Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,121 members, 7,828,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

My Absence Explained - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Absence Explained (756 Views)

The Entire World Economy Explained With Cows / Wife Surprises Husband By Losing 100 Pounds In His Absence... / NGOs, Think-tanks And 21st Century Imperialism Explained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Absence Explained by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:50pm On May 14, 2010
[size=13pt]Should any have wondered at my disappearance over the last several days, it was thanks to severe technical difficulties, which have been resolved.

As an member on Nairaland , my intent is to be available and active at any and all possible junctures; sadly, one vital juncture from my service-provider failed. I would otherwise have been merrily deep in the fray in more timely manner. But you all seem to have been just fine without me! smiley
[/size]
Re: My Absence Explained by GeorgeD1(m): 4:50pm On May 25, 2010
ogaga,
welcome back.i hope the 'technicalities' that kept you away have been fully resolved. wink
Re: My Absence Explained by Nobody: 9:31am On May 26, 2010
I thought it was crackles,
Re: My Absence Explained by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:19pm On Jun 01, 2010
[size=13pt]Yeah. . . that's my man speaking grin grin . ofcourse im done with the ' technicalities' that almost prevent me to miss such an interesting house. . . fully resolved and back for real. grin grin wink[/size]
George_D:

ogaga,
welcome back.i hope the 'technicalities' that kept you away have been fully resolved. wink
Re: My Absence Explained by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:22pm On Jun 01, 2010
[size=13pt]Oh. . .i feel your pain dear , even me miss that dude by now and previously , i have been thinking on how to start a thread on his sudden absent. . . . Mrcrackles is too interesting too miss for 1 day with his '' bratty bratty'' stuffs grin grin grin --- well, hope he's still alive. smiley[/size]
adusol:

I thought it was crackles,

Re: My Absence Explained by GeorgeD1(m): 9:53am On Jun 02, 2010
he may be on internet hibernation grin
Re: My Absence Explained by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:16pm On Jun 02, 2010
[size=13pt]no. . . . i guess he's now at the '' ape planert'' -- he told me about but i was thinking he was joking , but now i realise it's for real. grin[/size]
Re: My Absence Explained by manmustwac(m): 12:40am On Jun 03, 2010
welcome back my urhobo brother
Re: My Absence Explained by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:40am On Jun 03, 2010
[size=13pt]oh my goodness that's my man !!!! . My Urhobo personal person for real. . . . !! , brother. . . . Good to see you here - some interesting posts already! smiley wink[/size]
manmustwac:

welcome back my urhobo brother
Re: My Absence Explained by GeorgeD1(m): 9:56am On Jun 03, 2010
is this man still 'wacking'? grin
Re: My Absence Explained by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:29am On Jun 03, 2010
[size=13pt]
Man must '' wack '' naa. . . but , the funniest thing is that , it doesn't seem to give food even 5 minute breathing space. grin grin grin , still on the wacking levels . . . grin grin wink
[/size]
George_D:

is this man still 'wacking'? grin
Re: My Absence Explained by manmustwac(m): 11:34am On Jun 03, 2010
man must wack Oh coz if not man no go survive
Re: My Absence Explained by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:13pm On Jun 03, 2010
[size=13pt]i dey feel you my man. . . . . but , please don't forget me when you wanna eat your dinner okay. . . .man must definitely wack, shouuu. . . .! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy[/size]
manmustwac:

man must wack Oh coz if not man no go survive
Re: My Absence Explained by GeorgeD1(m): 1:34pm On Jun 05, 2010
well, woman must wack too. and that's why they keep shaking that darn thing at your face so you that they can come and 'eat' from you! grin
Re: My Absence Explained by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:17pm On Jun 05, 2010
[size=13pt]Yes oo. . . women must wack indeed! grin grin grin , Man . . . you're funny oo. you know what? , whenever i just reason this your post i can't just help to laugh . grin grin grin .

well , that's true talk jare , women nor dey carry last in such cases of trading by bata cheesy cheesy wink.
[/size]

George_D:

well, woman must wack too. and that's why they keep shaking that darn thing at your face so you that they can come and 'eat' from you! grin
Re: My Absence Explained by GeorgeD1(m): 4:45pm On Jun 05, 2010
ogaga,
yes ooooh! as you dip into their pot so they also dip into your pocket! grin
Re: My Absence Explained by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:55pm On Jun 05, 2010
[size=13pt]I dey feel you my man. . . do me , i do you = one one . Crash my back , i crash yours is the case . well , too much truth warri babe's for that kind things , hope say you dey keep them foreign over there. . . . grin grin wink[/size]
George_D:

ogaga,
yes ooooh! as you dip into their pot so they also dip into your pocket! grin

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Do If You Have No Friends And Nl Sucks? / 4 Brothers Of The Same Parents Sent To Kirikiri Prison: / To The One Who Banned Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.