"

(1) (Reply)

Hurt / The God That Answereth By Electricity By Soibi Polymath / Face of the World Organisation (Fow World)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.