Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Advice And Information: Relocating To Cotonou - Travel Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Ads / Advice And Information: Relocating To Cotonou (769 Views)

Learning Compass Helps Nigerians Relocating To Achieve Their Dreams - Here's How / Relocating Abroad And Selling Your Household Furnitures Or Electronics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice And Information: Relocating To Cotonou by GeneralKoko(m): 1:28pm On Apr 15, 2018
Greetings!
Please I will be relocating to Cotonou at the end of the month, I need information and advise on these things:
1. Housing: At what price can I get a One bedroom flat, in a good and peaceful environment. I believe there will be one.
2. Security: How secure is the city, I mean relative security, because as a Nigerian, I am naturally sharp too.
3. Internet: This is one of the most important here... Can I get a good 3G network, and from a good network provider, I'd like to do a Monthly unlimited... I mean wifi for my house.
4. Food: I was told Cotonou food is whack, or that Nigerian food is not seen everywhere, so I intend to cook for myself.
Can I get all the Nigerian food stuffs in their market?
5. I will need a Nigerian who lives there and is used to the system of things, who can help me settle.

Please help me Biko, lemme leave this Nigeria.
Thanks.
Re: Advice And Information: Relocating To Cotonou by HRHQueenPhil(f): 3:38pm On Apr 15, 2018
Stay here sir,u will call me wit testimony by next week. I came straight to this thread cos God sent me to tell u he does not aprove ur move.just a week pls
Re: Advice And Information: Relocating To Cotonou by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 15, 2018
HRHQueenPhil:
Stay here sir,u will call me wit testimony by next week. I came straight to this thread cos God sent me to tell u he does not aprove ur move.just a week pls

Amen? Amen!

What did He say about me?
Re: Advice And Information: Relocating To Cotonou by GeneralKoko(m): 12:39am On Apr 16, 2018
HRHQueenPhil:

Are you a Prophet or something??
Lol.
I have a testimony already in less than 12 hours.
���
Re: Advice And Information: Relocating To Cotonou by Ozoeme: 6:07pm On May 20, 2018
I have newly relocated to Cotonou in Benin Republic with my family.
Can any one tell me;
(1)How to get residential permit card and the cost for it ..pls how do I go about it

(2) Is it also important for my children to have it too ?

Thanks.
Re: Advice And Information: Relocating To Cotonou by Danielomisco(m): 9:35pm On May 20, 2018
GeneralKoko:

Are you a Prophet or something??
Lol.
I have a testimony already in less than 12 hours.
���
tell us wat happened now

(1) (Reply)

Book Ethiopian Airlines Flight Tickets Here / Authentication Of Documents In Ministry Of Affairs In Abuja Nigeria. / Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.