Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Rosy Meurer: If My Husband, Churchill Cheats On Me ...... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rosy Meurer: If My Husband, Churchill Cheats On Me ...... (35500 Views)

Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Welcome Their Second Child, Imisioluwa / ''home Breaker'' Nigerians React As Ex Tonto Husband Churchill Stepout With PA / Tonto Dikeh Shades Ex-husband, Churchill Who Said He's A Tireless Machine In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rosy Meurer: If My Husband, Churchill Cheats On Me ...... by NwekeUG(m): 11:24pm On Oct 31, 2021
Rosy Meurer's Reply When Asked What If Her Husband, Churchill Cheats On Her (Photo)

Rosy Meurer has stated that she is not worried if her husband, Okakunle Churchill cheats on her, IgbereTV reports.

She stated this while answering to a question during an IG live question session with her fans.

A fan asked her;

"What if Churchill cheats on you. Hope you saw how he was scoping Angel at the party."

She replied;

"Lol scoping is free. Besides his real meal is waiting for him at home. Enough to explore. Other women don't intimidate me. My husband is mine. He can roam the world but he will always return where the heart belongs. Don't fool yourself."

https://igberetvnews.com/1404855/rosy-meurers-reply-asked-husband-churchill-cheats-photo/

90 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rosy Meurer: If My Husband, Churchill Cheats On Me ...... by vickyfrancis1(m): 11:25pm On Oct 31, 2021
Churchill na guyman na...babe sef know say he Dy nack outside. She sef na actress and we know their way na...she Dy enjoy money.

108 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Rosy Meurer: If My Husband, Churchill Cheats On Me ...... by Nobody: 11:39pm On Oct 31, 2021
Until he brings a deadly disease home. Onyen roam.

Be doing understanding wife there. Don't call him to order. roam kor, Roman Catholic ni.

107 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rosy Meurer: If My Husband, Churchill Cheats On Me ...... by chiommy123(f): 11:45pm On Oct 31, 2021
Good that she is prepared to eat the same food she prepared for another person.

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rosy Meurer: If My Husband, Churchill Cheats On Me ...... by Nobody: 11:46pm On Oct 31, 2021
Aproko fan angry

To the wife, the epistle is easier written than done.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rosy Meurer: If My Husband, Churchill Cheats On Me ...... by festacman(m): 12:04am On Nov 01, 2021
Mercychen:

Be doing understanding wife there. Don't call him to order. roam kor, Roman Catholic ni.

Were you expecting her to answer that she will chop Churchill's head off if he cheats? Come on, Rosy Meurer's answer is as diplomatic and politically-correct as it can get.

194 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Rosy Meurer: If My Husband, Churchill Cheats On Me ...... by otipoju(m): 12:04am On Nov 01, 2021
Roman Gadaffi
Re: Rosy Meurer: If My Husband, Churchill Cheats On Me ...... by DriverX: 1:53am On Nov 01, 2021
Eeyah. Tales by moonlight. Karma is waiting to bite hard into your round sexy ass

13 Likes

Re: Rosy Meurer: If My Husband, Churchill Cheats On Me ...... by padi94(m): 4:55am On Nov 01, 2021
Karma roll my People, e go reach her turn

4 Likes

Re: Rosy Meurer: If My Husband, Churchill Cheats On Me ...... by Nobody: 5:09am On Nov 01, 2021
DriverX:
Eeyah. Tales by moonlight. Karma is waiting to bite hard into your round sexy ass

Lmaooo.

She dunnoo

1 Like

Re: Rosy Meurer: If My Husband, Churchill Cheats On Me ...... by folake4u(f): 6:59am On Nov 01, 2021
Nigerians, particularly bloggers are seriously waiting for this marriage to crash so that their headlines will read "Popular Philanthropist, and former ex-husband to Tonto Dike has crashed his second marriage.... for more details click here"

God help them.

104 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rosy Meurer: If My Husband, Churchill Cheats On Me ...... by itsme01: 8:31am On Nov 01, 2021
Delta babes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rosy Meurer: If My Husband, Churchill Cheats On Me ...... by pepperdemzombie: 10:21am On Nov 01, 2021
folake4u:
Nigerians, particularly bloggers are seriously waiting for this marriage to crash so that their headlines will read "Popular Philanthropist, and former ex-husband to Tonto Dike has crashed his second marriage.... for more details click here"

God help them.
Don't mind the idiots, their fearless gistidiot is hiding under duvet. They carry their witchcraft to go and meet Rose face to face. Do you know Tonto said she and Rose NEVER met face to face? You packed out of your matrimonial home that your husband is cheating with someone you don't know personally. Just imagine that degree of stupidity!
Now, she is paying men to be with her, then her gistidiot and fellow witches still don't want a woman to be with him.

18 Likes

Re: Rosy Meurer: If My Husband, Churchill Cheats On Me ...... by pepperdemzombie: 10:26am On Nov 01, 2021
padi94:
Karma roll my People, e go reach her turn
Gistidiot shame go reach una turn by turn. If you are pained, recommend Tonto for a member of your family.

1 Like

Re: Rosy Meurer: If My Husband, Churchill Cheats On Me ...... by pepperdemzombie: 10:36am On Nov 01, 2021
festacman:

Were you expecting her to answer that she will chop Churchill's head off if he cheats? Come on, Rosy Meurer's answer is as diplomatic and politically-correct as it can get.
They think everybody is senseless and deranged like their mentor. Only a stupid fool, embarrasses his/her child's parent publicly. Their gistidiot blog is dead, Tonto should go and wake it. Now, they are looking for words from Rose to implicate her. She better avoid the witches. Someone was quoting me that gistidiot wants to disgrace Churchill this week, but before the week they are under cover.
Those asking this same questions, have cheating parents and partners. Tonto said he can't satisfy her and went for 24/7 men, what's their problem with the man moving on?

13 Likes

Re: Rosy Meurer: If My Husband, Churchill Cheats On Me ...... by iamyemiakins(m): 10:42am On Nov 01, 2021
Breakfast loading on 40% for Rosy Meurer
Re: Rosy Meurer: If My Husband, Churchill Cheats On Me ...... by ATEAMS: 11:31am On Nov 01, 2021
Ok
Re: Rosy Meurer: If My Husband, Churchill Cheats On Me ...... by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 01, 2021
I don't even know how women find him attractive. His chubby cheeks alone are a no for me.

4 Likes

Re: Rosy Meurer: If My Husband, Churchill Cheats On Me ...... by Dernam: 11:32am On Nov 01, 2021
Re: Rosy Meurer: If My Husband, Churchill Cheats On Me ...... by mepoyi: 11:32am On Nov 01, 2021
DriverX:
Well said. Karma will take it's course

1 Like

Re: Rosy Meurer: If My Husband, Churchill Cheats On Me ...... by Optimistguy1969: 11:33am On Nov 01, 2021
See as life don spoil.

Cheating In marriage now seems normal.

Shame.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rosy Meurer: If My Husband, Churchill Cheats On Me ...... by UselessBuhari: 11:33am On Nov 01, 2021
Any woman that talks like this is also exploring

3 Likes

Re: Rosy Meurer: If My Husband, Churchill Cheats On Me ...... by ppogba: 11:33am On Nov 01, 2021
Very sensible woman.

Why should you kill yourself over what you stole from someone else?

11 Likes

Re: Rosy Meurer: If My Husband, Churchill Cheats On Me ...... by Rubbiish(m): 11:33am On Nov 01, 2021
Mercychen:

The bold is the difference between she & tonto! A good wife will call her husband to order in private! Not on social media!

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rosy Meurer: If My Husband, Churchill Cheats On Me ...... by OakConsultNG: 11:33am On Nov 01, 2021
ok
Re: Rosy Meurer: If My Husband, Churchill Cheats On Me ...... by GIANTPLUSHUB: 11:34am On Nov 01, 2021
Nice response from her

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Weflo: "As An Upcoming Artiste, You Either Have A Sponsor Or You Are A Yahoo" / D'banj Shades Don Jazzy In New Tweet. Fans React / Davido Shares Cute Pic Of His Step-mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.