Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Adorable Photo Of Efe And Rico Swavey Together - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adorable Photo Of Efe And Rico Swavey Together (31357 Views)

Fun Photos Of Efe And Kemen Working Out / Efe And Olamide Shoot Video For “Warri” / Omoruyi Loco Efe And Ekundayo Oyeniyi Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adorable Photo Of Efe And Rico Swavey Together by Mrop(m): 4:44pm On Apr 15, 2018
Ex Bbn winner Efe was pictured recently with Recently evicted Bbn housemate Rico swavey.

They look adorable together.

Gist from praizeupdates

News source :: http://www.praizeupdate.com/adorable-photo-of-efe-and-rico-swavey-together/

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photo Of Efe And Rico Swavey Together by Mrop(m): 4:45pm On Apr 15, 2018
Nice one

See more funny photos of Efe and swavey together here http://www.praizenews.com/adorable-photo-of-efe-and-rico-swavey-together/
Re: Adorable Photo Of Efe And Rico Swavey Together by decatalyst(m): 4:52pm On Apr 15, 2018
Efe's stylist don dey try...

Why Rico dey wear eim grandpa's coat for the picture nah.

The house with the two waste been are so dirty...How can you have two waste bins and they are so filled till dey get extra in the nylon? *Just thinking sha*

6 Likes

Re: Adorable Photo Of Efe And Rico Swavey Together by nifemi25(m): 4:53pm On Apr 15, 2018
How I wish Rico could win the 45m. This guy is really talented.

Please don't quote me, today is Sunday

4 Likes

Re: Adorable Photo Of Efe And Rico Swavey Together by dominique(f): 5:44pm On Apr 15, 2018
J-town connection. Both came in with a poverty script, one passed the other failed woefully.
I suppose that's the torchlight phone Rico was talking about that he's holding in the photo

4 Likes

Re: Adorable Photo Of Efe And Rico Swavey Together by Michael781: 7:12pm On Apr 15, 2018
dominique:
J-town connection. Both came in with a poverty script, one passed the other failed woefully.
I suppose that's the torchlight phone Rico was talking about that he's holding in the photo

madam don't judge a book by it's cover!!!

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photo Of Efe And Rico Swavey Together by veacea: 9:38pm On Apr 15, 2018
Shoir
Re: Adorable Photo Of Efe And Rico Swavey Together by Pidginwhisper: 9:39pm On Apr 15, 2018
grin
Re: Adorable Photo Of Efe And Rico Swavey Together by innobets(m): 9:39pm On Apr 15, 2018
Why Rico come dey so fresh and efe looks like an unkept toilet
Re: Adorable Photo Of Efe And Rico Swavey Together by SoapQueen(f): 9:39pm On Apr 15, 2018
I'd Kiss Rico, Hug Efe, Punch Noble in the gut

2 Likes

Re: Adorable Photo Of Efe And Rico Swavey Together by Demonicide(f): 9:40pm On Apr 15, 2018
Rico fyno

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photo Of Efe And Rico Swavey Together by Jamean(f): 9:41pm On Apr 15, 2018
Rico Swavey better not do any collabo with Efe, otherwise his proposed music career will end before it starts.

7 Likes

Re: Adorable Photo Of Efe And Rico Swavey Together by Demonicide(f): 9:42pm On Apr 15, 2018
decatalyst:
Efe's stylist don dey try...

Why Rico dey wear eim grandpa's coat for the picture nah.

The house with the two waste been are so dirty...How can you have two waste bins and they are so filled till dey get extra in the nylon? *Just thinking sha*
him dey try to appreciate the gift way way payporte give am.
Re: Adorable Photo Of Efe And Rico Swavey Together by CirocBoi(m): 9:42pm On Apr 15, 2018
Efe stupiiiiiiiid waffiboy......
Re: Adorable Photo Of Efe And Rico Swavey Together by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 15, 2018
dominique:

Haba mama why na? Zoom the pix, that's an iPhone in his hand. How can someone as good looking as Rico pass with a poverty script?

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photo Of Efe And Rico Swavey Together by sapeleboi(m): 9:43pm On Apr 15, 2018
Efe de fall my hand cry
Re: Adorable Photo Of Efe And Rico Swavey Together by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 15, 2018
X
Re: Adorable Photo Of Efe And Rico Swavey Together by Jamean(f): 9:45pm On Apr 15, 2018
dominique:

Do you mean JTown only breeds poor guys? undecided
Re: Adorable Photo Of Efe And Rico Swavey Together by OGHENE316(m): 9:45pm On Apr 15, 2018
CirocBoi:
Efe stupiiiiiiiid waffiboy......
you are even more stupid than buhari

4 Likes

Re: Adorable Photo Of Efe And Rico Swavey Together by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 15, 2018
Why wear 200naira okrika coat na Rico sef angry
Re: Adorable Photo Of Efe And Rico Swavey Together by Biggers82(m): 9:46pm On Apr 15, 2018
They too local biko how can they be taking pictures two waste bin beside them na wa oooo
Re: Adorable Photo Of Efe And Rico Swavey Together by jago2016(m): 9:46pm On Apr 15, 2018
Frosh
Re: Adorable Photo Of Efe And Rico Swavey Together by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 15, 2018
rocken9ja:
In the spirit of Sunday love, abeg...make someone just bless my life with any token...a brother is broke and struggling to eat ...Belly aches badly now
Access Bank
but you can subscribe to quote people on nairaland abi

9 Likes

Re: Adorable Photo Of Efe And Rico Swavey Together by dadavivo: 9:48pm On Apr 15, 2018
Efe N25M nova finish by now?
Re: Adorable Photo Of Efe And Rico Swavey Together by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 15, 2018
praiseneofingz:
but you can subscribe to quote people on nairaland abi
X

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photo Of Efe And Rico Swavey Together by faithfull18(f): 9:56pm On Apr 15, 2018
OK. Spend less and Save more on data.... visit my profile or take a look at my signature..
Re: Adorable Photo Of Efe And Rico Swavey Together by nabegibeg: 10:06pm On Apr 15, 2018
Mrop:
Ex Bbn winner Efe was pictured recently with Recently evicted Bbn housemate Rico swavey.

They look adorable together.

Gist from praizeupdates

News source :: http://www.praizeupdate.com/adorable-photo-of-efe-and-rico-swavey-together/

what irrelevances!

Re: Adorable Photo Of Efe And Rico Swavey Together by dominique(f): 10:10pm On Apr 15, 2018
Earthbound:

Haba mama why na? Zoom the pix, that's an iPhone in his hand. How can someone as good looking as Rico pass with a poverty script?

That's the script he came in the house to play, he claims he's a hustling guy hawking powerbanks on the streets of Jos before moving to Lagos and he's using a smal torchlight phone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adorable Photo Of Efe And Rico Swavey Together by CirocBoi(m): 10:11pm On Apr 15, 2018
OGHENE316:
you are even more stupid than buhari

See this foolish urhobo slave..........
Re: Adorable Photo Of Efe And Rico Swavey Together by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 15, 2018
dominique:

That's the script he came in the house to play, he claims he's a hustling guy hawking powerbanks on the streets of Jos before moving to Lagos and he's using a smal torchlight phone.

I get you.
Re: Adorable Photo Of Efe And Rico Swavey Together by Galaticos444: 10:23pm On Apr 15, 2018
rocken9ja:
In the spirit of Sunday love, abeg...make someone just bless my life with any token...a brother is broke and struggling to eat ...Belly aches badly now
Access Bank
u ar broke but u av money to buy data.werey

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ubi Franklin Dupes Davido And Chioma, Chef Chi Set To Sue - Happenings.com.ng / Kemen: BBNaija Judges Were Unfair In My Exit, There Was No Molestation / Tonto Dikeh Poses With Santa Claus: "I’ve Been A Very Good Girl This Year"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.