Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,633 members, 7,813,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

Bbnaija 2018: Alex Speaks On Her Relationship With Tobi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija 2018: Alex Speaks On Her Relationship With Tobi (850 Views)

Cee-C Cynthia Nwadiora: Meet BBNaija 2018 Housemate | Biography & Profile / Meet Tobi Bakre: BBNaija 2018 Contestant, A Banker & A Rich Kid (Photos) / Meet Miracle Igbokwe Ikechukwu, BBNaija 2018 Contestant, Pilot & Model (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2018: Alex Speaks On Her Relationship With Tobi by 12Ebisco: 10:08pm On Apr 15, 2018
Big Brother Naija 2018 housemate, Alex on Sunday opened up on her relationship with Tobi.

Speaking during the eviction live show, Alex said her relationship with Tobi was based on understanding.

Reacting to a question from the host of the show, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, Alex said Tobi understands her.

She said, “The friendship between I and Tobi have has been misinterpreted but it’s based on understanding.

“He understands me and I understand him.

“We are just cool friends.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/04/bbnaija-2018-alex-speaks-on-her.html

Re: Bbnaija 2018: Alex Speaks On Her Relationship With Tobi by kestolove95(m): 3:10am On Apr 16, 2018
Base on understanding, na him u dey expect car and iphone,

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: ‘miracle And I Had Sex Several Times’ – Nina (video) / Question: Was Nina Of Bbnaija Right To Drop Out Of School For The Show? / "Ya Allah You Saved Me": Actress Halima Abubakar Celebrates Her Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.