Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,971 members, 7,848,920 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 12:00 PM

Flying In The Dream... What Does It Mean? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Flying In The Dream... What Does It Mean? (771 Views)

Help,gathering Snails In Dream,what Does It Mean? / Fetching Water In My Dream, What Does It Mean / Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flying In The Dream... What Does It Mean? by VeniJu: 8:59pm On Apr 15, 2018
Hello, there's a situation that has divided my thoughts... I've experienced many times of how I use to fly in the Dream.. (Not the Edo kind of flying)
This is how it normally happens;
In some cases of being chased by unknown persons, masquerade or running away from danger, I will suddenly find myself flying to safety. Mostly, after I must have been exhausted while running..
Please, can someone explain what it means?
Re: Flying In The Dream... What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 15, 2018
What the?
It means nothing absolutely nothing

When you should be worried is if you don't have dreams of a bright future or what you want to do with yourself but instead you fret over seemingly insignificant things like if you fly in the dream then you should really worry about your mental state
Re: Flying In The Dream... What Does It Mean? by Mutemenot(m): 9:02pm On Apr 15, 2018
It means you are not far from Benin Kingdom. grin
Re: Flying In The Dream... What Does It Mean? by menix(m): 9:21pm On Apr 15, 2018
It means u re Not far from being an Edo pilot..

Most people will say otherwise, but i must Be sincere, u re an apprentice witch for now..

1 Like

Re: Flying In The Dream... What Does It Mean? by donnie(m): 9:28pm On Apr 15, 2018
menix:

Most people will say otherwise, but i must Be sincere, u re an apprentice witch for now..
grin
Re: Flying In The Dream... What Does It Mean? by ifex370(m): 9:48pm On Apr 15, 2018
menix:

She de do IT grin grin
Re: Flying In The Dream... What Does It Mean? by Rosskii: 10:07pm On Apr 15, 2018
VeniJu:
Hello, there's a situation that has divided my thoughts... I've experienced many times of how I use to fly in the Dream.. (Not the Edo kind of flying)
This is how it normally happens;
In some cases of being chased by unknown persons, masquerade or running away from danger, I will suddenly find myself flying to safety. Mostly, after I must have been exhausted while running..
Please, can someone explain what it means?

Your were flying because your spirit body can fly. When we dream, it is our spirits that have left our physical bodies on a temporary tour of the universe. The reason you can never be hurt or injured in a dream is because your spirit body is powerful and immortal. When we die, we all assume our spirit body. In truth there is no such thing as death. Only transition.

1 Like

Re: Flying In The Dream... What Does It Mean? by jwals: 11:39pm On Apr 15, 2018
i also experience something like that in my dream but mine is of a different episode, i see my self escaping or run from something and suddenly see that am foating in the air, were by i use some kind of swimming strokes to move faster, in dreams but in real life i cant even swim in water not to talk of swimming in the air

(1) (Reply)

Church Membership And Your Ministry (2) - Hebrews 10:25 / Why Christians Need To Edit The Bible / Alph Lukau’s Fake Resurrection Miracle Confirms Pro Samuel Akinbodunse Prophecy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.