Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,751 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Career Path For A Brother In ICT - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Career Path For A Brother In ICT (276 Views)

Chioma Chima, Bringing To The Fore And Changing The Narrative Of Women In Ict / 8 ICT Skills In Nigeria And Their Learning Tools / 5 Reason You Should Learn ICT Skills While Doing Other Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Career Path For A Brother In ICT by tolulope2021(m): 6:41am On Apr 16, 2018
Good morning house,
Please I need an advice in which career to choose. I'm a graduate (not computer students) but I want to choose a career in ICT. I have been pondering over which sector of ICT to go.

I have heard of web designing, CCNA, cyber security and son on. I want to register for the training of one of these courses but I don't know which one will be more relevant in the market.

Also, I have to choose based on their relevance in the market and also job opportunities. Also after the training, do I need to write a professional certification or what? Please ICT gurus should please enlighten more.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Jobs You Can Make Your Career As A Student. / Chimamanda Adichie Becomes The First Ever Black Woman To Deliver Harvard's Class / Article...... All You Need To Know About The Nuc Thesis Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.