Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,908 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

BBN: Letter Of Fareware To C-cee - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBN: Letter Of Fareware To C-cee (634 Views)

BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Making Love / BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Finally Kissed (Photos) / #BBNaija: Cee-C "I Can Make N45 Million In One Week!" Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBN: Letter Of Fareware To C-cee by chuksmariendo(m): 3:34pm On Apr 15, 2018
Dear C-cee,
Thanks for your actions in the house both negative and positive, but I wish to say to you that you dint achieve anything there, rather as you leave the house tonight, go out and join your good and decent fellow girls to learn a good acquistion skill.
Give your life to Christ and He will elevate you above your fellow housemates. But if you don't He will shame you.
C-cee, I hope this fareware will change your life for good. After your elevation just respect yourself and stay calm than to go out like others(housemates) to look for akara endorsement. Or don't think of using nudity to get fame.
GOODBYE FROM BBN!
Re: BBN: Letter Of Fareware To C-cee by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 15, 2018
She is not going anywhere grin cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: BBN: Letter Of Fareware To C-cee by nani667: 7:26pm On Apr 15, 2018
Oshey Fareware

1 Like

Re: BBN: Letter Of Fareware To C-cee by Chinachriss(m): 8:32pm On Apr 15, 2018
Prophet of doom

(1) (Reply)

Chris Pine Spotted On The Set Of Wonder Woman 2 / DSTV/GOTV System Collapse / One Punch Man 124 Manga Spoilers Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.