Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

Singer, Mocheddah Blows Hot As Ikeja Electric Shuts Down Over 9 Transformers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Singer, Mocheddah Blows Hot As Ikeja Electric Shuts Down Over 9 Transformers (23210 Views)

Parent Slaps Bully At Abuja British School: Institution Temporarily Shuts Down / 36 Years Old Lady Collapses As Ikeja Court Sentences Her To Death / Court Sentences Paul Owne To 104 Years In Prison Over 9 Missing Kano Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer, Mocheddah Blows Hot As Ikeja Electric Shuts Down Over 9 Transformers by voiceoftheupcom: 6:26am On Apr 16, 2018
SINGER, MOCHEDDAH BLOWS HOT AS IKEJA ELECTRIC SHUTS DOWN OVER 9 TRANSFORMERS IN AKOKA – YABA
source: http://www.eyesoflagos.com/2018/04/singer-mocheddah-blows-hot-as-ikeja.html

Popular singer and fashion entrepreneur, Mocheddah has taken to her social media page to vent her anger about the present darkness witnessed by members of Akoka community, Yaba, Lagos Mainland.
According to Mocheddah, the community had witnessed power outage for quite a while with the power holding company servicing the area, Ikeja Electric Plc, only supplying the area power for about six hours daily.
She noted that the development led members of the community registering their displeasure to the leaders Community Development Association who subsequently held meetings with the officials of Ikeja Electric to find a lasting solution to the power crisis.
Meanwhile, the meeting “was however unproductive as no solution was given and no definite commitments were given to the people,” Mocheddah said.
The situation led to some members of the community putting out notices on different transformers in the community where they said “No Light, No Pay.”
They were however asked to remove the signs but events took another turn when some officials of Ikeja Electric stormed the community on Sunday, April 1, 2018, with policemen to shut down over nine transformers in the neighbourhood throwing the residents into complete darkness.
This development however drew the ire of residents who have continued to protest the decision by the disco to shut down transformers in the area.
Read Mocheddah’s full post below.
“WHICH WAY NIGERIA ?
NIGERIAN ELECTRICITY REGULATORY COMMISSION
The power supply has been abysmal since the 1st of April 2018.
My community started experiencing constant power outage sometime in FEBRUARY. We would have a 3 days period of power outage and one day on (about 6 hours of power).
On the 21st of March, 2018, a meeting was called at Ikeja Electric with the community development chairman, to discuss the poor power supply.
The meeting was however unproductive as no solution was given and no definite commitments were given to the people.
The bills are sky rocketing as most people in the community have not been provided with pre-paid meters because of this, I get between N12,000 to N15,000 in power bills for absolutely no power supply. Fuel consumption running into hundreds of thousands a week. Another community meeting was held at Akoka and a letter was written to Ikeja and NERC.
Out of frustration, some members of the community went and put out notices on different transformers SAYING “ NO LIGHT NO PAY “. A meeting was called and the people were asked to remove the signs.
On the 1st of April 2018, PHCN officials namely; ADA, VICTOR DIKE AND, BOLU, made several calls, came with POLICEMEN and SHUTDOWN over 9 transformers in AKOKA!!!! We have been in TOTAL DARKNESS. Victor even has a WhatsApp group for complaints – where he threatens members of the community.
These people are people’s children, husbands and fathers. We blame our leaders all the time and forget to be better human beings in every aspect of our lives.
How can you literarily put POWER in your hands?
You have made lives uncomfortable, businesses suffer for weeks because of your EGO

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singer, Mocheddah Blows Hot As Ikeja Electric Shuts Down Over 9 Transformers by Olalan(m): 6:32am On Apr 16, 2018
PHCN is a complete mess of an organisation by cheating people especially those without pre paid meters, paying outrageous bill for darkness yet we have a government in place.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singer, Mocheddah Blows Hot As Ikeja Electric Shuts Down Over 9 Transformers by Jabioro: 6:38am On Apr 16, 2018
The Disco can be seen misbehaving,do you want people to pay for unprovided services? Give them prepared paid machine..joor..

11 Likes

Re: Singer, Mocheddah Blows Hot As Ikeja Electric Shuts Down Over 9 Transformers by izzou(m): 6:50am On Apr 16, 2018
grin

Nigerians are very docile

Don't give them power for 29 days and bring a bill for them to pay on the 30th day. Then watch them race to your office on the 31st day to pay it

If only we all can boycott paying these bills and demand the prepaid meters. I'm sure all these yeye discos will sit up

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Singer, Mocheddah Blows Hot As Ikeja Electric Shuts Down Over 9 Transformers by veacea: 6:50am On Apr 16, 2018
Am still finding the hot that OP said that she's blowing.

[/b]These people are people’s children, husbands and fathers. We blame our leaders all the time and forget to be better human beings in every aspect of our lives.
How can you literarily put POWER in your hands?
You have made lives uncomfortable, businesses suffer for weeks because of your EGO[b]

Anyways, major part of our problem is followership and not leadership. Imagine what NEPA people did just because they have small power.

4 Likes

Re: Singer, Mocheddah Blows Hot As Ikeja Electric Shuts Down Over 9 Transformers by tgmservice: 6:50am On Apr 16, 2018
sorry dear
take heart but celebrities are not exempted from buhari's season of recession.

3 Likes

Re: Singer, Mocheddah Blows Hot As Ikeja Electric Shuts Down Over 9 Transformers by wickyyolo: 6:51am On Apr 16, 2018
Sadly, we don't have a government.

4 Likes

Re: Singer, Mocheddah Blows Hot As Ikeja Electric Shuts Down Over 9 Transformers by anyimontana(m): 6:51am On Apr 16, 2018
wyehlandynn:
one by one
this ur hustle is real
Re: Singer, Mocheddah Blows Hot As Ikeja Electric Shuts Down Over 9 Transformers by maxiuc(m): 6:51am On Apr 16, 2018
cheesy

Here in Abuja the condition of light in part of Abuja is so bad light issues getting worst

I kiss my prepaid meter for saving me cost

6 Likes

Re: Singer, Mocheddah Blows Hot As Ikeja Electric Shuts Down Over 9 Transformers by dafeyankee: 6:52am On Apr 16, 2018
Make she move to AYOBO

Light dey there.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Singer, Mocheddah Blows Hot As Ikeja Electric Shuts Down Over 9 Transformers by olanshi: 6:52am On Apr 16, 2018

One of the most successful swindle company in Nigeria.. Nigerians are continuously milked of their hard earn money by forcefully paying outrageous bills for Darkness every moment. The level of scam run by PHCN should have won them a place In the Guinness book of record for the most successful SCAMMER in the World...

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singer, Mocheddah Blows Hot As Ikeja Electric Shuts Down Over 9 Transformers by Abudu2000(m): 6:53am On Apr 16, 2018
I just hate this country!!

1 Like

Re: Singer, Mocheddah Blows Hot As Ikeja Electric Shuts Down Over 9 Transformers by Nobody: 6:54am On Apr 16, 2018
izzou:
grin

Nigerians are very docile

Don't give them power for 29 days and bring a bill for them to pay on the 30th day. Then watch them race to your office on the 31st day to pay it

If only we all can boycott paying these bills and demand the prepaid meters. I'm sure all these yeye discos will sit up

I wish we could
Re: Singer, Mocheddah Blows Hot As Ikeja Electric Shuts Down Over 9 Transformers by Anijay1212(m): 6:54am On Apr 16, 2018
wink
Re: Singer, Mocheddah Blows Hot As Ikeja Electric Shuts Down Over 9 Transformers by YINKS89(m): 6:55am On Apr 16, 2018
No song to sing again..... On a normal day she won't go on social media to rant.. Bt u knw anyfin to trend..

Btw dis fin phcn dey do bad oo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Singer, Mocheddah Blows Hot As Ikeja Electric Shuts Down Over 9 Transformers by lonelydora: 6:55am On Apr 16, 2018
ok
Re: Singer, Mocheddah Blows Hot As Ikeja Electric Shuts Down Over 9 Transformers by Abfinest007(m): 6:56am On Apr 16, 2018
madam go n on ur gen

1 Like

Re: Singer, Mocheddah Blows Hot As Ikeja Electric Shuts Down Over 9 Transformers by Nobody: 6:58am On Apr 16, 2018

My Mind Keeps Telling Me, I'm Not Nigerian

2 Likes

Re: Singer, Mocheddah Blows Hot As Ikeja Electric Shuts Down Over 9 Transformers by izzou(m): 6:58am On Apr 16, 2018
fuckerstard:

I wish we could

We can.

1 Like

Re: Singer, Mocheddah Blows Hot As Ikeja Electric Shuts Down Over 9 Transformers by romoruyi(m): 6:58am On Apr 16, 2018
Okay oooo....
Re: Singer, Mocheddah Blows Hot As Ikeja Electric Shuts Down Over 9 Transformers by Neoteny(m): 7:03am On Apr 16, 2018
Olalan:
PHCN is a complete mess of an organisation by cheating people especially those without pre paid meters, paying outrageous bill for darkness yet we have a government in place.

PHCN ceased to exist over 4 years ago

4 Likes

Re: Singer, Mocheddah Blows Hot As Ikeja Electric Shuts Down Over 9 Transformers by edudguy(m): 7:04am On Apr 16, 2018
You see eh that pre paid meter makes PHCN buckle up . Before they can bill someone 20k without stable supply of electricity but since pre paid meter you pay for what we use. So even if PHCN does not repair the light for months your balance will still be there unlike the one where there is no pre lpaid PHCN can bring outrageous bills and people will pay because they are at the mercy of PHCN don't get me started with the corruption in the organisation
Re: Singer, Mocheddah Blows Hot As Ikeja Electric Shuts Down Over 9 Transformers by don4real18(m): 7:05am On Apr 16, 2018
We have been experiencing the same
Re: Singer, Mocheddah Blows Hot As Ikeja Electric Shuts Down Over 9 Transformers by Zeydah(m): 7:05am On Apr 16, 2018
dafeyankee:
Make she move to AYOBO

Light dey there.
u no serious wetin she wan come do for ayobo?lool grin

1 Like

Re: Singer, Mocheddah Blows Hot As Ikeja Electric Shuts Down Over 9 Transformers by Nobody: 7:05am On Apr 16, 2018
izzou:

We can.

No we can't, I can bet my life. We don't have one voice
Re: Singer, Mocheddah Blows Hot As Ikeja Electric Shuts Down Over 9 Transformers by kuntash: 7:05am On Apr 16, 2018
dafeyankee:
Make she move to AYOBO

Light dey there.

Just imagine your comment, and yet you would open your mouth to blame Lai Mohammed ? SMH

3 Likes

Re: Singer, Mocheddah Blows Hot As Ikeja Electric Shuts Down Over 9 Transformers by Nobody: 7:08am On Apr 16, 2018
izzou:

We can.

Only on Nl, fb and twitter
Re: Singer, Mocheddah Blows Hot As Ikeja Electric Shuts Down Over 9 Transformers by thundafire: 7:09am On Apr 16, 2018
Haha watch as dey will deny it
Re: Singer, Mocheddah Blows Hot As Ikeja Electric Shuts Down Over 9 Transformers by Nobody: 7:10am On Apr 16, 2018
Watch how the BMC will avoid this thread
Re: Singer, Mocheddah Blows Hot As Ikeja Electric Shuts Down Over 9 Transformers by Jamesrock(m): 7:12am On Apr 16, 2018
Mtchew , come to Akungba Akoko, where we see low current once in six month and yet people celebrate it... just 9 days and you're blowing hot... biko chill abeg

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fraudsters Defraud Us-based Businessman Of N33million (photo) / Nigerian Girl Killed In Rome, Italy / Nandi Drenkat: Police Arrest 2 More Suspects In UNIJOS Lecturer’s Killing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.