Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

Omoruyi Loco Efe And Ekundayo Oyeniyi Pre-Wedding Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omoruyi Loco Efe And Ekundayo Oyeniyi Pre-Wedding Photos (52271 Views)

Omoruyi Loco Efe Remembers Sam Loco, His Late Father, 7 Years After His Death / Wedding Pictures Of Omoruyi Loco Efe, Sam Loco's Son / Omoruyi Loco Efe: Sam Loco's Son And A Fulani Herdsman Meet (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omoruyi Loco Efe And Ekundayo Oyeniyi Pre-Wedding Photos by emma321(m): 8:33am On Oct 12, 2017
Late Sam Loco’s Son Set To Wed His Boo, Releases Pre-wedding Photos

Omoruyi Loco Efe, The son of Legendary actor, Late Sam Loco-Efe is set to get married to his heartthrob, Ekundayo Oyeniyi in ceremony set to go down in Ibadan.

According to Information sent to YabaLeftOnline.com, the wedding has been fixed for this month, 28th of October to be precise, and guests are expected to don Mint Green and Burgundy as the dress code.

Photos: http://anstalk.com/exclusive-late-sam-locos-son-set-wed-boo-releases-pre-wedding-photos/

Photo credit: https://mobile.twitter.com/locodinho/status/918198674576101376

10 Likes

Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe And Ekundayo Oyeniyi Pre-Wedding Photos by Discharge(m): 9:58am On Oct 12, 2017
Hmmm..finally I made it.....@seun please inbox me so I can send my address for the prize...

@topic...Congratulations, daddy will be proud of you.....she is beautiful

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe And Ekundayo Oyeniyi Pre-Wedding Photos by smartistics(m): 9:58am On Oct 12, 2017
Beautiful

3 Likes

Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe And Ekundayo Oyeniyi Pre-Wedding Photos by maxiuc(m): 9:59am On Oct 12, 2017
angry
Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe And Ekundayo Oyeniyi Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 12, 2017
Cute

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe And Ekundayo Oyeniyi Pre-Wedding Photos by HumanistMike(m): 9:59am On Oct 12, 2017
Any male that kneels to propose to a female is not an alpha.

Kneeling down is tantamount to selling ur self short. The male is not subservient to the female!

When a man kneels down, he gives the female the impression that he is at her service. He is basically pleading to be found worthy to be of service to her. When will men know their worth? When will men wise up?

This sh1t gets me tight every time. Lots of guys do it without realising the consequences. They just do it because it what the see on TV. Newsflash! TV and the media are misandric and working super hard to dumb the male. You don't have to look further than the rhetoric in TV commercial, movies, sitcoms etc to figure this out. Stay woke!

54 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe And Ekundayo Oyeniyi Pre-Wedding Photos by Mac2016(m): 9:59am On Oct 12, 2017
Ogadinma is this you...
Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe And Ekundayo Oyeniyi Pre-Wedding Photos by DONSMITH123(m): 9:59am On Oct 12, 2017
Congrats Bruh
Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe And Ekundayo Oyeniyi Pre-Wedding Photos by eniade07: 9:59am On Oct 12, 2017
congrats to them
Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe And Ekundayo Oyeniyi Pre-Wedding Photos by xangerar: 9:59am On Oct 12, 2017
I wish them well.

2 Likes

Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe And Ekundayo Oyeniyi Pre-Wedding Photos by odizeey(m): 10:00am On Oct 12, 2017
Congratulations bros.
Na the same guy when post pics with herdsmen na.

5 Likes

Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe And Ekundayo Oyeniyi Pre-Wedding Photos by Tweetysparkles(f): 10:00am On Oct 12, 2017
congrat to them in advance smiley the wifey look so cool tho, omo baba wedding loading 87%

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe And Ekundayo Oyeniyi Pre-Wedding Photos by ibrutex(m): 10:00am On Oct 12, 2017
Nice sneakers....

1 Like

Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe And Ekundayo Oyeniyi Pre-Wedding Photos by delugajackson: 10:00am On Oct 12, 2017
shocked

They really look adorable.

When I say Yoruba girls are beautiful, I'm only addressing a few. Though I'd love to get married to one someday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe And Ekundayo Oyeniyi Pre-Wedding Photos by Untainted007: 10:00am On Oct 12, 2017
He looks so much like his dad. No need for DNA. Congrats bro

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe And Ekundayo Oyeniyi Pre-Wedding Photos by Ospic2014: 10:00am On Oct 12, 2017
Congrats Guy

1 Like

Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe And Ekundayo Oyeniyi Pre-Wedding Photos by jamessamo: 10:00am On Oct 12, 2017
That's acalucious...big up man
Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe And Ekundayo Oyeniyi Pre-Wedding Photos by engrolawei: 10:00am On Oct 12, 2017
Nice one bro. Happy married life. Wow!! I’m on front page and I don’t have any bleeps to give.����
Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe And Ekundayo Oyeniyi Pre-Wedding Photos by davodyguy: 10:01am On Oct 12, 2017
nice

1 Like

Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe And Ekundayo Oyeniyi Pre-Wedding Photos by Bizgold: 10:01am On Oct 12, 2017
nice son
Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe And Ekundayo Oyeniyi Pre-Wedding Photos by nizelgirl(f): 10:01am On Oct 12, 2017
Beautiful

2 Likes

Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe And Ekundayo Oyeniyi Pre-Wedding Photos by Oblongata: 10:01am On Oct 12, 2017
E no too resemble Im page like that

York back girls dey fine sha
Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe And Ekundayo Oyeniyi Pre-Wedding Photos by sonature1: 10:01am On Oct 12, 2017
Oh, Sam Loco Efe...I miss you so much...especially now that the Igbo movie industry is evolving. When I become president, I will name a road in the east after him.

2 Likes

Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe And Ekundayo Oyeniyi Pre-Wedding Photos by alphaconde(m): 10:01am On Oct 12, 2017
omoruyi is his name
Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe And Ekundayo Oyeniyi Pre-Wedding Photos by Prechy19(f): 10:02am On Oct 12, 2017
I wish them luck in there marriage
Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe And Ekundayo Oyeniyi Pre-Wedding Photos by rose54321: 10:02am On Oct 12, 2017
I miss Sam Loco so freaking much.
He was so damn funny, naturally funny.

Rip G.O.A.T

3 Likes

Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe And Ekundayo Oyeniyi Pre-Wedding Photos by Omede2u2(m): 10:02am On Oct 12, 2017
Her cat is in trouble
Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe And Ekundayo Oyeniyi Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 12, 2017
pretty girl but why is he dressed like a yoruba boy
Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe And Ekundayo Oyeniyi Pre-Wedding Photos by Tastemoney(m): 10:05am On Oct 12, 2017
congrats dude.
Hope u r funny like ur dad
Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe And Ekundayo Oyeniyi Pre-Wedding Photos by veraiyke(m): 10:06am On Oct 12, 2017
Lovely. Anytime I see intending couples smile overcome my countenance

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm / Delnoi, Shan George's First Son Proposes To His Girlfriend / Anita Joseph And Uriel Oputa In Cleavage-Baring Bikini & Swimsuit Beside A Pool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.